or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Saint Laurent Paris black with white paisley print long sleeve button up shirt. Made from fine 100% cotton. Comes with tags and extra fabric swatch. Worn only once. From FW13. Fit is slim but not overly so. Size 39. Would fit someone who is a Medium the best. chest-20" shoulder-17.5" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.
Saint Laurent Paris worn in blue denim jean. Slight distressing in this denim with a worn in hole on one side and some discoloration spots, all part of the design. These are from FW13 and sold with the quickness. These are the 17.5cm fit but still fit really skinny. The top block is as slim as the 15cm for reference. Worn only twice, still like new. Still have tags. Size is 32. waist-16.5" thigh-11" inseam-36" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the...
Saint Laurent Paris black raw skinny 15cm jean. Bought this season, made in Italy. Worn a handful of times and show minor signs of wear on the back pockets and butt. Also has some creasing around the knees and hems from some wear. Still true black in color. Also please note, one side of the chain (above the leather patch logo) has come undone. Easy to thread back into the waistband however. Size is 32. waist-17" thigh-10.5" inseam-36" hem-5.9" Paypal only. Shipping...
Saint Laurent Paris tan suede harness side zip boot from FW13. Worn in a little bit but still a ton of life left. The soles are in fantastic shape minus some scuffing on the front and heel. Suede on the upper just has some slight staining around the shaft from jeans and toward the toe from just normal wear. None of it looks bad, if anything it just adds to them. But if you really wanted them clean, it would be a cinch and I can do some of it for you if need be. Comes with...
Saint Laurent Paris all black leather low top sneaker. The classic black SLP low top in fullgrain black leather with black sole. Comes with box. Worn only a few times. In great condition! Size 45. Fits true to size. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.
BLKDNM grey alpaca heavy knit sweater, size Medium from the FW13 collection. Only worn once, just a bit too warm for me here in California. Looking to unload it for a little less than what I paid which was $180. This sweater is super soft, comfortable, and keeps you nice and toasty. The fit is oversized and meant to be that way, so keep that in mind. chest-22" shoulder-19" length-28" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping...
Saint Laurent Paris extra long scarf from FW13. Worn only a few times. Leopard knit with gold metallic thread, the scarf is way warm with a mix of 44% mohair, 37% poly, and 19% wool. The scarf is extra long, as you can see from the photos from the runway show. Looking for way less than retail! Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.
Saint Laurent Paris black overdyed distressed skinny jean. From FW13 season. These jeans are impeccable, distressing down the legs that look as if they've been scratched and worn but without holes through them, they also have this metallic, kind of paint splatter effect around the waist and thighs. I have only worn these a few times but have just come to realize they are a bit too tight for me. They are tagged size 32 but would probably work best for someone who's a 30-31....
I like this collection almost as much as the fw13 collection. This actually looks like a proper fall collection with the heavier outerwear, knitwear, and scarfs. I'm not a huge fan of the creepers for myself but I like them styled in the collection. They look really cool in those midtop boots. I'm also stoked to see just as much color and print/patterns as I definitely don't have a problem buying similar/same items in diff fabrics or prints. That's one of the reasons I dig...
Well just to clarify, I didn't actually buy it. Seemed a bit sketchy that he had multiples of a leather jacket after only stating he had 1.