or Connect

Posts by LEVOOSH

Today:
New Luciano Barbera wool tie. IRL its a dark mustard color with dark purple and blue paisleys. Here is a closeup I struggled finding a co-ordinating PS this morning so opted for none, but I'd appreciate some suggestions.
From Ed: The purple Johnston's of Elgin Denim Cashmere is sooooooo nice. Not for the unlined featherweight tie crowd. About a pound of cashmere. Light blue is silk, linen cashmere blend.
Have had my navy Vic 100 flannels for over a year and wear about that much. Zero issues or noticeable wear. HY is tremendous value, rest asssured.
VBC Mid Grey Flannel Drakes Navy with Green Stripe Grenadine MTM Blue box check shirt Burgundy paisley wool square Details
[[SPOILER]] IS - seems your pants are a little short and too tapered. IIRC you have large feet and in this pic they look a little like skis in these pics. I think a fuller leg opening would look better
SF is awesome. Got a great proxy hookup and couldn't have made it easier. I called the store early yesterday morning and was advised they would not ship. I told the salesperson to expect about 500 more calls. I wonder what percentage of their merchandise ends up with SF members. Next time they should just do the sale here, eliminate the middle man.....
Anyone from NYC willing to proxy for me? Please please......Think of it as your good deed for christmas
IS - Happy Hanuka! Try not to singe that tie on the candles
Stitches - Tie is not good. I try to limit my paisleys to wool or wool challis or at least to keep them smaller scale. Shirt and suit are not offensive.