or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Saint Laurent Paris tan suede desert boot from Fall 2014. These were purchased brand new from the SLP store and have only been worn a few times. Still in great condition and come with box. Retailed for almost double of my asking price. Size 45 and fits true to size. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome but will come at an extra fee, please contact me for a quote.
Saint Laurent Paris heather grey and black striped cotton jersey t-shirt. Purchased brand new from this season and only tried on. Brand new and comes with tag. Fit is slightly long and slim. (see photo) Retail is $385 and the SLP website is already sold out of every size other than XL! Now you can get it for a little cheaper! Paypal only. Shipping is included in the price within the US. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.
Saint Laurent Paris grey silk t-shirt. Worn a few times and in great condition! This shirt is one of the softest t-shirts I have ever put on. Made of silk with a kind of slim but loose fit, the tee just drapes and falls on the body like no other t-shirt. Retailed for $490! chest-21" shoulder-18" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee, contact me for a quote.
BLK DNM brand new black denim jacket. This jacket is made from medium weight black denim and has a really slim fit. The arm holes are cut rather high and the sleeves taper significantly toward the wrist. The body is cut nice and slim and a little longer than say, a levis denim jacket. Fit is just superb on this. Purchased brand new from fall season and it's never been worn. Tagged a medium but would fit a small better. chest-19" shoulder-17" length-25" Paypal...
Saint Laurent Paris fw13 black cotton longsleeve button up shirt. 100% black fine cotton shirt with white cut-out circle all over print. Shirt has only been worn twice and is in great condition. Comes with tag. Retail was more than double my asking price! Size is 40, best for a medium to slim large. chest-21" shoulder-18" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee, contact me for a quote.
Saint Laurent Paris black with white paisley print long sleeve button up shirt. Made from fine 100% cotton. Comes with tags and extra fabric swatch. Worn only once. From FW13. Fit is slim but not overly so. Size 39. Would fit someone who is a Medium the best. chest-20" shoulder-17.5" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.
Saint Laurent Paris worn in blue denim jean. Slight distressing in this denim with a worn in hole on one side and some discoloration spots, all part of the design. These are from FW13 and sold with the quickness. These are the 17.5cm fit but still fit really skinny. The top block is as slim as the 15cm for reference. Worn only twice, still like new. Still have tags. Size is 32. waist-16.5" thigh-11" inseam-36" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the...
Saint Laurent Paris black raw skinny 15cm jean. Bought this season, made in Italy. Worn a handful of times and show minor signs of wear on the back pockets and butt. Also has some creasing around the knees and hems from some wear. Still true black in color. Also please note, one side of the chain (above the leather patch logo) has come undone. Easy to thread back into the waistband however. Size is 32. waist-17" thigh-10.5" inseam-36" hem-5.9" Paypal only. Shipping...
Saint Laurent Paris tan suede harness side zip boot from FW13. Worn in a little bit but still a ton of life left. The soles are in fantastic shape minus some scuffing on the front and heel. Suede on the upper just has some slight staining around the shaft from jeans and toward the toe from just normal wear. None of it looks bad, if anything it just adds to them. But if you really wanted them clean, it would be a cinch and I can do some of it for you if need be. Comes with...
Saint Laurent Paris all black leather low top sneaker. The classic black SLP low top in fullgrain black leather with black sole. Comes with box. Worn only a few times. In great condition! Size 45. Fits true to size. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.