or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Gracias Madre is amazing. Highly recommend that place!
Acne studios grey Adrian sneaker. From this current season, purchased brand new and worn only a few times. Some slight creasing in the leather but otherwise in great condition. Comes with box. Leather is a hairy suede on the side panels and grey nubuck no the toe/tongue. Retails for $370. Size 45 and fits true to size. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome for an extra fee. Please contact me for a quote.
Acne studios black Adrian sneaker. From this current season, purchased brand new and worn only a few times. Some slight creasing in the leather but otherwise in great condition. Comes with box. Size 45 and fits true to size. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome for an extra fee. Please contact me for a quote.
Balenciaga black wool bomber jacket, from FW12 collection when Nicholas Ghesquire was still designing the line. Only worn twice, still in fantastic condition. Black wool with ribbed collar, sleeve cuffs, and bottom hem. The knit ribbing has a slight sheen to it and is extremely soft. Inside chest pockets and fully lined. The sleeves have a branded 'B' metal clasp with a zipper opening going through the knit cuffs. All zippers are heavy duty, easy to use, and have...
edited for someone.
If you fit a 45 in the sneakers there's no way you'll fit in a smaller boot unless you have room left in the sneaker.
Just picked up these Acne joints. Love 'em. Good construction, good material, and a good price.
Saint Laurent Paris black leather chelsea boot. Purchased from the FW13 collection, these have been worn sparingly as you can see from the photos. The fit is narrow in the toe box and the boots are in fantastic condition. Comes with box. Size 45, fits true to size (could even work for a 44). Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping will be extra, please contact me for a quote.
Saint Laurent Paris tan suede desert boot from Fall 2014. These were purchased brand new from the SLP store and have only been worn a few times. Still in great condition and come with box. Retailed for almost double of my asking price. Size 45 and fits true to size. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome but will come at an extra fee, please contact me for a quote.
Saint Laurent Paris heather grey and black striped cotton jersey t-shirt. Purchased brand new from this season and only tried on. Brand new and comes with tag. Fit is slightly long and slim. (see photo) Retail is $385 and the SLP website is already sold out of every size other than XL! Now you can get it for a little cheaper! Paypal only. Shipping is included in the price within the US. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.