or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

I must've missed the release but does anyone know anywhere in Japan to still get the Marion jacket in dmgd nylon?
Dries Van Noten SS16 khaki twill slim prudy trouser. Made from 100% cotton twill that has a very nice, soft hand feel. These were purchased brand new from Barneys NYC and have been tailored by their in house tailors. Size is 50, but these fit extremely slim, even by Dries' standards. Please see measurements. I am normally a 48 in everything, but these I couldn't even come close to fitting a 48. waist-16.5 inseam-29" hem-7" rise-9.25" Retail is $425 on these right now. So...
Dries Van Noten navy tie dye sweater. Made of wool with the body being majority navy and the tie dye sections being yellow. Raglan construction with thicker knit cuffs, collar, and bottom hem. This is a wonderful piece from AW14. This sweater is in good condition with no tears or stains. Size is Medium. chest-21" total length-roughly 27" down back Paypal Only. International shipping welcome just please contact me for a price quote before purchasing.
Marni black wool overcoat with grey grid check. Fully lined with inside pocket, button front hidden placket, shirt style collar, and side pockets. This is 100% laine wool. Worn only once and comes with tags. In great condition. Size is 48. Fits a US medium. Paypal only International shipping welcome just please contact me before making an offer to get a shipping price quote. SHIPPING International buyers please contact me for a shipping quote.
Maison Margiela brown side zip boots in nice brown worn in looking leather. These are some of the best looking Margiela boots I have seen, great patina to the leather and go with just about everything. This is the iconic side zip boot from Margiela. Still tons of life in them, but one thing I should mention is that the front of the left boot, a tiny bit of the sole has pulled from the upper. It would be a very easy fix for any cobbler or you can just shoe glue it yourself....
Maison Margiela black leather side zip boot. This boot doesn't need much of an intro as this is the iconic zip boot from Margiela. Done in supple black leather outer with tan leather lining, leather stacked sole with rubber heel. These are excellent condition as I have only worn them maybe 7 times. These still have tons of life in them. Just not wearing boots much these days and would like to see these go to a nice home. Size is 45 and fits true to size for a 12. Comes...
Dries Van Noten black suede loafer with crepe outsole on a leather insole and rand. These are extremely comfortable! The suede is nice and soft and conforms to your foot and the leather lining and insole is nice and plush. The crepe bottom still has tons of life in them and except for the crepe now being a bit black, there is no real wearing down of the crepe itself. Worn maybe a handful of times. Bought brand new during AW15. Included a picture of them being worn for...
Dries Van Noten Hague knit striped bomber jacket. From AW15 season. Worn only once and excellent condition. The Hague baseball jacket is reworked from a traditional silhouette, constructed in a wool cotton blend and featuring a pinstriped detail to body, finished with snap front closure, side pockets and rib knit collar, cuffs and hem. Wool Cotton Blend Snap Front Closure Rib Knit Collar, Cuffs and Hem Angled Slip Side Pockets Unlined Made in Portugal Size is tagged 48....
But how is a celebrity wearing expensive clothing made for rock stars objectionable, or better yet, how does that make it un-cool? Wouldn't it be more apt to be bummed seeing a stock broker wearing Saint Laurent than, well, an actual fucking rock star? Someone like Beiber is living a more rock and roll lifestyle than anyone I know and the dude drops tens of thousands of dollars at Saint Laurent so shit, I would invite him too.You know what's really rock & roll though, not...
Yea, I don't get taking that stance at all. So you want to look rebellious wearing thousand dollar clothes modeled after vintage store finds and then you're now mad that celebs (the ones who can actually afford wearing loads of this stuff) are seen wearing it? Jesus Christ. No one living the life style Hedi portrays can actually afford this shit. In fact, I would say Lenny wearing SLP or Alexa Chung or Ronson are more true to the brand than a lot of other people I see...