or Connect

Posts by LEVOOSH

Need sizing advice for nmwa austerity brogues in f last. I'm a 9 uk in carminative rain and pretty much a 10 us. Have somewhat high arches and a slightly wide forefoot. Thanks guys
Nmwa addicts - Need advice. Stuck between vass austerity brogue and as hunt in Russian calf. Which is more useful - planned use is for wear with suits in law form environment. Re sizing for vass - I have no idea. I'm 9.5e uk in cj 325 and size 9 uk in carminative rain. From previous research I should be a 9 uk in the as but need help with vass. Thanks all.
SOLD. THANKS SF
Shoulders are 18 inches across. Hope it works for you.
Samuelsohn Jacket Hemrajani Bros Shirt Panta Tie Drakes Square Howard Yount Light Grey Flannels Alden Longwings
Thanks G and RD. So it goes. Would've been either the Marinella or the Conrad Wu for me - what would I have swapped....you'll never know......
Somebody believes in these guys: http://pando.com/2014/02/06/jack-erwin-laces-up-2m-to-make-premium-mens-footwear-affordable-and-accessible/
I'll get back to you later tonight
Excellent @europrep. Thanks very much!
Need help on AS sizing. I wear a 9.5 in CJ 325 and 9 UK in Carmina Rain. I cannot get my feet into the Simpson last, so I've concluded I'm about a bit wider US 10. The 106 last looks like it will be fine, seems generous around the forefoot and nice round toe. Should I be a 9 or 9.5 UK in the Russia Calf Hunt Wingtip? Your help is much appreciated.