or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Has anyone ever order from The Broken Arm before? If so, can one expect to hit with a customs charge?
DITA Baylor black sunglasses. Hand made in Japan with the highest quality materials. These have only been worn twice and are in fantastic condition and they come with the carrying case and cloth like new. This is the last season Dita will be producing the Baylor in sunglasses and they are extremely hard to find in black. Retail is $400. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is $10. International shipping welcome just contact me for a quote or make an offer.
Maison Margiela neoprene lined brown leather oxfords. Worn once very lightly and still in excellent condition. Half leather lined with the collar/tongue being a stretchable neoprene fabric that you can slip in and out of. You can wear these laceless or tied, either one and the leather on these is only going to keep getting better over time. Comes with box and everything like new. Size is 45 and fits a US 12. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is $10. International shipping...
Maison Margiela AW15 paint splatter GAT trainer. Upper is done in grey nubuck with paint splatters on the vamp and laces. Fully leather lined and the outsole is a really nice gum color. These have only been worn 4 times and still in great condition. Comes with box and everything like new. Size is 45 and fits a US 12. Paypal only Shipping in the US is $10 International shipping welcome just contact me for a price quote or send over an offer.
Maison Margiela AW15 black jeans in a kind of faded black denim wash. These are from this current season and are made of 98 cotton and elastane. Worn once. Unfortunately the fit just is a bit slim for my liking so I am passing on these excellent pair of jeans to someone who will get more wear out of them. Features top margiela clasp closure and zip front. Size is 48. Fits a 32 waist quite well. waist-17" inseam-34" hem-7" Retail is $490 on these. No trades please. Paypal...
Visvim Kilgore jacket in olive green damaged cotton. In great condition with no marks or signs of wear. Comes with bag but no tags. This is the one you will see Hiroki wearing non stop. The fabric has a pre-worn look from the washing effect and has the feeling of a broken-in jacket. Size is 2. Fits a medium. chest-21" shoulder-17" Paypal only. Shipping in the US is $10. International shipping welcome just contact me for a price quote.
It doesn't work on permanent collection items. So probably certain sneakers.
I've actually been finding the same thing recently. I never used to get hit with customs fees and lately, with my last 3 international orders, they've all been hit. 2 UPS and one Fed Ex. The one weird one to me, is I just got a bill from Fed Ex for $48 for an order I placed with END clothing that only totaled $210! I don't even see how this adds up to be honest. I mean, 25% for a customs fee?
Dries Van Noten houndstooth trench coat. Done in 100% cotton outer with grey charcoal wool lining for warmth. Full button front, button details at cuffs, side pockets, and one inside chest pocket. In good condition with no stains, marks, or tears. All interior still in good standing. Size is Medium and fits true to size. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included. International shipping welcome just contact me for a price quote or shoot over an offer.
Lemaire slim tapered jeans in raw denim. These are brand new and only tried on. These are made with 100% really nice cotton denim that has a really rich indigo color. Stitch detailing around the knees, 4 pocket design, and is more of a true waist. The taper is cut really great with it feeling a bit looser in the thigh and then tapering at the knee which is very indicative of Lemaire trouser cuts. Retailing right now for $395. Size is 48. Fits a 32...