or Connect

Posts by LEVOOSH

Thanks to all who responded. I think I will be sizing up as I have larger thighs. I hope that the waist is not too large to take in, but we'll see. One more q for the gallery on the GRP Bubble Stich. I have the Tweed A-1 Jacket in a 5 and it fits well even over a long sleeve tshirt, if not a tad slouchy. Does the Bubble Stitch fit the same? Any reason to size down in the bubble stitch bc of the stretchiness of the cotton? Thanks again
I think a 52 would be too much for @The Noodles. That being said as a sizing exercise NMWA makes it very easy to try on multiple sizes. The legs look much better on these through the seat and thighs than his Formosa 50's. The top block just needs some more room.
Continuing my Summer Scent review series. Wearing Bergamote 22 by Le Labo today. I'm really enjoying this. The citrus top notes are much softer in this than the others I've tried. There's a creaminess in the dry down that is very pleasant, between the vanilla, musk and amber it is a beautiful scent. As and EDP it is lasting longer and projecting better than the other couple of citruses I've tried so far.
Quick one: Have people sized up for the cotton Rota pants from their wool size. I understand they fit trimmer, just trying to get an idea of how much.
Got my decants of citrus/white florals so I'll try to contribute here. Thanks to all for their recommendations so far. Wearing Santa Maria Novella Acqua Di Colonia. Lovely Citrus, Pine/Woody initial notes. I find it to be a tremendously beautiful scent, HOWEVER, 5 minutes after I put on 4 sprays I could smell nothing. It's ridiculous. So disappointing. Therefore no notes on the dry down.
Thanks @HORNS and L'Incandescent for the recommendations. TF Grey Vetiver today for a long, closed door meeting with a regulatory official. The goal is to be totally inoffensive in every way.
Thanks Pliny! It is great but not exactly the one I was thinking of. I believe there is another head to toe shot where he is wearing suede loafers and a darker green tie. Anyway this is helpful too. I just got a jacket with a very similar check and I was looking for combo inspirations.If the other shot comes to anyone's mind I'd greatly appreciate it.
Question for noodlers - Can anyone point me to the picture of Mark Cho in the tan/blue/brown "Armoury Check" jacket where he is wearing a green tie. I could have sworn it was the subject of some discussion in this thread a while back (possibly about navy pants) but I cannot find it. About to order a green grenadine and the discussion above re the depth of the green and wearability has given me pause. Thanks in advance.
Today I am wearing Acqua Universalis by Maison Tim Kurkijdan. Love the initial notes on this as well as the drydown but it has almost no projection. I find this is the case with a lot of citrus/powdery scents. What are the more long lasting, well projected scents of these two varieties? I have a few samples on the way from STC to try including: Santa Maria Novella Acqua di Colonia Comme des Garcons Series 4 Cologne - Vettiveru Le Labo Bergamote 22 Serge Lutens...
Looks fantastic s. What suit is that?