or Connect

Posts by LEVOOSH

Thanks Greg - for sizing purposes if I wear a Large in Inis Meain and a 5 in GRP - am I a Large in the Leder Cardigan/Jacket?
Hey Greg gdl@gdl203 - I have been looking for a spring/summer navy cardigan for almost 2 years after missing out on the GRP bubble stitch in navy (still mad about that and if they are coming back this year, please let me know). Was thinking about the Frank Leder Cotton/Linen Donegal Cardigan Jacket as a replacement but cant decide whether it will suit my needs. I really just want something to throw on over a t-shirt for an evening out to the bar that will be suitably...
@Newcomer Great jacket and very nice selection on the bar.
Another good week with many things to celebrate - leads to drinking much great whisky! - Opened and finished the new bottle of the Glenlivet 21 Archive. No sulfur in this one and thought it was close to, if not as good, as my older bottles. - Opened and finished a Glenfarclas 25. Just an outstanding dram. Sad to see this last bottle go - Opened and finished Adelphi 1996 Clynelish in Refill Sherry at cask strength. A fantastic Clynelish. - Opened and finished a Hibiki...
Interesting you say that. This was an older one, but I was on my way to purchase another one today. May be opening later this week so I'll let you know. Second time I've had the Balvenie 30 and it really is sublime. The Macallan 25 was very very good and a nice opportunity to try it, but I would be content with the 18. The Tomatin was really outstanding. I had a 15 year Tomatin single cask in a sherry cask a couple of months ago that was the single worst bottle of scotch...
This weekend I drank large glasses of the following whiskies at a couple of very enjoyable social gatherings. 1) Macallan 25 2) Macallan 18 3) Balvenie 30 4) Glenfarclas 21 5) Tomatin 1990 Single Cask, bourbon Hogshead, bottled 2016 6) Glendronach 18 7) Jura 21 8) Glenrothes 1988 9) Cadenheads Tomintoul - Glenlivet 30 10) Glenlivet 21 Archive Highlights were the Tomatin, Tonmintoul and the 88 Glenrothes. The Balvenie 30 is always outstanding. Jura 21 confirmed that I am...
Congrats man...from humble beginnings....
[[SPOILER]] Looks very nice. Another suggestion I would make is to lengthen the trousers ever so slighty. Now that you have widened the leg I think you would benefit from a cm or two extra to help the wider pant drape on top of the shoe. Granted pant length is a matter of personal taste, but that is what stands out to me, aside from some of the other issues the others have identified.
@jcmeyer Best fitting trousers I've seen you in. Is there a marked difference from your others or am I imagining it?
Would you go up a 1/2 size from Rain to Robert. instep on the rain last for me is just enough...