or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Lemaire black leather derby. This is one of Christophe Lemaire's iconic shoes that he re-releases every season, with square toe, slim last shape, low stacked heel, and full leather lined. Worn only 4 times and in great condition. Comes with box and everything like new. Size is 45 and fits a size 12 US. Paypal only. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping price quote before buying or make an offer that reflects shipping from the US.
Lemaire spread collar dark navy cotton shirt. Button front, single welt pocket at front, lightweight cotton, with a slight boxier fit. This shirt is brand new and only tried on and worn around once. This is a great layering piece that can be worn as a kind of lightweight jacket in the Fall or wear in the summer as the fabric is very breathable. It's a very versatile piece. Color is midnight navy. Size is 48. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is $5. International shipping...
Lemaire black wool zip bomber jacket from AW15. Worn twice and still in great condition with no signs of wear. Button snap collar, zip front, fully lined, snap buttons at cuff with gusset, and elastic back waist line. This is a nice and substantial jacket that is great for layering. The wool drapes exceptionally well and it is such a classic Lemaire piece. Size is 48 or a US medium. chest-23" shoulder- raglan construction Paypal only. International shipping welcome just...
Lemaire dark navy denim pocket front shirt. Great longsleeve button down shirt in a indigo dyed dark, lightweight denim, kind of the weight of a chambray shirt but with the look of denim. Front two pockets with button closure and button cuffs. The fit on this is relaxed and perfect for layering or tucking into a pair of Lemaire trousers. Size is tagged 2. Fits a medium great! chest-22" shoulder-18" Paypal only. International shipping welcome just contact me for a price...
Lemaire olive pleated seersucker pant from a few spring seasons ago. These are in great condition with no signs of wear. Only worn a handful of times and only dry cleaned once. The seersucker fabric has a very nice texture and is the perfect weight for Spring/Summer and even could work for those nice Fall days. Features a tie waist with elastic around back, side pockets, back button closure pockets, zip front, and tapered slim fit and more relaxed in the waist/thigh. Size...
Lemaire black wool pleated trouser from this current AW15 season. Only tried on and still in new condition, the only thing is these have been hemmed to a 27" inseam for a somewhat cropped look. Also keep in mind these have a slightly dropped crotch so that alters the measurement a bit. Features a tie waist with elastic around back, side pockets, back button closure pockets, zip front, and tapered slim fit and more relaxed in the waist/thigh. Size is 48. Fits a 32-34...
Honestly, I don't remember whether they mark the full price or sale price. But I definitely got hit and my order was over $200.
Yea, I bought it at a pretty good price so I know their sale is over but maybe if you call (should be in in about a week) maybe you can get it for the same sale price?
Lemaire olive moleskin coat. Fantastic and heavy duty moleskin coat by Christophe Lemaire from FW13. Button front placket, front pocket with button closure and tabs on back to cinch in the waist if needed. This jacket may not look it, but it is substantial. Fully lined and the moleskin is super plush and great heavy weight. Fit on this is slim, with high cut arm holes and slim arms that are tailored perfectly. Collar is made of heavy knit fabric. In like-new condition and...
Not sure what size you are but I just returned a size 48 owl coat back to ssense because it was just a bit heavy for me, so maybe you can pick it up there by calling? Gorgeous coat that's for sure. The fabric is incredible.