or Connect

Posts by LEVOOSH

X-Posted from Challenge
Caruso wool cotton jacket with suede elbow patches HY pants Hemrajani end on end Panta striped shantung grenadine
This was forwarded to me by a fellow styleforum member who had the same issue. http://enc2010.blogspot.com/2010/11/mr-hemrajanis-shirts-mytailorcom_10.html I have not yet tried it with Hemrajani but it seems like a good template.
Summer liabilities about to be funded: Air force blue cotton linen for a suit Brown linen for trousers Italian jacketing that was the closest I could find to the Armoury check/Hardy Riviera
This came up on a friends facebook page - @Tirailleur1 is that you and were you in a mall in Philly yesterday?
Thanks Trini for the advice. Convinced and in.
Question regarding the 2 BOOT MTO's: Which in the opinion of the thread is the more formal/suit appropriate. I need a pair of dress boots. I'm not set on bal boots and I think the dark brown scotch grain will not be too rugged looking with the dainite sole I'm leaning towards the 973 on the rain last, mostly because of the last and the sole. Would appreciate your thoughts.
Might I recommend Berg and Berg for wonderful belts that are an incredible value. I have 2 and they are comparable with most high end italian belts that I've handled. I think these 2 would be excellent staple dark brown belts. There are a number of other great colours and materials. If you ever get to this level, their tubo suede belts are incredible. http://bergbergstore.com/leather-goods/belts.html?___store=world&%3Bp=1&p=1
Just wanted to report on another outstanding transaction with Jamison. Probably my 10th. I needed the pointed black knit and a new white linen square for a wedding urgently. After purchasing I sent Jamison a quick note to advise of the situation. Package shipped that night and arrived in Canada in 6 days with plenty of time for the wedding. As usual products are great.
Check out Vanda for a beautiful navy/green blockstripe