or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Visvim mies coat. These are hard to come by and always go for quite a bit of cash. This one is in fantastic condition. Made of heavyweight khaki cotton outer with a printed cowboy lining. Button front with varying custom brown buttons, working button cuffs, and two hip pockets. This is a favorite of Hiroki and it's just the perfect layering coat. Size is 3. Will fit a Medium. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is $15. International shipping welcome just contact me for a...
Visvim lt. brown corduroy Travail coverall from AW2015, current season. Purchased brand new and only worn twice. Comes with everything like new. Extremely hard to find especially in this color. Size is 2. Medium. chest-21" shoulder-17" Paypal only. International buyers please contact me for a shipping price quote. Will only ship using USPS priority mail or express with tracking.
Visvim social sculpture 04 fit jeans in damaged 9 wash. Like new with tags and these are in excellent condition. Comes with bags and everything like new. Fit is quite slim on these and best for someone who normally wears a 32. Tagged size is 34 X 30. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is $12. International shipping welcome just contact me for a price quote. Shipping will be by priority mail or express.
Visvim light tan suede Brigadier. Fitted with Dianite outsole in brick color with the fabric wrapped heel insert in indigo print textile. These are in great condition with only minor scuffing on one of the toes (right boot)and the laces have been trimmed shorter as they were way too long before. Just fantastic boots! Comes with box and tags. Size 12. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is $20. International shipping welcome. Please contact me for a shipping price quote. Will...
Visvim Willard shirt jacket from this current AW2015 season. Brand new with tags and bag. This has never been worn. Made of cotton herringbone, custom metal buttons, and a nice weight for Fall, especially for layering. Size is marked 2. Fits a medium. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is $10. International shipping welcome but contact me for a price quote. I only will ship this via USPS priority or express mail.
Visvim sturgis mud dyed hand knit cardigan. Stars and stripes knit on the back, custom wooden buttons in brown, and shawl collar. This is one exquisite cardigan and is made of 100% wool. Another favorite of Hiroki. Size is marked 2 and fits a medium. Comes with bag. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is $15. International shipping welcome but please contact me for a price quote. Will only be shipped priority or express mail.
Visvim white sketch t-shirt. Hand drawings scattered all over the t-shirt. This is in fantastic condition with no blemishes or marks. Comes with bag. Size is marked 3. Fits like a medium. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is $5. International shipping welcome but please contact me for a price quote. Will only be shipped priority or express mail.
Visvim Kilgore jacket in washed lt. brown corduroy. Complete with stitched on patches (peace sign on front and face on arm). This is a favorite of Hiroki and is very hard to find. Color is a very light washed brown. Size is marked 2. Fits a bit slimmer than other Kilgore jackets. More of a slim medium or small. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is $15. International shipping welcome but please contact me for a price quote. Will only be shipped priority or express mail.
Visvim Caf combat jacket in olive green cotton. Brand new and never worn. Comes with everything like new. Fantastic jacket that is a nice mid weight cotton and perfect for layering. Size is 2. Fits a slim medium or small. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is $15 via USPS priority. International shipping welcome just contact me for a price quote. I will only ship USPS priority or express with tracking.
Visvim 103 denim jacket one wash. Worn only a few times and in excellent condition with no signs of wear. The color is a dark blue denim. Full button placket and cuffs and as you can see the selvedge on the inside of each wrist cuff. Size is tagged 3 and fits more like a Medium. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is $10. International shipping welcome just contact me for a price quote. Will only be shipping using USPS priority or express with tracking.