or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Acne, Comme, Our Legacy, Sunspel, Adidas, and Common Projects are really the ones I enjoy these days.
Unis black wool and leather sleeve varsity jacket. These jackets sell out almost immediately at full price. It is in good condition with slight pilling in the wool fabric but nothing noticeable. The leather is in great condition and the jacket has no tears, rips, or holes anywhere. Size is medium and fits true to size. Chest-21" shoulder-17.5" Paypal only. No returns on these. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome but please...
Common Projects tan suede derby shoe with crepe sole. These are brand new with box and come with wrapping, bag, and extra shoe laces. They have no scuffs on the upper and are in perfect condition as are the bottom soles. They retailed for $510 new and I'm selling for much less. Size is 45 or a US 12. Paypal only. No returns on these. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome but please contact me for a shipping quote.
Common Projects dark brown desert boot with heeled rubber sole. Supple, soft suede on the upper with flat waxed laces, and no lining. These shoes are insanely comfortable and in great condition. Only one thing to point out is that the top eyelet hole on the left shoe (on the left side only) is slightly 'pulled open' more than the others. But nothing major or even noticeable. Sole is made from thick rubber and is in great condition as you can see from the photo. Letting...
I'm not going to do it, I'll be taking it to a professional. I'm just mostly worried about after it's all said and done, the dye will come off the leather (suede in this case) and get onto the sole. Or maybe I'm just over thinking it, I have no idea.
Has anyone successfully dyed their Common Projects (or any sneaker for that matter) and been able to keep the sole white? I've only dyed boots/shoes before and wondering if the dye would inevitably sneak into the sole?
Saturdays Surf NYC black goose bomber jacket. Cotton canvas outer with grey wool lining, knit collar, cuffs, and hem with button detail at bottom of zipper closure front. Inside button closure pockets and two outside pockets. Size is Medium. chest-22" shoulder-18" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome, but please contact me for a quote.
Acne Studios Drifter Jacket Structure Dark Navy is a fitted blazer with a high notched lapel, slim fit, and clean look. Size is 48 jacket. This jacket has never been worn, only tried on. Comes with all tags attached and in a protective garment bag. Retail on the jacket is $630. Drifter jacket Notched collar with button hole Two button closure Shoulder seam allowance is pressed inward Single chest pocket Two flap pockets Buttons on sleeves Lined 100% Wool DRY CLEAN...
Acne navy ribbed knit chet zip cardigan. Made of 100% wool. Ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem. Worn only twice and in near perfect condition. No holes or stains. Retailed for around $350. Size is Medium. chest-21" shoulder18" length-25" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.
Acne Ace ups navy, bought brand new this season and only worn a few times. Like new condition. Super slim with a comfortable normal waist. Classic five pocket styling Zip fly Belt loops Black and grey wash with bleach detailing 46% Cotton 38% Elastane 16% Polyester Retailed for $230. Size is 33. waist-16.5" thigh-11" hem-6.5" Paypal only. Shipping in the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.