or Connect

Posts by LEVOOSH

For sale is a stunning Rafaelle Caruso Sartoria Parma (Caruso's Highest Line) Fall Winter Sport Jacket The coat was purchased new by me from a reputed retailer. Worn a few times but I have shrunk out of it. Listed as a 42L drop 6, but the length may work for a long bodied 42R as well. 3 Roll 2 with a beautiful soft lapel roll. Single Vent. Fabric composition is 85% Wool, 15% Cashmere. See the pics for a small example of the handwork, but this coat is literally...
@JezeC Will post pics when I get home tonight. @Silhouette Shoes were delivered to my door. Get the other pair - would have totally gone back for the oxblood wholecuts if they still had my size (and my wife would let me)
Guys - just received a pair of the Lodger captoes from Spoo. As always, Spoo is in the top 1% of online sellers. Really great to deal with. Re the shoes : Do not sleep on these! They are at least on par with CJ benchgrade and AS. The last for the captoes is slim and shapely with a beautiful waist and a great rounded toes. It is a perfect classic shoe. GO BUY THE REMAINING PAIRS ASAP. You will not be disappointed.
Hi David - I was not able to book an appointment with you on your last visit here - but if I may ask - how was the Toronto trip?
Glad to see this is back on track and that the box has resurfaced. I had my doubts there for a while....
Lodger Captoes on the way I hope we have appeased the consigning gods to merit more goodies...
@SpooPoker Rain is wider than Simpson. I think a lot of people have difficulty wearing both. I cannot wear Simpson at all. Too narrow. Rain fits me perfectly.
Thanks for the compliments guys. The point was not to solicit compliments (although they are appreciated), but to give you some ideas of what I beleive a well-rounded and useful ties wardrobe can look like. Hope you find it helpful in your quest.
Don't know if this helps you Noodles but I was recently taking inventory of ties after completing almost a full purge and redo of my tie wardrobe over the past 5 years. This is definitely not the most complete collection but I thought it might be helpful for you to see what I have found to be a very useful and well rounded (and not overly large) tie wardrobe. For context, I am a lawyer and wear a jacket and tie everyday. Some days very CBD for meetings and court, but I...
I can see it now:"Dear Canada Post,As a result of a total screw up in your mail system you prevented me from trading ties with my anonymous male internet friends. I demand compensation"I think I'll pass! Good luck TSB:slayer: