or Connect

Posts by eightarmsnine

n/t
Not much to say about these other than that they're great as they've ever been but just won't fit me anymore. They have in fact been reinforced by dr. Bluejeanns himself so the crotch won't be blowing out anytime soon. Shipping included within usa, hit me up with any questions. apc ns 27 (inches): waist: 15 rise: 10 inseam: 30 hem: 7 thigh: 11.25 knee: 7.75
up for sale are some of the snazziest pants you'll ever wear. they look just like jeans from the outside, but they're made made of a fuzzy, flannel-y material rather than denim, with a slight bit of stretch to it. They're 28x34 unhemmed, and the fit quite reminds me of dior 19cm. I wear them stacked, but this cut looks very nice hemmed as well. i wore them for a while till they just got too small for me, so I'm hoping someone can pick up where i left off with these...
Up for sale is a near crispy pair of APC PS, used lightly and soaked once. Very little wear; nothing on the seat or lap, and barely any fading behind the knees.They're still shiny. Measurements: Waist: 13.5 Rise: 9 Hem: 6 Inseam: 29.5 Shipping is included within the US, let me know if you are an international buyer and I'll provide a quote on shipping. PM me any questions you might have, thanks!
This pair of Common Projects sneakers has little wear on the sole, and no wear or blemishes on the uppers aside from some slight indigo transfer from wearing them with jeans. I'd estimate they were worn around ten times, as the color didn't quite suit my wardrobe. Free shipping in the US, contact me for a quote if you're an international buyer. Thanks for reading, I'll gladly answer any questions you might have, peace.
soaked twice, washed once, some light fading... had the buttonhole reinforced so it wouldn't rip, but they just got too small to wear comfortably. measurements: waist: 14.5in rise: 9.75in hem: 7in inseam: 30in
I bought this on styleforum, but I underestimated how slim a ToJ 44 would be, and now it's un-zippable. Hardly worn as a result, a solid 9/10.
oh for sure, measurements added, thanks.
In great condition, hardly worn. Just not a good color for my wardrobe so I'm putting it up here for a more appreciative wearer. Hit me up with any questions you might have, peace! measurements in inches: length: 23.5 pit to pit: 19.5 shoulders: 16.5 sleeve: 24.5
Great cut, slim fit, just unwearable now due to squats. best for a true 28, inseam is 30.