or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Common Projects white suede achilles. In good condition with a few stains on the upper but nothing major. Could easily be cleaned off but kind of adds to the look. Does not come with box. Size is 45. Paypal only Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee. Contact me for a shipping quote.
Simon Miller slim fit raw selvedge denim. Size is 32. In great condition! These are the pre-washed version but other than that these have not been washed and only worn a handful of times. waist-16.75" inseam-33" hem-7" Paypal only Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee. Contact me for a shipping quote.
Schnayderman's navy work shirt jacket. Worn only twice and still in excellent condition. Brown horn buttons, front pockets, working buttons on the cuffs, and shirt collar. This shirt jacket is excellent for the Spring/Summer months as a good layering piece. Retail is $340. chest-21" shoulder-17" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.
Officine Generale SS'14 light wash selvedge japanese denim. From the current season, only worn twice and still like new and will come with tags. waist- 16.5" inseam-32.5" hem-7" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee, just contact me for a quote.
Unis NewYork Gio chino trouser from SS'14 in fern. These have been worn twice and are still in perfect condition. They have professionally hemmed to a 30" inseam and tapered to a 7" hem opening. Other than that they are unaltered. Retail is $198 for these and they are current season. 100% cotton. Made in the USA. measurements: waist-16.5" inseam-30" hem-7" Paypal only. Shipping in the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome. Please contact me for a...
Unis NewYork Gio skinny chino trouser from SS'14 in pebble. These have been worn once and are still in perfect condition. They have professionally hemmed to a 30" inseam and tapered to a 7" hem opening. Other than that they are unaltered. Retail is $198 for these and they are current season. 100% cotton. Made in the USA. measurements: waist-16.5" inseam-30" hem-7" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.
Thom Browne's.
The Officine Generale Fisherman Chino is a contemporary take on a classic workwear staple. Constructed from a lightweight 100% Cotton twill, the quality of the construction on offer is particularly impressive. This expertly executed design, perfectly in line with the traditional tailoring that inspired the collection, features a clasp closed button fly, combinations of flap and welt rear pockets and a slightly slim cut. These have been worn once and are truly exquisite...
Common Projects black perforated leather achilles with white sole. Still in good condition with creases and a little wear on the heel (as you can see from the photo) but still years of left in them. Size is 45. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee, please contact me for a quote.
Comme Des Garcons Homme Plus FW13 white button down shirt with graphic print on front chest. This was purchased in Japan and is in good condition. Size is tagged Medium. chest-21" shoulder-17.5" Paypal only Shipping within the US is included in the price International shipping welcome just contact me for a quote.