Posts by winston86dit

Visvim FW16 brand new with tags Travail coverall in Yarn Dyed canvas in dark brown. This is brand new for the season and never been worn. The canvas fabric has been made using yarn dyed thread that gives the jacket an irregularity and texture that is unique only to Visvim. Front 3 pockets including a small pen pocket, corozo buttons, and shirt collar. This is size 2 and fits true to size for a Medium. Retail on this is $650. Paypal only. International shipping welcome...
Oak Street bootmakers brown CXL trench boots. Leather laces and stacked leather sole with rubber heel. In really good condition with small signs of wear and tons of life left in them. These are amazing boots and will just continue to look better over time. Size is 12 and fits true to size. Paypal only. No trades. No low ball offers please. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote before purchasing. Keep in mind these are heavy and will require a...
For sale is a pair of twice-worn Viberg Service boots on the 2030 last in 'dusty calf' that just didn't make it into rotation. Original link: http://shop.brooklynclothing.com/service-boot-dusty-calf/ MSRP: $750 -2030 Last -Size 11US -Kip lining -Dainite Heel/Sole -9 Gun metal eyelets -Made using stitch down construction -Re-soleable Threw away box and bags, but worn outside exactly twice. Will include extra laces that came with. CONUS shipping included, elsewhere, please...
RRL navy melange cotton crewneck sweater. From the current Fall 16 season. Purchased on sale from RRL in LA for $265 and worn only once. In great condition, like new. Made in the USA. Size is Large but fits a bit trim, closer to a medium. chest-22" shoulder-17" Paypal only. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote first.
RRL navy shawl collar cardigan done in 100% cashmere. Extremely soft and really comfortable. This cardigan is nice and warm and perfect for layering. Worn only a couple times and in good condition. No tears or snags or stains. Minimal pilling too, the cashmere seems to hold up quite well. Size is medium. chest-22" shoulder-17" Paypal only. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping price.
RRL Fall 16 blue/black cotton plaid shirt. Made of super soft cotton that's almost jersey-esque, this shirt is insanely comfortable and nice and cozy. Great layering piece and perfect year around. In very good condition with no signs of wear. Worn once. Size is Medium. chest-21" shoulder-17" Paypal only. No trades. No low ball offers please. Open to reasonable offers. International shipping welcome just please contact me for a shipping price before purchasing.
Shameless plug but I have a bunch of great RRL items for sale if anyone here might be interested with even more to come. http://www.styleforum.net/classifieds/feedback/index/current/classifieds/user_id/63730
RRL light wash denim pocket shirt. Made with button front placket and cuffs, button front pockets and a nice, trim fit. This is in great condition with no signs of wear. Size is tagged Medium. chest-21" shoulder-17" Paypal only. No trades. Please no low ball offers. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping price before purchasing.
RRL by Ralph Lauren faded black slim fit chino trouser. Worn only a few times and in good condition. Button front with button back pockets and one flap pocket. Size is 32 X 32. waist-16.5" inseam-32" hem-7.25" Paypal only. No trades. Please no low ball offers. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping price before purchasing.
RRL by Ralph Lauren slim fit jeans. Started as raw indigo and now they are perfectly worn in with perfect fades. These have been repaired in the crotch and have one small, tiny hole but other than that they have been professionally patched and repaired. Made of selvedge denim in RRL's slim fit. Size is 31 X 32. waist-17" inseam-32" hem-7.5" Paypal only. No trades. Please no low ball offers. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping price before...