or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

The Elder Statesman cotton and cashmere striped long sleeve henley knit shirt. This has only been tried on and is still in great, like new condition. Made of 85% cotton and 15% cashmere, here in the US of A. This is a nice and substantial knit that is lightweight and perfect year around. Comes with the hangtag like new. Retail on this piece was $400 and the Elder Statesman gear almost never goes on sale. Size is medium and fits true to...
I think Raf's brand/s actually sell at retail and he also most likely puts some of that Dior money back into his own company to keep it moving. I also don't see Raf do too many things to strain his business; no retail stores, not a ton of marketing, no celebrity seeding, etc. It's a pretty quiet brand that has garnered a great following over the years. KVA on the other hand didn't have near the following (outside of parts of Asia) that Raf has.
Common Projects black leather chelsea boots. These use fantastic italian leather and have a stacked leather sole which is in good condition. Elastic gore on the sides make these easy to take off and put on and the lining is fully leather lined. These have great amounts of life left in them. Size is 45 and I would say these run a bit big. I would say they fit a 12.5-13. Paypal only please. Shipping is $10 in the US International shipping welcome just contact me for a...
The Elder Statesman white perfect tee with hand dyed joshua tree print. This is part of a collaboration with The Webster in Miami. This tee is brand new and comes with tags. Retail is $540. Made from 70% cashmere and 30% silk, this tee also has raw edges at the sleeves and bottom hem. This is the softest, most luxurious t-shirt you will ever come across and finding them on sale is near impossible! Size is medium and fits true to size. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is...
The Elder Statesman white perfect tee with hand dyed bear print. Small bear print on the front left chest and back print. This tee is brand new and comes with tags. Retail is $490. Made from 70% cashmere and 30% silk, this tee also has raw edges at the sleeves and bottom hem. This is the softest, most luxurious t-shirt you will ever come across and finding them on sale is near impossible! Size is medium and fits true to size. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is...
Oliver Peoples and Byredo collaboration sunglasses from this season. These aren't even released in most stores yet and are going to be rare and hard to come by. These are made of transparent yellow/tan acetate with dark blue lenses that get darker when in sunlight. Comes with all cases like new. White outer packaging, black croc leather embossed protective case, and soft carrying case. These have only been worn once and are in fantastic, like new condition. These are...
Acne blue over dyed t-shirt from this current SS15 season. Bought brand new from END and has only been worn once. This t-shirt is made of soft over dyed blue cotton that has a slight fade look because of the dying process. Fit is somewhat loose and great for summer. Size is tagged Medium. Retail price is $125. Paypal only Shipping within the US is included. International shipping welcome just contact me for a quote.
Lardo is the joint.Seriously, $10 seems to be the going rate for a lot these days. Those 10$ pack of smokes added up quick while in NYC and Seattle.
Wow, it's so crazy that so many people opt not to buy something simply because of the shipping cost. Let alone a super cheap shipping cost. Seriously, don't most people drop $10 on a sandwich like it's no big thing?
Acne SS15 navy MAC tee. Purchased brand new this season and only tried on, this is in excellent, new condition. Made of 100% lyocell, which is a form of rayon dissolved from wood pulp. It is extremely soft and slightly sheer. Retail was $120. Please note, this is tagged an XL. But the fit of this shirt is extremely small! I am a medium in all other Acne items and this tee fits me perfectly. So again, this fits a Medium. chest-21" shoulder-17" Paypal only. Shipping within...