or Connect

Posts by LEVOOSH

Do tell. Hate seeing those Drakes sale pics - makes me jealous
For sale is a stunning Rafaelle Caruso Sartoria Parma (Caruso's Highest Line) Fall Winter Sport Jacket The coat was purchased new by me from a reputed retailer. Worn a few times but I have shrunk out of it. Listed as a 42L drop 6, but the length may work for a long bodied 42R as well. 3 Roll 2 with a beautiful soft lapel roll. Single Vent. Fabric composition is 85% Wool, 15% Cashmere. See the pics for a small example of the handwork, but this coat is literally...
@JezeC Will post pics when I get home tonight. @Silhouette Shoes were delivered to my door. Get the other pair - would have totally gone back for the oxblood wholecuts if they still had my size (and my wife would let me)
Guys - just received a pair of the Lodger captoes from Spoo. As always, Spoo is in the top 1% of online sellers. Really great to deal with. Re the shoes : Do not sleep on these! They are at least on par with CJ benchgrade and AS. The last for the captoes is slim and shapely with a beautiful waist and a great rounded toes. It is a perfect classic shoe. GO BUY THE REMAINING PAIRS ASAP. You will not be disappointed.
Hi David - I was not able to book an appointment with you on your last visit here - but if I may ask - how was the Toronto trip?
Sigh - summer in Winnipeg.....
Glad to see this is back on track and that the box has resurfaced. I had my doubts there for a while....
Lodger Captoes on the way I hope we have appeased the consigning gods to merit more goodies...
FYI - I ordered recently while on vacation and sent an email to Jamieson to advise him that I was on holidays and would not receive the items if they did not arrive to my destination address within the week. I got an email back in 3 hours from Jamieson confirming shipping and acknowledging my email. Product arrived in perfect timing. 6 or 7 orders (and one return) from HY and never had a single issue. As always the products (dark grey lambswool trousers and burgundy...
@SpooPoker Rain is wider than Simpson. I think a lot of people have difficulty wearing both. I cannot wear Simpson at all. Too narrow. Rain fits me perfectly.