or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Abraxis is right though. Something being expensive is all relative and differs from person to person and from, in this case, item to item. There are millions of people out there who think $100 for a t-shirt is insane and $300 for jeans is just down right highway robbery. Meanwhile most people on this forum spend way more than that and think those are reasonable prices. $4000 for a pair of shoes is expensive, yes, but to some it's just the price you have to pay to get...
Thanks for the photos! Those red spiral zips are pretty damn cool, I like how they go from light in the front to dark in the back.
Altieri is not in it to make money that's for sure. Nor has any of his previous endeavors been about money. Selling a handful of boots in 2 stores is not going to make any significant amount of money any way you slice it, 4K or not.
Good buy!Makes me a bit jealous, it's so damn hard to find CDiem's in my size. To this day, I still think they are some of the best boots made and they just never go out of style.
Dries Van Noten navy blue striped wool trouser with subtle royal blue stripes woven into the fabric. The fabric has a very interesting and subtle weave that forms the stripes. It's extremely soft to the touch but nice and cozy. The pant features two back pockets (one still sewn shut even), front zip fly, top clasp closure along with inside button closure, and two side pockets. The bottom hem has a slit on each side and makes the pant sit very nicely over shoes or boots....
Dries Van Noten black 100% wool pant. Made from insanely nice wool fabric that is tightly woven and nice and warm. These pants are definitely perfect for Fall and Winter. Feature two back pockets, zip front fly with top clasp closure and inside button closure, and two side pockets. These are un-hemmed and in great condition! The fit is slightly loose in the top block while tapering down quite a bit at the knee. It's a fantastic fitting pant. These pants are in great...
Ann Demeulemeester black suede slip on shoes. All black supple suede upper that is made from two pieces of leather. Stitched on each side panel so they're easy to slip on and off and makes it so the wearer can step on the backside of the leather without collapsing the front vamp like a slipper. Sole is a small stacked leather sole with a small heel. These have been worn twice and show little signs of wear. They do not come with a box. Size is 44. Paypal only. Shipping...
The first two are some of the most beautiful pieces of footwear I have ever seen. Makes me sad this'll be the end of MM (not to mention sad they are so astronomically priced).
It's such a unique boot and one of those classic CCP pieces. Always one of my favorites for sure.
Came across a pair of these today used in good condition and a size too small! Size 8 or 43 or so in a cool blackish-blue color. Only around 900 or so. Such gorgeous boots.