or Connect

Posts by LEVOOSH

Lavenham Jacket and Drakes shantung received yesterday as well. Beautiful goods and Shaya is tremendous to work with.
I go to Sultan's often to pick stuff up. Shirting is really great. Problem with jacketing and suiting is that much does not have selvedge and it is sometimes not clear what you are getting. That begin said, pricing can be pretty good and occasionally a grail find can be made.
Thanks @Jamesgatz it's light as a feather and I expect it will be in heavy rotation this summer
X-Posted from Challenge
Caruso wool cotton jacket with suede elbow patches HY pants Hemrajani end on end Panta striped shantung grenadine
This was forwarded to me by a fellow styleforum member who had the same issue. http://enc2010.blogspot.com/2010/11/mr-hemrajanis-shirts-mytailorcom_10.html I have not yet tried it with Hemrajani but it seems like a good template.
Summer liabilities about to be funded: Air force blue cotton linen for a suit Brown linen for trousers Italian jacketing that was the closest I could find to the Armoury check/Hardy Riviera
This came up on a friends facebook page - @Tirailleur1 is that you and were you in a mall in Philly yesterday?
Thanks Trini for the advice. Convinced and in.
Question regarding the 2 BOOT MTO's: Which in the opinion of the thread is the more formal/suit appropriate. I need a pair of dress boots. I'm not set on bal boots and I think the dark brown scotch grain will not be too rugged looking with the dainite sole I'm leaning towards the 973 on the rain last, mostly because of the last and the sole. Would appreciate your thoughts.