or Connect

Posts by LEVOOSH

Not attending
[[SPOILER]] IS - fit of everything is very good. Particularly like the glasses.That's a tough jacket to pair due to its small pattern and the fact that it essentially resolves to a grey base. I liked it better with the mid to dark grey trousers, but neither is ideal. If the pattern were larger, ie. a large scale pow check I could see it working, but the pattern gets lost a few feet away making it look like an ill matching suit with the light grey pants.
Achdus
TD - as a TSB1 orig participant - do I qualify?
Sounds good D. If we can avoid Fri-Sat I'd swing by.
I'm all for the idea of a meet-up at Leatherfoot. San Fran chapter have been hosted by local retailers and the Leatherfoot guys are very chilled out. I think it's tacky to ask for any discount, but that's just me......
amazing how everyone remembers my holding of TSB1 for 3 days which I then promptly shipped out to Spoo, but everyone seems to ignore the fact that WRAdvisor stole ALL THE TIES!!! That said, I am honoured that "Levooshed" has become a part of the SF vernacular....
I'd be in, if you'll have me
IS - looking good. I think you need a pair of light grey trousers though. I know you said you do not dress seasonally but for spring summer I would find that more pleasing. In fact, IMO many of your fits would be improved by a little more contrast between jacket and trousers.
OT, Please provide further details of said sale