or Connect

Posts by Rolf

The uniqlo's fit me funny. A lot of extra cloth in the back, looks weird to be honest. Getting mine tailored to fit better, if I can find a rather cheap one. If not I'll just keep using them under sweaters. I'm 6' 3" 207 - so rather built myself.
How do you measure the thigh? Size 36 is for example 13.25" - will it then be 26.50" around the thighs? Probably a stupid question, but just wants to make sure I don't do any stupid mistake before ordering.
Only good ones I assume?
A very nice briefcase indeed. May I ask how old you are?
The buttons is sewn, not functional
Didn't have a tape measure when I made the post, and I've just forgotten about since. Here is the measurements:Chest measurement/underarm to underarm: 20"waist: 18"Shoulder width: 17,5"Jacket lenght excluded collar: 30"Sleeve lenght: 24"No idea on the usual measurements on a 36s, but you could compare these measurements with one of your jackets.
*Price drop* 270 GBP
*Price drop* 100 GBP
Bought this blazer in october and I've only gotten use for it one time, so it got no signs of use at all. It is true to size and have a rather slim cut. Can ship worldwide, but I could deliver it in person if you live in London. RRP: 600GBP/963USD New price: 100£ If you want to see more pictures or from any other angle, just ask.
Barely used sneakers for sale. Bought these around 2 years ago in my little rebel streetwear period, but they have haven't been a success and since I'm now a poor student, they have to go. The size is 42,5 but they fit big. So if you're a size 43 or 43,5 these would fit great. If you need more pictures just ask, new to this. Sending worldwide, but if you live in London, I could deliver them in person if wanted. Since I was so sure that I'd keep them I threw away the...