or Connect

Posts by LEVOOSH

Any info on prices yet?
FYI. Vass is handwelted not goodyear. So is Saint Crispins
Timing is good. My wife is really ready to kill me as the "bunker" grows...I promised no new bottles for a while but January should be sufficient...
@NewYorkIslander Thanks Rob. What's the timeline from selection to bottling? I'll try to get some of my guys together to take a few bottles.
@The Noodles Re: next suit. Frankly, i think the bigger problem with your suits to date have not been the shoulders but the trousers. The drape at the seat is what I would try to address rather than more structured shoulders. That Lazio has light padding and looks good but you'll have a much better overall look if you remove the excess fabric at the back of seat and thighs. Have you tried on the Lazio trousers? I believe they are fairly slim. Might be a good fit.
Psyched to have got one of the cream of wheat. My first pair of walts and first order from Epaulet. Then the cold hard cash came up and ..........
Hey Mike is the oxford more charcoal or mid-grey? Thanks in advance.
I've gotten hit on my last three orders. 1 from Skoak, 1 from Gentlemen's Footwear, and first time I got hit with HST on a shipment from NMWA. With the 78 cent dollar and potential duties and tax I'm much more considering using my US residence as a shipping haven and delaying gratification until I can get out there.
@Bill Dlwgosh I agree with SB that the Hober reppe's are very nice, but I would only consider the navy a staple. The only other i'd consider in reppe is the burgundy, but even then my preference would be for grenadine. IMO solid forest green, brown look much better with some texture. If you go with the grenadine fina or piccolo, the weave is very subtle but adds enough surface interest to the earth tone colors that I think make them look best. In summary, if you are not...
@The Noodles, if I were you I would delete that above post and move it to PM or email with Greg. If you truly want a resolution then it is best achieved out of the public eye.