or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

IRO Paris light tan linen t-shirt from this current season. These t-shirts are fantastic, nice and lightweight, slightly loose fitting, and really comfortable. The fabric is ultra soft and drapes perfectly. Size is tagged Small but will fit a Medium no problem. Retail for these tees is $170. This has only been tried on. chest-20" shoulder-17" Paypal only Shipping is included within the US. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote.
IRO Paris black damaris slim fit distressed jean from this current season. These are still retailing for $218 at Barneys. Made of cotton and elastane, button fly, and 5 pocket design. Has slight whiskering and distressing on the jeans as shown in the photos. Size is tagged 30 but fits more like a 32 given the stretch. (for reference I wear a 32 in Saint Laurent 15cm) measurements: waist-16.5" inseam-33" hem-6.75" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is...
This is sold
I'm not of the majority here on this forum in that I wear size 12 or 45 across the board. Nike is size 12, CP is 45, as is SLP.
I have both the leather and suede and the suede stretches while the leather has been a little bit tighter. I went the same size in both. That's for the Wyatt btw.
Anyone get hit by customs by railso?
Ohyehhh- Wrong place to post that man.
If you think Hedi was ever coming up with pricing for the brand, I think you'd be mistaken. He has a lot more to worry about, so to think he is sitting there trying to make sure leather pants with zippers on them hit a certain price point is a bit much. The prices are going up because of a multitude of things; cost of materials, manufacturing, runway shows, new store constructions/renovations, other marketing initiatives, as well as demand.
smash- that's bitchin' man! One of the best recent purchases i've seen in a long while.
Are you comparing worn jeans from last season to brand new jeans? Just curious as I haven't experienced the new jeans being any different, esepcially enough to size down.