or Connect

Posts by LEVOOSH

Finally managed a full shot. Jacket looks a little tight Detail Shots in the Spoilers [[SPOILER]]
Great stuff Shaya. Just ordered a couple more squares.
Just tried the stagg Jr. I drank it neat and found it excellent. Balanced despite the high abv with some great flavours.
Picked up 2 bottles of the Stagg Jr at the LCBO last night and 2 bottles of the 4RSB today. I loved Stagg Sr. so much but cannot get my hands on it in the last 4 years. Looking forward to trying the Stagg Jr., if only for nostalgia. Based on reviews I've read the second run is much better than the first 2014 release which was apparently awful.
I've had nothing but good experiences with Jamison on probably about 10 orders, including a couple of returns early on when he was participating, but this is ridiculous. As sprout2 has said he seems to be continuing to run his business but without any customer service whatsoever. It's extremely weird and definitely keeping me from trying any new products for the fear I'll be stuck with a final sale item. At this point I think that Styfo should get involved as a result of...
it is.
the light blue cotton flannel above is sooooo nice. i saw it in the showroom last week. perfect shirt for winter sportcoat and more casual looks
Met up with Greg and Kyle today at the office. Greg was really generous with his time and was so excited to show me stuff, not for the purpose of selling me something, but just to show me how awesome certain pieces are. He genuinely seems to love what he is doing and it shows in the passion for the wares. The goods are incredible to see in person. My first time seeing Schneider, Formosa, vass and eidos among others. Picked up the inis mean great Aran crew neck and grp...
Great pair of shoes available here for UK 10. Cliff Roberts Oxfords with lasted trees for $255!!! Go get em... http://www.styleforum.net/t/423300/drop-nwob-cliff-roberts-10e-uk/0_100
Seeing on Luckyscent that Helmut Lang EDP EDC and Cuiron have all been re-issued in what is supposed to be a true replica of the original formula - I've ordered samples and can report but anyone tried the new stuff?