or Connect

Posts by dastig

This is correct. Slim st. was a new model introduced this spring. They are essential low sts. with a st leg rise.
The cordovans are included in the Give in Style. We have no idea if they will include them in Private Sale. They usually do not like to discount core footwear for Private Sale. That being said it is a gamble if you want to wait. Since, they are discounting them for GIS I doubt they will include them for private sale. The best thing I would recommend is order them for GIS and if they discount them for private, just return them and reorder them. Although this isn't an...
I usually post in streetwear, but if anyone wants anything for Give in Style, let me know. I work for RL at chicago, so we have a large selection. I work for RRL there, but i still know the blue label stuff. Shoot me a pm if you want. Thanks, Robert
I usually post in streetwear, but if anyone wants anything for Give in Style, let me know. I work for RL at chicago, so we have a large selection. I work for RRL there, but i still know the blue label stuff. Shoot me a pm if you want. Thanks, Robert
It does hit at the waist. The rigs sometimes are misleading. The torso on them is very small and the pants sit high, so it makes jackets and cardigans appear longer than they actual fit. The jacket will indeed hit right around the belt line. It is my favorite jacket of the new group.
Some rig shots of the new summer group, Army Surplus. It has been online for around a week now, but it is always good to see real photos. Thanks, Robert
To clear up speculation. Private sale starts april 24th. This is the presale. The sale goes public sometime at the start of may (i forget the exact date). They are changing the verbage for the sale though. The presale week will be referred as private sale. The public sale a week later is called spring sale. They changed it because they felt the word private didnt mean much anymore, since everyone knew about it. They also mentioned they will be more strict with the...
Or you can do mtm. Right now it is the spring trunk show. We waive the cutting fee (around 150-300 depending on the item). Black Label starts at 1750 for a 2 piece. Not too bad considering most rtw BL is 1600-2300 anyways.
Very cool jacket. Also, it is 390. Not sure why the website has it listed at 490.
The material on the new chino is the same as this past season's black buckle back chinos. Both are deadstock style. Very stiff. It seems the only difference was the old ones have a higher back rise with the split at the top and have a buckleback. Also, new ones are 100 dollars less. 340 vs 240.