or Connect

Posts by LEVOOSH

Back in town and delivery expected tomorrow as per Canada Post's website. Well done. All the best Gyasih to you and your family. Sorry for your loss.
Thanks guys - to avoid a repeat of the last Levoosh scenario (although it would be hilarious) I am leaving town on the 17 and returning the 29th so maybe best if I don't go first. I don't really care where I fall out so you can adjust the order accordingly.
OT - the brown check that is 4th from the front may be the jacket I was looking for - is that a Sameulsoh Geneva cut? Also who is your SA if I wanted him to pull some stuff for me?
Right on OT!
OT - you're not my size right?
A sign you shop too much is when you cannot remember what you bought
Beautiful coat! Who makes the trousers? Can never have too many pairs of mid-grey flannels.
Good man Roger - it's the thought that counts! Another beneficint member of our Toronto SF community has offered to help me out so I should be ok.Enjoy your new SC - would love to see a pic when you get a chance.I picked up a light grey Canali cashmere and hemp K jacket last year. I think its very important for a grey jacket to have real texture to work at all.I wear mine for more casual occasions so great with jeans but also with brown trousers as OT pointed out. If you...
If anyone is heading out there I would appreciate a heads up for a proxy. I live in midtown TO and work in downtown but simply will not be able to make it out there. Easy to meet up and do an in person exchange. There is a specific Samuelsohn Sport Coat in the Geneva Cut I'm loooking for - it is a very large scale POW in brown and cream - I think it was Colombo cashmere if I am not mistaken. I'd be looking for a 40R. Send me a PM if you can help out.....
Vass sizing question - 9 in Carmina Rain Last/9.5 in Crockett and Jones 341 What are your suggestions for the F last?