or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

I asked him if he had another in a size 48 just based on him saying there was only 1 of each. So now he started another auction for me, right after telling me he will only do bank transfer and then going back on that and accepting Paypal. Seems fishy.
Wow, great f'in deal! I hope those turn out to be legit. The only thing that looks a little off to me is the chain above the tag but that could just be me being a bit paranoid. Let us know how it works out and if you don't want the 48, I'm down.
Well despite what you said before about your financial situation, it doesn't seem to be a problem if you own that many expensive pieces of clothing/shoes/etc. So if it's something that you would really love and wear for quite some time, then maybe it's worth it. I still stand by trying multiple other brands, given you like the styling of them, to compare against the SLP version. That always helps me make a purchase. If it fits you like a glove or you can't find specific...
I would say if that's really your situation and you're that hesitant to buy a $3,000 leather jacket, don't! They are fantastic leather jackets, good fit, good quality, and the hardwear is some of the nicest I've ever seen but you can get good leather biker jackets from a ton of different brands that would leave you with a ton of change. I would try BLKDNM or even get a Schott and use that extra money for something else.
Yea they had those too.
Yea, the stores seem to have received a good amount of new items. What I saw was the cabin boy tees in s/s and sleeveless, knit mesh tanks, polo shirts, a few new button down shirts including the hawaiian shirt, some new suiting, double breasted blazers, leather vests, faux leather jeans, high rise jeans, new leather jackets, a few striped knits, and only a few new shoes/boots. The only notable new boot I saw was the ankle jodhpur boot with the strap/metal detailing.Still...
Two different Steven Alan Classon sunglasses from his new optical line. These were purchased last season and I haven't gotten around to ever wearing them. One tortoise shell frame with polarized lens as well as a black frame with polarized lens. Both in great condition and come with box and original packaging. No scratches on either lenses. These retailed for $145. Looking for $80 each. • 5.4" total frame width • lenses measure 1.9"W x 1.5"H • 100% UV protection...
As far as I know (and I believe there was talk of this elsewhere in the forum) the jeans have varied in the country they're manufactured in by different seasons. On ysl.com's website there is still made in Japan denim and then made in Italy for the same style jean, just different seasons.I could see changing manufacturers by season, that would make sense. But changing manufacturing mid season while filling orders is totally odd to me. Not to say it can't happen but based...
Interesting you say that as I've noticed no differences. Not saying your wrong but to me, that seems like that would be the worst and least cost-effective way of manufacturing. I know there's a lot of different fabric compositions from cotton to silk to viscose, etc. but differing weights and feels for the same shirt, same season is just plain weird.
Do you mean quality of the clothing or quality of what's actually available? If the former, I really haven't noticed any difference between items I've purchased from the SL stores compared to other retailers. Also, aren't all like-items made in the same factory? Like all the silk t-shirts made in the same place.On another note, those $1,000 knit t-shirts are so nuts. Gorgeous, lightweight merino wool knit into tees but my God is that price crazy. I thought my threshold for...