or Connect

Posts by LEVOOSH

SOLD. THANKS SF
Shoulders are 18 inches across. Hope it works for you.
Samuelsohn Jacket Hemrajani Bros Shirt Panta Tie Drakes Square Howard Yount Light Grey Flannels Alden Longwings
Thanks G and RD. So it goes. Would've been either the Marinella or the Conrad Wu for me - what would I have swapped....you'll never know......
Somebody believes in these guys: http://pando.com/2014/02/06/jack-erwin-laces-up-2m-to-make-premium-mens-footwear-affordable-and-accessible/
I'll get back to you later tonight
Excellent @europrep. Thanks very much!
Need help on AS sizing. I wear a 9.5 in CJ 325 and 9 UK in Carmina Rain. I cannot get my feet into the Simpson last, so I've concluded I'm about a bit wider US 10. The 106 last looks like it will be fine, seems generous around the forefoot and nice round toe. Should I be a 9 or 9.5 UK in the Russia Calf Hunt Wingtip? Your help is much appreciated.
OT you dominate that place. Enjoy and wear in good health
As stated above - exciting that Toronto is getting some Pappy. You gave to be there when the store opens to get a ticket to allow you to buy. $80 retail. 1 bottle per person limit. I can't be there Saturday so if anyone is going with a friend to buy an extra bottle, please give me a holler.