or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Lanvin grey fedora. This is made of 100% lightweight laine wool with a grosgrain ribbon around the base of the hat. This has been worn a few times and is in great condition. No marks on the hat what so ever. The hat is very lightweight and moldable so you can play with the brim and configure it the way you want it. Size is 59, or 7 3/8. I purchased this while in Paris from the Lanvin boutique for about double the asking price. These also rarely ever go on sale! Paypal...
APC grey 50% cotton 50% acrylic sweater with thin suede elbow patches. This is in great condition with no blemishes or marks. Fit is great, nice and slim and fits true to size. Size is medium. chest-20" shoulder-17" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included. International shipping is welcome just contact me for a shipping quote.
Saint Laurent Paris black 15cm jeans. This is the D02 cut that has been tailored to be slightly cropped. They have been hand washed a few times and are in great condition. There are a few marks on the back of the jean but no tears, holes, or rips. Size is tagged 31. measurements: waist-16.5" inseam-29" hem-15cm Paypal only. Shipping in the US included in the price. International shipping welcome just contact me for a quote.
APC navy double faced knit hoody. Brand new with tags and only tried on. I just received this from oipolloi and unfortunately it does not fit! I'm so bummed as it's such a wonderful piece. Made of comfortable and ultra soft merino wool (100%), it is nice for year around and a perfect layering piece. Looking to let it go for cheaper than what I paid and if it doesn't sell this week I will just be returning it. Size is Large and fits true to size. Paypal only. Shipping...
No designer sneaker is worth the price, per say. Just buy what you like. The quality of those Rag & Bone sneakers are fine. They're certainly not going to fall apart after a few wears or anything. There are some brands out there that are way more expensive that can't even say that so at the end of the day, if you like them, and you can afford it, then go for it.
I already see problems with the construction of those shoes. The way the lacing system works and the fact there's no tongue is going to create a lot of stress on the lace pulls, that I could see those things ripping after just a little bit. Also, what the hell is with Kanye and the velcro straps? The top collar opening looks horrible.
Officine Generale navy denim shirt jacket in selvedge japanese denim. Gold buttons used throughout, with two chest pockets, and the selvedge line running through the inside lining of the jacket. This jacket is truly gorgeous! Unfortunately just not quite my style. Just ordered this from unionmadegoods' sale and it still has the tags. Has never been worn. This is now sold out and the sale price, of which I paid was $250 plus tax. So I am letting this go for a bit cheaper...
The Sandro men's APOLLO straight fit wool overcoat in black features narrow notch lapel, two pockets at waist with flap closure and one welt pocket at the breast. The single breasted coat fastens with a three button closure. 50% wool ; 20% polyamide ; 20% virgin wool ; 10% cashmere This has been only tried on. Still in fantastic, like-new condition! I purchased it for $350 on sale and I'm passing on the savings and then some, by lowering the price even more. For all of you...
Golden Goose made in italy sneakers. These are brand new and only tried on. Comes with box and everything like new. Made of white full grain leather, grey suede tongue and toe, as well as an accent of green leather on the heel. Golden Goose is known for their distressing on their shoes and these are a perfect example of that. All distressing on the shoe is how they come new. Scuffing on the sidewalls, toe, side panels, etc. Has the star motif done in perforations in the...
Iro Paris shortsleeve linen t-shirt. Very soft linen that drapes perfectly. These t-shirts only get better over time. Worn only a few times and in great condition. Handwashed only. Size Small. Fits a medium great. Paypal only. Shipping within the US included. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote.