or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

RRL by Ralph Lauren olive fatigue cotton button down shirt. Button front placket, shoulder epaulets, button cuffs, and a slim fit. This shirt is in very good condition with no signs of wear. Size is Medium. chest-21" shoulder-17" No trades. Reasonable offers welcome. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping price before purchasing.
RRL by Ralph Lauren indigo dyed discharge stripe shirt. Button down front placket and cuffs. Rich indigo color that has a lighter discharge stripe in a light indigo shade. This shirt is beautiful in person and goes with just about everything. Size is Medium. chest-21" shoulder-17" Paypal only. No trades. Please no low ball offers. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping price before purchasing.
RRL by Ralph Laurent indigo herringbone shirt with two front button pockets. In great condition and super heavy duty. This shirt is made of sturdy cotton in a herringbone denim fabric that is hard to see at first but upon closer inspection, you can see the herringbone and the very slight variations in indigo color. It's a beautiful shirt! Size is Medium. No stains or signs of wear. chest-21" shoulder-17" No trades. No low balls. Reasonable offers welcome. International...
RRL by Ralph Lauren black slim fit selvedge denim. Bought new this season and only worn a few times. These are in great condition with no signs of wear. Button front, 5 pocket, selvedge denim in a true black denim. Never been washed. Size is 31. waist-16.5" inseam-32" hem-7.5" No trades. No low balls. Reasonable offers welcome. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping price before purchasing.
Viberg stitch down 2030 service boot in brown CXL leather with dianite outsole. In great condition with some minimal scuffing at the toe and a few other signs of wear. But these boots have years and years of life in them and the dianite sole is in great condition. Comes with leather laces. No extra lace and no box but comes with shoe bags. Size 11.5 Paypal only. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote. But please note these are heavy boots and...
To be honest, not really sure why I got this but figured some might find it interesting here. Also, I would love to know more information on the project if anyone is familiar.
Both of those look great. I especially like that henley. I went over the weekend to one of the stores closest to me and there's definitely a lot on sale that isn't on the website. Even those down shirt jackets which seemed to make a very short appearance online were all over the place in store.
Totally agree.But...And I don't claim to know how every single retailer and designer does this and I know it varies quite a bit but there are a lot of instances where the brand still has to front the money to make said items and wait till delivery (months down the line) to collect final payment. Again, terms are always different from retailer to retailer and brand to brand.Here's an interesting...
Sorry, I meant to write in retailer, not wholesale. That's my typo. I need to go back and edit.I completely agree with the second part however. I'm not saying I support a brand like Everlane and I particularly don't like their products but there is something to their business model that i don't think it can just be shrugged off as "oh their just a retailer too."But if Everlane were to become a part of the traditional model and sell to other retailers tomorrow, wouldn't...
In the case of Everlane, they are the designer and retailer, not just the retailer.I'm interested in the second part of your post though. If I'm reading it right, the 20-25% is in part because of the functions on making direct-to-consumer work and thus eating away at the rest of the margin. Correct? Which I totally agree with and understand.But a traditional wholesaler (designer/brand) is still doing a majority of that work anyway. You could say they need to be able to do...