or Connect

Posts by Rolf

Quote: Originally Posted by willpower Badminton Disagree. Badminton require some heavy skills, actually. Youtube Peter Gade or some of the asians and see for yourself.
Can't see any of the pictures, same on every one. "Upgrade to pro"
I like the bag aswell.
Full time student. Not sure what to study after the next two years, hopefully something within finance in US or UK.
Or he just took a photo of em in the store Still, they get a nay from me aswell.
Ignore the crumpled collar, just got out of the washing machine - thought I would try the sweater with shirt+tie. Thoughts?
I would definitely go for the Darltons, which in my opinion is better looking than the Aldens.
Since I don't live in a city i'll just rate the two nearest cities. Sandnes - Small, fugly, nothing to do whatsoever 1/10 Stavanger - Small, not so ugly, atleast have some menstores 3/10. For both and Norway in general - EXPENSIVE. Example: 170USD for a PRL oxford shirt. Someone please come to Norway and take me back with you to the US.
Whenever I see a really nice ass, I tend to get happy, lol. Also fall break coming up in a few days!
Quote: Originally Posted by thenanyu But why are we talking menswear? Isn't this question about OP's mom? As I said earlier, I'm mainly talking menswear BUT it would be a great plus if the place had womanswear aswell so she could get something for it aswell. And no, I don't want any huge logo flash crap, nor any Brioni or Canali suit as I would never ever let my mom buy me a suit. So I won't mention Century 21 to her. So Woodbury Commons...