or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Can't tell if serious?Honestly, I don't think he's going to touch much of the menswear so I wouldn't worry too much about that. I just find it so against the whole ethos of MMM to hire someone like him. And not only the hiring but all the publicity surrounding his appointment is just not Margiela.
I don't have any photos of me wearing any, sorry. Honestly, I didn't like the 15cm fit to be honest. Was too slim and only worked with SLP boots (or something else with a slim shaft). I much prefer the 17-18cm fit for my build. Still slim but not insanely tight. Maybe give that fit a try and get them hemmed a little bit (they'll do it for free at any SLP store).
If you can't get the 32 on then how can you size down? Those look like they fit you fine, or at least as well as they're going to. Judging from the photos they just look very long on you and you have a more athletic build than what Hedi designs for. FYI, the faux leather jeans fit very big. At least last season's did. I wear a 32 in SLP jeans and I could easily fit a 30.
Thought I would throw in some more photos. Augusta for Women For the mens Layer-0 the mines of moria
lol. Yea I agree it's a bit scattered. It used to feel a bit more contemporary-fashion with bigger buys in Dries, MMM, acne, and apc but lately there's been a noticeable shift. More HBA, nike, adidas, been trill, off-white, etc. It's stretched across mutliple different looks and trends now.Tis fashion I guess..
I don't think the buy has been terrible but this year's has definitely been more heavy into the street-tech look, which I know is kind of their thing. I just wish they would go heavier into some of the mmm stuff or even start carrying some lanvin apparel and not just the sneakers. TBS and LNCC used to be some of the only places I would buy from online and that has kind of changed as of late. Still, if you're looking for those basic items like CP or gats TBS is the best...
Alex Mill NY navy/blue/white plaid flannel shirt done in a very nice textural cotton that has kind of slug to the fabric. This is nice and cozy and super soft, not scratchy at all like some other flannels. It's been worn maybe 3 times max and is still in like-new condition. Retail was around $200. Size is tagged Medium. chest-21" shoulder-18" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee, just contact me for...
APC white petit standard denim in size 32. These have been washed once and they are still in excellent condition with no real marks or discoloration. Still ultra white. The only thing I can see is the inside pocket bag has been slightly discolored from my phone case but you cannot tell when they are worn. Size is tagged 32. waist-16.5" inseam- unaltered at 34" hem-6.5 Paypal only Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome just please...
Unis navy gio skinny trouser in 100% cotton, made in the USA. This pair has some wear on them with some slight discoloration on the front but still in good condition. No holes, rips, or tears. The inseam has been altered to be 30" and the hem has been altered to be a 7" opening. Size is tagged 32. waist-16.5" inseam-30" hem-7" Paypal only Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote.
My list would consist of, #1 an actual Fall season. Living in Socal I don't know if it'll ever come. stephan schneider navy sweater acne grey and black chet sweaters navy parka type coat maybe from acne thick charcoal grey cardigan side zip pair of black boots. preferably cdiem but that's a stretch barena black 3 button jacket ca4la hat would love to finally find an old Balenciaga black or green denim jacket