or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Maison Martin Margiela carbon color denim jeans from last season's collection. In great condition with slight creasing by the knees. Never been washed yet and only worn 4 times. These are the slim fit and run quite slim at that. The color is a nice grey with greenish undertones, thus the 'carbon' color name. Size is tagged 50. waist-17" thigh-11.25" inseam-33" hem-7" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome just...
Maison Martin Margiela german army trainer. Done in a light grey leather that has been burnished in the front half of the shoe to show the tumbled emboss underneath in a darker grey. Fully leather lined and comes with box and everything like new. As you can see from the photos these have barely been worn and are pretty much just like new. Size is 45 and fits TTS. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome just contact me...
Maison Martin Margiela two-tone denim jacket with multi pocket front that differs on each side. The front of the denim jacket is done in a charcoal grey while the back of the jacket is done in a different grey denim. On the collar you can see the line of the two colors where the Margiela team has made a line showing the dyeing of the color. Comes with tags and is like new. Size is 48 and Fits slim for a medium. Chest-19" shoulder-17" sleeve length- 25.5" on the...
Maison Martin Margiela black cotton & cashmere mix jeans. Ultra soft material is like nothing else I have felt before. It has a ultra soft hand feel but still feels like a jean. The cut is traditional 5 pocket design by Margiela the only difference is the leg has an ergonomic cut going down the outside with the seam twisting in toward the inside leg. The cut is the slim fit and these would definitely be best for a 32-33 as they fit quite slim. Worn only twice and still in...
Maison Martin Margiela worn in nubuck leather derby with EVA outsole in dark grey. Has waxed laces, premium leather upper, fully leather lined, leather rand around the top of the sole, lightweight EVA sole with tons of life left. Upper is made to look worn on the toe and around the edges of the sole where the upper meets. These shoes are in great condition and minus some slight wear on the heel area of the sole. Size is 45. Fits true to size. Paypal only. Shipping within...
Maison Martin Margiela black leather biker jacket from FW13. Brand new and never worn! This thing is amazing; made of thick calf leather with a tumbled texture and fully lined with two interior hidden pockets. Outer has asymmetrical zip opening with heavy duty zipper, zipper pockets on each side of the front, belt adjustments on each side of the jacket, zip closure on each cuff, button snaps on collar, and shoulder epaulets. The jacket also features slight pre-worn edges...
It's definitely not brown. Maybe because of the wood in the background it's giving off a more brownish light but it's most definitely charcoal and a deep charcoal at that.
Officine Creative ultra soft brown suede oxford shoes. Thin waxed laces, fully leather lined in supple fullgrain leather, woven heel pull tab tucked between the lining, and contrasting clay/brown leather sole. This shoe is exquisitely made, using fantastic materials and a wonderful shape. I've only worn these 5 times max and they are in great condition. Only some slight scuffing on the sole and that's about it, the rest is just like new. Also, these are incredibly...
Barneys NY black fullgrain leather combat boots with lugged bottom rubber sole. Speed eyelets at the top of the boot and a thin round waxed lace. These are extremely nice boots that are fully leather lined and made in Italy. I bought these about a month ago and never wore them as they are a bit too small for me. Comes with box and everything like new. Size is 11. Would possibly fit up to an 11.5. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International...
APC petit standard khaki jeans from Spring 14. Professionally tailored to have a shorter inseam and hem width but other than that they are in like new condition. Only have been worn twice. Size is tagged 31. Would fit a 32. waist-16.5" thigh-11" inseam-30" hem-7" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee just contact me for a shipping quote.