or Connect

Posts by il vecchio

Luxire: After this feeding frenzy many shirtings are sold out, especially the Grandi lines. How soon will you be able to re-stock?
A D ring fastening option would be great. Although maybe leather too thick?
Sorry, but can some helpful sort tell me again how to send luxire a picture of a detail you are requesting.
I nearly bought a pair of Oliver Peoples from this guy but concluded that he was a bit odd and didn't go ahead. Later I received an email from to the effect that he was trying to prove to his bank that he could achieve some record or other in internet sales and offering a discount on items purchased in that month. Needless to say I didn't go ahead.
Anybody interested ? They are too heavy to justify posting. I am located in SW London. PM me if interested.
Thanks to both Vox and George for taking to time to reply. I was not aware of Filson bags but they are interesting and mentioned in another recent thread. Ettinger bag I will check out this week. Thanks again S
http://da-i-net.tumblr.com/photo/128...o11QLzK1qb5a3z Anybody know where in US or UK you can buy them?
This thread is fascinating. It gives me a chance to completely ignore any post containing a tailoring diagram. I thought about posting a picture of an A and S jacket from 1990 which is in a similar material - but then I thought - nah. Nobody likes to see an old man cry.
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar Stop playing the innocent party ... The last time you made comments about my dead mother and my kids for heaven sake.. You made also comments about my nationality and my grammatical shortcomings even if you perfectly know English is my second/third language... . Really? When? Links?
I have 2 pairs of the original unlined loafers. They remain amongst my all- time favourites. If you started again I would almost certainly become a customer. with best wishes for your future. S