or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Acne grey chet sweater in 100% wool. Brand new with tags. Never worn. Fit is nice and slim, the weight is great for year round, and the knit is extremely nice. No holes, tears, or blemishes. Size is medium. Fits true to size. chest-21" shoulder-17.25" Paypal only Shipping within the US is included. International shipping welcome just contact me for a quote.
Guidi donkey leather lace up boot. These are in good condition with some minor heel wear and scuffing on the left toe of the boot. Other than that the boots are in great condition with years left in them. Rubber protective soles put on the bottom, leather laces fully in tact, and the upper is made of thick donkey leather that seems as though it's indestructible. Size is marked 46 but this fits smaller like all Guidi footwear. I would say it would work perfectly for an...
EYTYS Mother dark navy leather sneaker. These are brand new in box and have never been worn. Stacked, creeper-esque vulcanized sole, cork insole that is super comfy, canvas lined, waxed laces (also comes with extra white lace), and supple leather upper. Retail is $230. Size is 12 and fits true to size, if not a little slim. Paypal only. Shipping is $5 for these in the US. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote. But plea note because of the...
That's good to know. Yea, would love to see the stuff in more places here in the US. Hoping when l'eclaireur opens in LA they will stock them.
LOL. It's most definitely an arm. You can see the bone that protrudes out on the bottom side of a person's wrist. Also, why the hell is this being discussed? lol Those MMoria boots look killer. Just love all those subtle stitching details he's included, it's just enough of a design detail to make it unique. Also, does this mean he's continuing the line?
A.P.C. Louis W. Ferris brown suede bomber jacket. This jacket is in great condition. Suede is super soft and plush, all fully lined with nice cotton lining, 2 front pockets, 1 hidden inside pocket, and thick ribbed neckline/hem/cuffs. This jacket has no marks or stains and the lining is in great condition. Size is Medium. This is retailing right now for $1300 and hard to find on sale. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is $10. International shipping welcome just contact me...
Edit: Nevermind. So it is you have to add $300 worth from the sale section.
Ovadia & Sons light tan suede slip on espadrilles from last season. Only worn once and still in great condition. These are made in Spain and made with some of the best materials and using quality construction. Rope sidewalls are stitched to the light suede upper, the bottom features leather inserts for added durability. Vamp has elastic gore on each side to make getting in and out of the shoe nice and easy and the fit of the shoe is perfect. Size is 12US. Paypal...
Lanvin grey fedora. This is made of 100% lightweight laine wool with a grosgrain ribbon around the base of the hat. This has been worn a few times and is in great condition. No marks on the hat what so ever. The hat is very lightweight and moldable so you can play with the brim and configure it the way you want it. Size is 59, or 7 3/8. I purchased this while in Paris from the Lanvin boutique for about double the asking price. These also rarely ever go on sale! Paypal...
APC grey 50% cotton 50% acrylic sweater with thin suede elbow patches. This is in great condition with no blemishes or marks. Fit is great, nice and slim and fits true to size. Size is medium. chest-20" shoulder-17" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included. International shipping is welcome just contact me for a shipping quote.