or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Iro Paris grey linen shirtsleeve t-shirt. Worn once, still in great condition. Fit is fantastic, slightly loose but slim. Fabric is ultra soft and will wear in great. Size is tagged L. Will fit a medium no problem. Paypal only. Shipping in the US included. International shipping welcome just contact me for a price quote.
IRO paris black distressed linen t-shirt. Made of slubbed linen with distressed holes throughout the shirt. This shirt is in great condition and has been worn twice. Fit is loose and the fabric makes it extremely comfortable. Size is tagged Small but would fit a medium. Paypal only. Shipping included for US buyers. International shipping welcome but contact me for a price quote.
IRO Paris light tan linen t-shirt from this current season. These t-shirts are fantastic, nice and lightweight, slightly loose fitting, and really comfortable. The fabric is ultra soft and drapes perfectly. Size is tagged Small but will fit a Medium no problem. Retail for these tees is $170. This has only been tried on. chest-20" shoulder-17" Paypal only Shipping is included within the US. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote.
IRO Paris black damaris slim fit distressed jean from this current season. These are still retailing for $218 at Barneys. Made of cotton and elastane, button fly, and 5 pocket design. Has slight whiskering and distressing on the jeans as shown in the photos. Size is tagged 30 but fits more like a 32 given the stretch. (for reference I wear a 32 in Saint Laurent 15cm) measurements: waist-16.5" inseam-33" hem-6.75" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is...
This is sold
I'm not of the majority here on this forum in that I wear size 12 or 45 across the board. Nike is size 12, CP is 45, as is SLP.
I have both the leather and suede and the suede stretches while the leather has been a little bit tighter. I went the same size in both. That's for the Wyatt btw.
Anyone get hit by customs by railso?
Ohyehhh- Wrong place to post that man.
If you think Hedi was ever coming up with pricing for the brand, I think you'd be mistaken. He has a lot more to worry about, so to think he is sitting there trying to make sure leather pants with zippers on them hit a certain price point is a bit much. The prices are going up because of a multitude of things; cost of materials, manufacturing, runway shows, new store constructions/renovations, other marketing initiatives, as well as demand.