or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Brand new this season, APC collaborated with Nike again on the blazer silhouette. Made up of fine white canvas making up the majority of the upper with hits of white leather on the heel and 'swoosh'. The lining is done in navy blue perforated pigskin leather and is ultra soft. Wore these only 2 times and I'm just not sure they're for me. They are still basically new and come with the box. Size is US 12 and fits true to size. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is...
Sandro Paris black wool 3 button slim fitting overcoat with slim lapel, two inside chest pockets, fully lined, working button cuffs, and back center single vent. This coat fits impeccably, high cut arm holes, slim through the arms and waist, and drapes perfectly. Unfortunately it's just a bit too hot where I am to get any wear out of it. I purchased it brand new and only wore it once! Also, the inside lining on the left arm (can't be seen unless turned inside out) was torn...
Rag & Bone RB23 slim skinny pre-torn denim in worn black. Worn a handful of times and still in good condition. Only thing really is the 'RB' that was on the top corner of the back pocket is picked off. I ended up taking a pick-stitch to it so it's not so obvious (I'm not a huge fan of the back branding on the pocket). These jeans fit great, low rise top block, slim thigh and very tapered leg. Size is 33 but fits slimmer. waist-17" thigh-11" inseam-34" hem-6" Paypal...
BLKDNM black slightly sheer cotton shirt with small tonal black embroidered dots. Bought brand new from the BLKDNM store in NY. chest-21" shoulder-17.5" Paypal only. Shipping within the US included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee, contact me for a quote.
BLKDNM super slim denim jeans with a bit of stretch. Bought brand new and only worn a few times. These run very slim! They have a nice taper to them and are a bit slimmer than even the new SLP 15cm jeans. Size is 32 X 32. waist-16" thigh-10.5" inseam-32" hem-5.75" Paypal only. Shipping within the US included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee, contact me for a quote.
Looks like Tim Coppens and Uniqlo are teaming up...Picture from TC's instagram. Looking forward to this actually.
Purchased brand new from lagarconne for $198 and selling for a little bit less than what I paid. Never worn, still has the tags on it and I have only tried it on. One Pocket Jacket by Our Legacy. Soft & lightweight workwear inspired jacket with a relaxed fit. Pointed collar / Front button fastening / Long sleeves with button cuffs / Patch pocket with flap & button fastening at chest / Printed grosgrain strip detail at back / Slight stretch / Relaxed fit / Color: Buoyant...
Gracias Madre is amazing. Highly recommend that place!
Acne studios grey Adrian sneaker. From this current season, purchased brand new and worn only a few times. Some slight creasing in the leather but otherwise in great condition. Comes with box. Leather is a hairy suede on the side panels and grey nubuck no the toe/tongue. Retails for $370. Size 45 and fits true to size. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome for an extra fee. Please contact me for a quote.
Acne studios black Adrian sneaker. From this current season, purchased brand new and worn only a few times. Some slight creasing in the leather but otherwise in great condition. Comes with box. Size 45 and fits true to size. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome for an extra fee. Please contact me for a quote.