or Connect

Posts by Chris Nosnah

still available
bump
[/IMG][/IMG]I have a brand new toj1 bomber size 44 from 2011 i would say if fits like a US extra small. Im looking for $300 obo if you have an offer message me. email is chrisnosnah@yahoo.com
I have a Brand New 2011 toj1 varsity jacket size 44 The color is black wool with black leather sleeves and digi camo inside. Any questions email me at chrisnosnah@yahoo.com
Where do you get AAA for $4 ?
if i soaked my chambray in hot water then dried do you guys think there will be some noticeable shrinkage?
Quote: Originally Posted by Robert I have this as well as the wal-mart one I picked up recently. This above has a much smaller face than either the wal-mart or the j. crew. It's sharp looking but I didn't like the small face. Plus the way the pins are situated, there's not much room to slide in a replacement strap. The strap that comes with it isn't a Nato strap but just goes from the pins. So you cant change the straps on this black one at all?
Quote: Originally Posted by xchen Found some Timex military watches online for around $30 shipped. Looks similar to the J.Crew Timex, but a few different details. Is this the one your talking about? I think this looks nicer than the jcrew one it just needs a jcrew strap lol. They are pretty much the same.
Quote: Originally Posted by Robert OK, you hosers, this is your official warning. You've turned this into a really boring thread. I don't care about your run-ins w/ customer service, inability to grab something while it's on sale, or trouble with the chest measurements of your teensy-weensy XXS shirts. It's time for some real substantive discussion. i thought i was the only one.
Did anyone pick up the pea coat or the university coat during the sale?