or Connect

Posts by eez

Hi SF, I have a pair of Allen Edmond's Montgomery, in US size 10 D. They are in great condition except for some light creases. Heel drag is minimal and soles are in very good shape. Inside of shoe is clean and stamped words look new! I will ship via USPS Priority and tracking within 1 business day. Thanks! PM me for more pictures if wished.
I got a TOJ 1.5 Stock 48 with black sleeve and gray body.... purchased new in 2010 but only worn a couple times that winter. Didn't fit me well... anyone interested?
I have a stock 48 TOJ baseball with shawl collar. Gray body black sleeves. Email me or PM for pics! Haven't worn since I purchased couple seasons ago because it never fit me well. Looking for a 49 or 50 baseball. Show me what you got! Thanks
E-mailed them about those svensson sneakers, they have another low pair of all whites that look exactly like CP tournament lows... until I realized 1499 sek = 240 USD. No thanks.
payment sent on diors!
I was just forwarded the job application also. In mines however it says you need to have mandarin chinese skills. I also applied, we shall see WHO GETS CHOSEN HEH HEH.
Quote: Originally Posted by kickstart I've just about finished my degree...except it's in Accounting, not Finance, and my marks are sloppy. I'm having a hard time getting a graduate job. The thing is, I have 2 years full time experience at a Big 4 Audit firm (doing Audit AND Tax). I'd like to move into some sort of research assistant / junior analyst type role for equities. Has anyone got any tips for breaking into the industry when I have the...
I was in a very similiar situation as you. I graduated with a BA in Biz Econ from UCLA, with a 3.5 GPA. Unemployed for 6+ months after graduation and recently just accepted an offer from a large mid-tier securities brokerage in the back office/operations department. They are licensing me with series 7 and 66, which is a great plus, but I am getting shit pay considering my alma mater and GPA. I'm just working here to gain experience and to eventually go to Business school...
i know im lowballing your offer right now, but Ill offer 200 shipped on them. I sold a pair of these in white for 180, same condition few weeks back. wanted these blacks or the horse hair ones. again i apologize for lowballing but my whites took about 6 months to sell with starting price of 220...
I have 710xx in 33 worn with minor fades. interested in the diors and skulls... pm me...