or Connect

Posts by LEVOOSH

[[SPOILER]] Looks very nice. Another suggestion I would make is to lengthen the trousers ever so slighty. Now that you have widened the leg I think you would benefit from a cm or two extra to help the wider pant drape on top of the shoe. Granted pant length is a matter of personal taste, but that is what stands out to me, aside from some of the other issues the others have identified.
@jcmeyer Best fitting trousers I've seen you in. Is there a marked difference from your others or am I imagining it?
Would you go up a 1/2 size from Rain to Robert. instep on the rain last for me is just enough...
@SpooPoker Whats the width difference between Rain and Robert. I've got a couple of rain lasted shoes where the width is juuuuuust right. Wondering if Robert will be too narrow. Thanks for these awesome offers!
Picked up my second pair of Butteros during the footwear sale. Linen canvas are just the quintessential summer sneaker. Gonna wear the hell out of them Thanks @gdl203 and crew!
[[SPOILER]] @Master-ClassterWhat your describing is the reason that age stated Macallan has become so scarce. Age statement? Check. Familiar Name? Check. Appropriately high price? Check. Enough cache that i can impress my friends/colleagues when I take this bottle out? Check.Scotch producers sell the majority of their product to the masses where tasting notes and profiles are second to the concept of "will the person recognize and appreciate this bottle/" (in concept, not...
[[SPOILER]] I have a bottle of that Benrinnes but haven't opened it yet. Very curious for your thoughts when you do open it.Have moved from American Whisky to scotch acquisition in the last 6 months to balance the bar. Recent acquisitions include:- Glenfarclas 17, 21 and 25- Springbank 10, 15, 18- Glenmorangie Signet- Glendronach 15 Revival- Balvenie Single Barrel 15 Sherry Cask- Caol Ila Distillers EditionThe Caol Ila is very interesting. It is finished in muscatel...
Please advise as to pricing of fresco
Thanks Kyle - can you comment on the width?
@conceptual 4est @gdl203 Hi guys for barbanera, the U wings are listed on the sale page as going for $332.50 before discount, but when I put them in my cart they go back up to $403? Can you clarify what the pricing is before the additional markdown? Also - in terms of width how does the barbanera last compare to Carmina Rain, Crockett Jones 324 and Vass P2. I'm somewhere right around the bounds of width on the F last and p2 is a little more forgiving. Thanks!