or Connect

Posts by LEVOOSH

Psyched to have got one of the cream of wheat. My first pair of walts and first order from Epaulet. Then the cold hard cash came up and ..........
Hey Mike is the oxford more charcoal or mid-grey? Thanks in advance.
I've gotten hit on my last three orders. 1 from Skoak, 1 from Gentlemen's Footwear, and first time I got hit with HST on a shipment from NMWA. With the 78 cent dollar and potential duties and tax I'm much more considering using my US residence as a shipping haven and delaying gratification until I can get out there.
@Bill Dlwgosh I agree with SB that the Hober reppe's are very nice, but I would only consider the navy a staple. The only other i'd consider in reppe is the burgundy, but even then my preference would be for grenadine. IMO solid forest green, brown look much better with some texture. If you go with the grenadine fina or piccolo, the weave is very subtle but adds enough surface interest to the earth tone colors that I think make them look best. In summary, if you are not...
@The Noodles, if I were you I would delete that above post and move it to PM or email with Greg. If you truly want a resolution then it is best achieved out of the public eye.
Thanks @rydenfan. I'll go with the same size then
Thanks to all who responded. I think I will be sizing up as I have larger thighs. I hope that the waist is not too large to take in, but we'll see. One more q for the gallery on the GRP Bubble Stich. I have the Tweed A-1 Jacket in a 5 and it fits well even over a long sleeve tshirt, if not a tad slouchy. Does the Bubble Stitch fit the same? Any reason to size down in the bubble stitch bc of the stretchiness of the cotton? Thanks again
I think a 52 would be too much for @The Noodles. That being said as a sizing exercise NMWA makes it very easy to try on multiple sizes. The legs look much better on these through the seat and thighs than his Formosa 50's. The top block just needs some more room.
Continuing my Summer Scent review series. Wearing Bergamote 22 by Le Labo today. I'm really enjoying this. The citrus top notes are much softer in this than the others I've tried. There's a creaminess in the dry down that is very pleasant, between the vanilla, musk and amber it is a beautiful scent. As and EDP it is lasting longer and projecting better than the other couple of citruses I've tried so far.
Quick one: Have people sized up for the cotton Rota pants from their wool size. I understand they fit trimmer, just trying to get an idea of how much.