or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

I think part of the problem with all of these sales is there is just so much clothing out there it's become a big blur, especially at a retailer such as Ssense who carries a wide range of brands in different price ranges and style. Also, a lot of these brands are becoming bigger or are already there and are very easily accessible among a wide variety of online stores as well as brick and mortar. Take a brand like Acne, which has solid price points for the quality of...
Mykita X Maison Margiela raw acetate round sunglasses from current season. Bought brand new from the Tokyo Mykita store and worn only 5 times. Still like new with no signs of wear, scratches, marks, etc. Comes with all packaging like new. Raw and unpolished acetate frames, removed at an early stage in the production process. This deliberate interruption creates an aesthetic all its own, one which reveals the traces of modern technology and creates a contrast between...
Lemaire charcoal grey silk longsleeve shirt from AW15 season. Worn once and in great condition. No tears, stains, or any signs of wear. Bought brand new and retail is $315. Size is 48. chest-21" shoulder-18" Paypal only. International shipping welcome just contact me for a quote or send an offer.
Common Projects black leather achilles. Upper is constructed of very nice black leather, fully leather lined, and vintage off-white colored outsole. Worn but still in good condition. Comes with box. Size is 44. Paypal only. International shipping welcome just contact me for a price quote or make an offer.
Where all are you seeing the pre-orders? I noticed Barneys and Luisaviaroma have some items up but haven't seen anything else so far.
Christophe Lemaire black side zip boots, totally new with box. Only tried on and never been worn. These are made of supple black leather, stacked heel and sole, and have an inside zipper for ease of entry. These don't come around too often, especially in this size and at this price! Size is 45. Paypal only. International buyers welcome just contact me for a quote or make an offer.
Has anyone ever order from The Broken Arm before? If so, can one expect to hit with a customs charge?
DITA Baylor black sunglasses. Hand made in Japan with the highest quality materials. These have only been worn twice and are in fantastic condition and they come with the carrying case and cloth like new. This is the last season Dita will be producing the Baylor in sunglasses and they are extremely hard to find in black. Retail is $400. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is $10. International shipping welcome just contact me for a quote or make an offer.
Maison Margiela neoprene lined brown leather oxfords. Worn once very lightly and still in excellent condition. Half leather lined with the collar/tongue being a stretchable neoprene fabric that you can slip in and out of. You can wear these laceless or tied, either one and the leather on these is only going to keep getting better over time. Comes with box and everything like new. Size is 45 and fits a US 12. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is $10. International shipping...
Maison Margiela AW15 paint splatter GAT trainer. Upper is done in grey nubuck with paint splatters on the vamp and laces. Fully leather lined and the outsole is a really nice gum color. These have only been worn 4 times and still in great condition. Comes with box and everything like new. Size is 45 and fits a US 12. Paypal only Shipping in the US is $10 International shipping welcome just contact me for a price quote or send over an offer.