or Connect

Posts by LEVOOSH

Hey@gs77 is the Garrison Sale a one day event or can I go by tomorrow without an invitation?
Congratulations Jeffrey. All the best. Does that mean your returning to Montreal?Samuelsohn has done some very interesting models recently, my favourite being the Geneva sportcoat cut. Fabric choices have been pretty good and the some of the cuts are really very modern.If they would only drop the buttoning point a little bit, I don't think i'd need to go anywhere else for clothes...
Received my size 42 Butteros. Wonderful shoes and construction. Length is great, but i'm feeling some friction in the initial try-on with the interior seems by the ball and pinky toe. I know that there has been some comment regarding how much these might stretch (burgundy suede). Just checking in. I would definitely not size up, it's really a width question. @gdl203 For reference, I'm a 9 UK in Carmina Rain Last which is just perfect if not bordering on too tight bc of...
PSA guys - Rosen Outlet has gone to their Black Friday mark downs plus an additional 20% off. I had about 30 minutes with my daughter there yesterday while she played on my phone. Pulled about 10 sport coats off the rack to try on. Out the door with 3 beautiful samuelsohn Wool/Cashmere jackets for under 900 bucks. I didn't get to look around much but there were a ton of Zegna Trofeo Cashmere for 500 or so in 40/42. Can't speak to the suits or shoes but I was thinking...
Thanks Greg @gdl203 Any recommendations on a new scarf to wear with the AFB DB LBM Overcoat? Want to keep it fairly dressy I'm looking at these 2 currently: http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/accessories/scarves/navy-and-brown-plaid-lambswool-angora-scarf.html http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/accessories/scarves/large-copper-navy-and-grey-large-check-lambswool-angora-scarf.html
Thanks Shouldaville. That is very helpful. I think I can now buy with confidence.
Thanks guys. Sounds like a 42.5 would be perfect. Not sure if I should err on the small or large side though.....
@gdl203 Quick Buttero Question to confirm sizing. I'm pretty much a 43/9 UK/ 10US, but need a bit of a wider last (ie. Carmina Rain, potentially P2 Vass). Am I best off trying purchasing a 42 in the standard low tops? Any sizing or break in difference between suedes and leathers? Thanks.
Thanks Rob will respond soon. Just finalizing where its going
Congrats @SpooPoker Continued success in your expanding business.