or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Yea, I would think a size 3 would be the best. If you want to only wear a tee/shirt underneath you should be fine.
60 percent of Toto's customers, from what I have been told, all hail from NY thus the new store opening. Most likely, the B&M in Seattle will close and the office there will still stay in tact (cheaper rent/warehouse space as well as salaries for employees). I agree the store is bland. I think it started with good intentions and to be something different, especially by Seattle standards but at some point the vision became so broad it ceased to have any impact. It got lost...
Interesting. I read that too but it all seemed to easy, especially to get that kind of marled-like effect above. I've been reading into some other forms of natural leather dying such as tea or coffee and wondering if I could make a concoction, rub it on the upper kind of erratically to get a similar effect.
Love the way it's styled in that photo. That's actually the best I've seen it look. The Spring ones were definitely lightly filled but nothing like the Fall one. A little random, but I am thinking of dying the new Virgil kngr to match the mud dyed one but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get it to look like that with the shoe fully in tact and not just dying the leather itself. Anyone ever done this before or have any more insight to the process Visvim does? Basically...
Industry of All Nations 100% alpaca knit sweater in grey and charcoal color block knit. This sweater is absolutely amazing, made from 100% alpaca using nothing but the natural fibers from alpacas and not using any dyes or chemicals. This sweater is perfect for the Fall and Winter months ahead. Only worn twice and in fantastic condition. Would love to keep it but I just do not wear sweaters so I would love to see it be passed on to a good home. Size is...
Industry of All Nations 100% alpaca knit sweater in grey and tan striped knit. This sweater is absolutely amazing, made from 100% alpaca using nothing but the natural fibers from alpacas and not using any dyes or chemicals. This sweater is perfect for the Fall and Winter months ahead. Only worn once and in fantastic condition. Would love to keep it but I just do not wear sweaters so I would love to see it be passed on to a good home. Size is...
JCrew melange cotton shawl collar cardigan in black. This knit features majority black with grey/white knit in to give it a cool melange-like effect. Nice and soft with the knit being a good mid weight and perfect for layering. Only worn once. Size is medium. chest-22" shoulder-18" Paypal only. Shipping is free within the US. International shipping welcome just contact me for a price quote.
RRL by Ralph Laurent slim fit denim jean. Has a kind of washed and slightly faded wash on it, slim tapered fit from the knee down and mid rise. These are like new and have only been worn once. Retail was $300. Size is tagged 31, fits more like a 32. waist-16.5" inseam-32" hem-7.75" Paypal only. Shipping is $10 within the US. International shipping welcome just contact me for a price quote.
What goes around comes around is so damned overpriced it's scary. You can go to the Rose bowl every month and find a lot of the same stuff for a fraction, all you need is the time. I'll give it to them though, they know how to curate their stores.
I personally would stay in West Hollywood somewhere, probably around Melrose Place area. You can walk to a lot of things such as Alfred's for coffee, INK and INK sack for dinner and lunch, Crossroads, Urth cafe, APC, Rag & Bone, Elder Statesman, etc for some shopping and you're very close to a lot of other nice places such as Maxfields, H Lorenzo, and Gracias Madre. Also taking an uber or bus from there is quite easy if you want to get over to La Brea to see American Rag...