or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

I would say if that's really your situation and you're that hesitant to buy a $3,000 leather jacket, don't! They are fantastic leather jackets, good fit, good quality, and the hardwear is some of the nicest I've ever seen but you can get good leather biker jackets from a ton of different brands that would leave you with a ton of change. I would try BLKDNM or even get a Schott and use that extra money for something else.
Yea they had those too.
Yea, the stores seem to have received a good amount of new items. What I saw was the cabin boy tees in s/s and sleeveless, knit mesh tanks, polo shirts, a few new button down shirts including the hawaiian shirt, some new suiting, double breasted blazers, leather vests, faux leather jeans, high rise jeans, new leather jackets, a few striped knits, and only a few new shoes/boots. The only notable new boot I saw was the ankle jodhpur boot with the strap/metal detailing.Still...
Steven Alan Classon sunglasses from his new optical line. These were purchased last season and I haven't gotten around to ever wearing them. I bought two pairs of the black sunglasses as I loved the frame so much. These retailed for $145. • 5.4" total frame width • lenses measure 1.9"W x 1.5"H • 100% UV protection lenses • polarized lenses that enhance visual contrast • rose gold plated custom engraved hinges • carrying case and signature print microfiber cloth Paypal...
As far as I know (and I believe there was talk of this elsewhere in the forum) the jeans have varied in the country they're manufactured in by different seasons. On ysl.com's website there is still made in Japan denim and then made in Italy for the same style jean, just different seasons.I could see changing manufacturers by season, that would make sense. But changing manufacturing mid season while filling orders is totally odd to me. Not to say it can't happen but based...
Interesting you say that as I've noticed no differences. Not saying your wrong but to me, that seems like that would be the worst and least cost-effective way of manufacturing. I know there's a lot of different fabric compositions from cotton to silk to viscose, etc. but differing weights and feels for the same shirt, same season is just plain weird.
Do you mean quality of the clothing or quality of what's actually available? If the former, I really haven't noticed any difference between items I've purchased from the SL stores compared to other retailers. Also, aren't all like-items made in the same factory? Like all the silk t-shirts made in the same place.On another note, those $1,000 knit t-shirts are so nuts. Gorgeous, lightweight merino wool knit into tees but my God is that price crazy. I thought my threshold for...
Maison Martin Margiela faded olive long sleeve t-shirt. This is a well loved tee by margiela in nubby, soft cotton. Ribbed neckline, slim longsleeves and slim fit body. The shirt has faded around the neckline and in various spots of the tee but there are no holes, no stains, or rips. The t-shirt is in good condition and even still has the tag and all four stitches in tact. Letting go for cheap. Size is tagged Medium. chest-21" shoulder-18" total length-26" Paypal...
I have the black raws in 15cm in size 32 and they fit me big in the waist but tight everywhere else. In all my washed jeans, both 17cm and 15cm, they fit tight! The black 15cm that have paint marks and rips/stitch details are so damn tight in 32. They still fit but they definitely fit different than the raws. All the washed jeans I have tried fit on the slimmer side. To the person asking above about the washed jeans from ssense, they are going to fit slim! But it's going...
Yea, I was surprised anyone marked down the harness boots as they were selling very well at full price. I wouldn't be surprised if the SLP stores mark down further merch or items not on sale later on when more of the bulk of Spring comes in so they can clear out some inventory. Or maybe that's just me being hopeful.