or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

I'm an 11.5 Converse chucks. 12 Nike. 12 Visvim (except Skagways which is 11). 11.5 Vans. Red Wing 11.5. Don't own any Vibergs or Quoddy so no experience with those.But I am pretty much a perfect 12 on a Brannock and wear 11.5 in Vans across the board.
All Vans in my opinion run big. I always go half size down on every style and that seems to be perfect but I can get into a full size down in the slip ons simply because the last shape is wide and the opening is rather forgiving. But the EG Vans use the exact same everything (last, construction, etc.) that it shouldn't be any different than say, the classics.
They fit the same to me. I mean, I don't know why they would fit any different seeing as they're the same exact shoe (minus materials).
Also looking to find these bad boys!
Thanks Fycus for the rec on revive. I was trying to pay that good Japanese retail but c'est la vie. I agree on the black elks too. I have a few from older seasons in size 2 that fit spot on but then the newer seasons seem to fit a bit smaller in comparison. I like the wally plaid shirt this season too, at least the colors were quite good. But this Fall will have a ton of great plaids (at a premium!).
I must've missed the release but does anyone know anywhere in Japan to still get the Marion jacket in dmgd nylon?
Dries Van Noten SS16 khaki twill slim prudy trouser. Made from 100% cotton twill that has a very nice, soft hand feel. These were purchased brand new from Barneys NYC and have been tailored by their in house tailors. Size is 50, but these fit extremely slim, even by Dries' standards. Please see measurements. I am normally a 48 in everything, but these I couldn't even come close to fitting a 48. waist-16.5 inseam-29" hem-7" rise-9.25" Retail is $425 on these right now. So...
Dries Van Noten navy tie dye sweater. Made of wool with the body being majority navy and the tie dye sections being yellow. Raglan construction with thicker knit cuffs, collar, and bottom hem. This is a wonderful piece from AW14. This sweater is in good condition with no tears or stains. Size is Medium. chest-21" total length-roughly 27" down back Paypal Only. International shipping welcome just please contact me for a price quote before purchasing.
Marni black wool overcoat with grey grid check. Fully lined with inside pocket, button front hidden placket, shirt style collar, and side pockets. This is 100% laine wool. Worn only once and comes with tags. In great condition. Size is 48. Fits a US medium. Paypal only International shipping welcome just please contact me before making an offer to get a shipping price quote. SHIPPING International buyers please contact me for a shipping quote.
Maison Margiela brown side zip boots in nice brown worn in looking leather. These are some of the best looking Margiela boots I have seen, great patina to the leather and go with just about everything. This is the iconic side zip boot from Margiela. Still tons of life in them, but one thing I should mention is that the front of the left boot, a tiny bit of the sole has pulled from the upper. It would be a very easy fix for any cobbler or you can just shoe glue it yourself....