or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Florence doesn't have much in the way of clothes shopping except for the bigger brands like Gucci, Prada, LV, etc. There is Luisaviaroma but I even found that store to be a shit show. Milan is better for shopping, definitely.But to be honest, you should get out to Tuscany and not shop for clothes at all. It's so beautiful out there it makes you forget about anything else.
It's so interesting to me that Y-3 is now gaining in popularity when only 5 years ago they could barely give the stuff away. Shows how much sport has been influencing fashion (read: Nike).
It's not impossible to have a mtm program for casual wear. It's essentially the same as starting a clothing company/brand but the harder part is finding both material vendors and factories/manufacturing that will make the garment/s on a custom, 1 off basis. You could choose to have it all in house but that would take a lot of resources as well as staff. Obviously, controlling the manufacturing would be the best bet as you would not be subject to minimums other than fabric...
I agree, the lug sole on those Guidi's creates such a cool look. Really into those as well.
I'm a 12 and I always buy size 12. I don't get the whole sizing down thing. But I also don't like my toes pressing up against the front of my shoes while some do.
Ah okay. I wasn't sure if he was done (again) or not. Just picked these up. I had never seen this color in Guidi before and was intrigued, so decided to go for it.
Also, speaking of m_moria. Are those still floating around anywhere?
A bad experience with Kanye?? I never got the appeal of those hender scheme shoes. They're cool to look at but that's about it.
Damn, was thinking about going this morning but F a line.
Maison Martin Margiela white slim fit button down shirt in white cotton. This shirt has only been worn once and dry cleaned once, still very much like new. The collar is a double collar with the underside having a chambray type fabric sitting underneath. The same design is carried through to the wrist cuffs as well. Retail was around $400. Size is 48. Fits slim. chest-19.5" shoulder-17.25" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International...