or Connect

Posts by LEVOOSH

It all comes from a good place for TSB
Anyone know if WRAdvisor is a bus driver?
I see you've discovered this, but he lives in the real world, not on these boards. I'm swamped at the office so not in a position to post fits, but google images should help.
Rudals, Look at photos of Matteo Marzotto. He is a great example of CBD done right both in color and style. Should be good inspiration for how to avoid being boring. The steps you want to take (ie. gingham shirts) are, with great respect, totally wrong.
Seems that it opened February 20 as per the SS website.
Greg and Roger - thank you for your thoughtful responses. unfortunately does not look like vass will happen this time around. Got the old passive aggressive - "do whatever you want , i won't tell you what to do" from the wife when I ran it by her. Classic rookie mistake……Soon it will be mine though...
Need sizing advice for nmwa austerity brogues in f last. I'm a 9 uk in carminative rain and pretty much a 10 us. Have somewhat high arches and a slightly wide forefoot. Thanks guys
Nmwa addicts - Need advice. Stuck between vass austerity brogue and as hunt in Russian calf. Which is more useful - planned use is for wear with suits in law form environment. Re sizing for vass - I have no idea. I'm 9.5e uk in cj 325 and size 9 uk in carminative rain. From previous research I should be a 9 uk in the as but need help with vass. Thanks all.
SOLD. THANKS SF
Shoulders are 18 inches across. Hope it works for you.