or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Lemaire olive moleskin coat. Fantastic and heavy duty moleskin coat by Christophe Lemaire from FW13. Button front placket, front pocket with button closure and tabs on back to cinch in the waist if needed. This jacket may not look it, but it is substantial. Fully lined and the moleskin is super plush and great heavy weight. Fit on this is slim, with high cut arm holes and slim arms that are tailored perfectly. Collar is made of heavy knit fabric. In like-new condition and...
Not sure what size you are but I just returned a size 48 owl coat back to ssense because it was just a bit heavy for me, so maybe you can pick it up there by calling? Gorgeous coat that's for sure. The fabric is incredible.
They mark full price and you will definitely be hit with customs.Has anyone ordered anything from The Broken Arm in Paris before? Looking to see if I will get hit with customs from them or not.
Vintage clothing.
I think part of the problem with all of these sales is there is just so much clothing out there it's become a big blur, especially at a retailer such as Ssense who carries a wide range of brands in different price ranges and style. Also, a lot of these brands are becoming bigger or are already there and are very easily accessible among a wide variety of online stores as well as brick and mortar. Take a brand like Acne, which has solid price points for the quality of...
Mykita X Maison Margiela raw acetate round sunglasses from current season. Bought brand new from the Tokyo Mykita store and worn only 5 times. Still like new with no signs of wear, scratches, marks, etc. Comes with all packaging like new. Raw and unpolished acetate frames, removed at an early stage in the production process. This deliberate interruption creates an aesthetic all its own, one which reveals the traces of modern technology and creates a contrast between...
Lemaire charcoal grey silk longsleeve shirt from AW15 season. Worn once and in great condition. No tears, stains, or any signs of wear. Bought brand new and retail is $315. Size is 48. chest-21" shoulder-18" Paypal only. International shipping welcome just contact me for a quote or send an offer.
Common Projects black leather achilles. Upper is constructed of very nice black leather, fully leather lined, and vintage off-white colored outsole. Worn but still in good condition. Comes with box. Size is 44. Paypal only. International shipping welcome just contact me for a price quote or make an offer.
Where all are you seeing the pre-orders? I noticed Barneys and Luisaviaroma have some items up but haven't seen anything else so far.
Christophe Lemaire black side zip boots, totally new with box. Only tried on and never been worn. These are made of supple black leather, stacked heel and sole, and have an inside zipper for ease of entry. These don't come around too often, especially in this size and at this price! Size is 45. Paypal only. International buyers welcome just contact me for a quote or make an offer.