or Connect

Posts by Rolf

^Thanks! Any brand specific ones worth visiting?
Well, in both contexts actually. As long as they are worth paying a visit I don't really care if it's one label only or clearance sales as marshalls.
My mom is taking the trip over the ocean this weekend and are heading to NYC. So therefore I'm wonderring if there is any good outlets in or outside NYC that are worth paying a visit. Thinking about male clothing here naturally, but it wouldnt be a minus if it had some female clothing aswell, so she could get something out of it aswell, hehe. Thanks! Oh and yes, sorry if anyone feels offended by my bad grammar.
Really hate em all.
Ran some intervals today, 12x 15sec sprinting 15sec walking/slow jog.
When I get sick, I just stop being sick and be awesome instead
I would really recommend a pair of Acne, must say I really enjoy them.
Well, one more day and we will find out if they have gone all out of ideas with the preppy When that's said, C. Bass has dressed more and more grown up as the seasons went. In late season 2 he dressed like his dad, more or less. Most because he took over the company, so he's excused. I actually liked the outfit with the suspenders.
What do you guys mean with the word casual? Is casual school etc or does parties go under casual aswell? Kinda new on the forum, sorry for the dumb question.
^^ Go for the first ones