or Connect

Posts by LEVOOSH

The fall winter version of Unbel's jacket:
+1 - would love to see a visual
Thank you both. I will consider the grey buttons, what material is used? Mother of pearl or horn?In respect of the makeup - I was thinking about a three piece SB as the extra warmth would be seasonally appropriate, but I work in CBD environment and cant see wearing the vest without prompting a few looks, so I think I will go with the 2 pc but consider the vest as an addition down the line.
I'm having a new suit made up in this VBC mid-grey flannel. Likely configuration is soft 3 roll 2, flap pockets, notch lapel, spalla camacia shoulders. Pants will be flat front with belt loops - debating cuffs. I am seeking advice regarding buttons. I'm leaning towards dark brown horn and I wear brown shoes 90% of the time, but I'm second guessing it only because as a fall-winter suit, I could see myself in cooler colours and wearing black shoes more with this...
I believe the correct term is "Levooshed", as in "it's been Levooshed".Speaking of which, I'm going to be unavailable for the next 3 or 4 weeks if you want to send me the box.
IS - [[SPOILER]] I'm not keen on the white shirt with what appers to be an odd jacket, seems to stark for me, espscially with the dark tie. A pale blue or blue shirt of any kind is better with an odd jacket and would be better in this case.
+1. Rishi and Mytailor are wonderful to work with - if you are willing to wait they may even do a fitting.
Today: [/quote] This seems to have gotten lost in the what the hell should we do with this thread discussion, but I would appreciate feedback as to whether the square works.
[[SPOILER]] Then I approve It looked navy in the pics
Maybe dark brown grenadine?