or Connect

Posts by LEVOOSH

Great job Spoo and SF Community for bidding...
@NickPollica Any chance of a quick pic of those jackets/suits with size 52 available? Thanks.
@in stitches was a pleasure bud. Next time give me a heads up and we'll grab a drink.
For those that are picking up the Pappy and BTAC in the States - is that through connections to your local liquor store or is some small amount actually getting on the shelves. Up here in Canada we are basically stuck with allocations. In many cases the good rare stuff isn't even sold here so there's no opportunity.... Picking up the EH Taylor Rye today as well. Looking forward to trying it.
Sigh. 0 - 10 in my BTAC allocation quest. Apparently there were between 18 - 40 bottles of each varietal and over 900 requests per bottle. Any leads on reasonably priced GTS (going on 5 years without a bottle) or THH would be greatly appreciated....
You're a machine Rob. If you come across an extra rye let me know please and thank you:D Waiting for the results of the BTAC allocation here in Ontario which should be out by Thursday. This year they started to allocate by pure lottery which is great for guys like me who won't line-up in the cold at 3 am. Hoping dearly to get a Stagg.....
@steveyoo1983 Hey Steve, I'd be interested in the dark burgundy - any pics comparing the dark to the light for reference?
Would prefer the burnishing as I would prefer a darker burgundy. Good with leather sole and rain last well.
@steveyoo1983 I'd be very interested in a pre-order for an austerity brouge on the rain last. What leather are we considering - can I suggest burnished burgundy??
Deets [[SPOILER]]