or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Sorry man, but can I ask why you are choosing to post this in the Saint Laurent thread? Surely there has to be a thread started for things of this nature already. Say the random fashion thoughts thread. Also, never had a problem with Ssense and I've ordered a dozen or more times.
Iro Paris fw14 button down flannel shirt done in wool and cotton mix. Done in a tan/black/red plaid mxi with a slightly nubby texture. The material is very nice and substantial and quite warm, perfect for the Fall/Winter season. Front two chest pockets are finished with black snap buttons and the placket and cuffs also feature the same black snap buttons. This has only been worn twice and is in perfect condition. Fit is nice and slim. Retail was $395 Size is tagged...
Unis navy cotton t-shirt. Size Medium. Worn and hand washed a handful of times and still in great condition. No stains or rips whatsoever. I have two of these for sale. Buy both and get a deal. Size is medium and fits TTS. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included International shipping welcome just contact me for a quote.
Iro Paris black linen shirtsleeve t-shirt. Worn once, still in great condition. Fit is fantastic, slightly loose but slim. Fabric is ultra soft and will wear in great. No tears, rips, or holes. Size is tagged L. Will fit a medium no problem. Paypal only. Shipping in the US included. International shipping welcome just contact me for a price quote.
Iro Paris grey linen shirtsleeve t-shirt. Worn once, still in great condition. Fit is fantastic, slightly loose but slim. Fabric is ultra soft and will wear in great. Size is tagged L. Will fit a medium no problem. Paypal only. Shipping in the US included. International shipping welcome just contact me for a price quote.
IRO paris black distressed linen t-shirt. Made of slubbed linen with distressed holes throughout the shirt. This shirt is in great condition and has been worn twice. Fit is loose and the fabric makes it extremely comfortable. Size is tagged Small but would fit a medium. Paypal only. Shipping included for US buyers. International shipping welcome but contact me for a price quote.
IRO Paris light tan linen t-shirt from this current season. These t-shirts are fantastic, nice and lightweight, slightly loose fitting, and really comfortable. The fabric is ultra soft and drapes perfectly. Size is tagged Small but will fit a Medium no problem. Retail for these tees is $170. This has only been tried on. chest-20" shoulder-17" Paypal only Shipping is included within the US. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote.
IRO Paris black damaris slim fit distressed jean from this current season. These are still retailing for $218 at Barneys. Made of cotton and elastane, button fly, and 5 pocket design. Has slight whiskering and distressing on the jeans as shown in the photos. Size is tagged 30 but fits more like a 32 given the stretch. (for reference I wear a 32 in Saint Laurent 15cm) measurements: waist-16.5" inseam-33" hem-6.75" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is...
This is sold
I'm not of the majority here on this forum in that I wear size 12 or 45 across the board. Nike is size 12, CP is 45, as is SLP.