or Connect

Posts by LEVOOSH

Agreed @DonRaphael the one on the right seems more attractive to my eye. Carmina Rain Last by any chance?
Also got shipping confirmation from Steve on the burgundy austerity brogues...looks like a good month for us Carmina addicts
@NewYorkIslander You're a machine Rob - your great grandchildren will, G-d Willing, be drinking 100 year old Four Roses based on your purchasing habits.... I'd be tempted to sell that Cured Oak too, but I have such a hard time with the secondary bourbon market. Every time I'm tempted to sell a limited bottle I err on the side of drinking it....
Congrats spoo.wishing you and the fam much blessing in your new home.
Waist and inseam on epaulet trousers? Assuming its consistent if from one consigner. Thanks S.
I understand they've now switched to Buffalo Trace barreled bourbon. I can't speak as to whether the newer batches are worth retail as I have not had a taste of PVW since 2009-2010 but I was more than happy to pay retail of $100 bottle between 2005 - 2010. Not much is "worth" the ridiculous secondary market prices, but if you want a good drink and have the funds then I don't hold a grudge against those that go out and get it.,
Maybe someones willing to sell you a replacement bottle at 10x retail?
I think @mossrockss improvement since I joined the boards has been tremendous. Everything he wears recently fits very nicely, looks like it fits his lifestyle and he displays a comfort level in what he is wearing. KUDOS! Also @GMMcL - jacket looks great on you and I really like that combo...
Being up in the Great White North getting samples will prove too difficult so I'd be happy to defer to the group decision if this happens. Which it should.
@CanadaCal I've bought quite a bit at Sultan's and he has a load of jacketing and pretty much anything else you might want. The shop can be a bit overwhelming, so best to go with an idea of what you want. Some of the bolts are claimed to be Zegna, Scabal, Loro Piana, but contain no selvedge. While I've had success with some of those, and they are generally cheaper, you purchase at your own risk. His shirtings are also excellent. He's got everything, cotton-linen,...