or Connect

Posts by LEVOOSH

@GMMcL I've knocked you before for too many patterns but that is four pattern bingo VERY nicely done. Jacket also looks like it fits very well.
So diplomatic @RogerP #TeamDainite #Bootsareforwinter #Canadianwinteriseightmonthsayear
Steve - How long will the burgundy u-cap remain open? Need time to get my ducks in a row....
I vote for sunday
Has anyone asked David @Sam Hober why he is letting the Macclesfield printed silks dwindle in number?
Was taking stock of the current lineup so thought I'd share. Not NYI proportions but it does the job.....
@Isolation - at the risk of impugning my reading comprehension skills - are you female? That would explain some of the styling/fit issues that you are having and I think would alter some of the advice you are being given?
@DonCologne - That's the best shirt collar I've seen from you. If that is MTM keep doing exactly that.
Borboun has landed! The old scout is 8 years. The four roses is 9 years 8 months and oesk recipe.
Dad of 3 here. We had our first two 18 months apart. It was a very difficult time, essentially like having two babies considering our eldest still wasn't sleeping. It was not unusual for all 4 of us to be up at 3 am. That being said, they are 6.5 and 5 now and fantastic friends. By 3 they were already occupying each other which made our lives MUCH easier. The 3rd was a game changed but he's a super agreeable kid so it's been better. Our eldest is a boy too, and...