or Connect

Posts by fortune

yeah don't get a rotary is all i can say. i made the stupid mistake of dropping decent money on a rotary that i NEVER use because it's horrendous and takes way too long.
Quote: Originally Posted by JetBlast Apparently this guy had one, he seemed to be pretty satisfied with it so much that he didn't want to get rid of it. JB i can't believe that fucking happened. i guess if you don't do it for months people won't expect it. well played, jb, well played. douche.
Quote: Originally Posted by JetBlast My mom who appears to be excellent at grilling me about a female friend that I am seeing and can't seem to bug off. Leave me the f*ck alone. JB baahah. my mom is the exact same fucking way. when ever i get off the phone with a female friend my mom always has to go "so you got a new girlfriend?" or something to that effect.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Damn that's insane. My freshman year of college in Illinois I got caught doing 82 in a 55 and that was only 95 bucks, iirc. really? shit i got 70 in a 55 and it was $242. granted, it was a construction zone and that doubles it but still. but yeah if you can take time off work i say go to court.
haha so apparently i got a lot of votes for senior class best dressed this year? pretty nice to hear that but i wanna know if i actually won or not lmao. oh yeah about the ex thing, it's a good thing i'm only 18 :P
Quote: Originally Posted by tiecollector Does it even matter... she is your ex. yeah but i'm not one for having tarnished relationships even if it was with an ex. i mean it's not like we're buddy buddy and shit but i don't like having bad relationships for no reason, especially if it's just cause she's my ex.
i think my ex and i are back on good terms. that makes me very happy.
god damn paypals "3-4 business days to transfer your money to your bank account" bullshit.
sold my wow account for 170 bucks today. done with that game. thank god.
Quote: Originally Posted by Doppler4000 Guys--- Use Maxim: http://www.stopsweat.com/index.html No prescription needed and it really works. Contains aluminum chloride. yeah i've said that before but apparently no ones reading my posts. i've been using it for a year or two now and it works perfectly fine without any irritation or prescription.