or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

IRO Paris white linen long sleeve henley t-shirt. This has yet to be worn and is still like new. The fit on this is long and slim, much like the Balmain tees. The fabric is made of white semi sheer linen and is nice and soft but giving. The top henley placket features two buttons that match in white. The retail on this piece was $189. Size is tagged Medium. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price International shipping welcome just contact me for a...
IRO Paris white linen short sleeve t-shirt. The fit on this is much like the Balmain tees. Slim and kind of long and the fabric is soft with a sheerness to it. This shirt has yet be worn and retailed for $165. Size is tagged Large. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome just contact me for a price quote.
Added in more measurements for you.
Maison Martin Margiela replica line fisherman sweater in grey. Made from alpaca wool that is ultra soft and cozy. This is the perfect grey sweater for Fall and Winter. Knit cuffs and collar and the bottom hem is split on the sides with the back of the sweater being slightly longer than the front. It really makes for a cool, casual silhouette and makes it so the fit is still slim but drapes nicely. This has never been worn and is brand new and will come with tags. This is...
Maison Martin Margiela dark olive green sweater. Pull over sweater with ribbed knit hems and neckline as well as featuring a cool looser knit detail on the top shoulders the runs the opposite way of the rest of the knit on the sweater. This is still brand new with tags and has never been worn. It's just a little slim for my liking so I would like to pass it on to a good home! Size is medium and fits TTS slim. chest-19" shoulder-17" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is...
Maison Martin Margiela black reverse sweatshirt with grey sweatshirt accents. This sweatshirt features the main body showing the reverse side of the sweatshirt material, the raglan constructed sleeves have the right side of the sweatshirt material show out, and the hems and collar have an accented grey sweatshirt fabric. The fit is nice and slim in the body and throughout the arms but it fits true to size. This is brand new still with the tags! Size is...
Maison Martin Margiela sun bleached soft green knit henley shirt. A fantastic soft cotton that is tightly knit to resemble a t-shirt but it wears more like a lightweight sweater. Button neckline, notch cut out of the sides of the bottom hem, and the hem on the sleeves, neck, and bottom hem feature a twisting of the fabric which is a nice subtle design detail. Worn once, still in fantastic condition! Size is tagged Medium and fits true to...
Maison Martin Margiela stained neckline black t-shirt. From last season's collection this t-shit is made of black ultra soft cotton with orange-ish stain marks going around the neckline that are supposed to mimic rust marks. Worn once and hand washed once. Still in excellent condition. Size is 48. chest-19.5" shoulder-17" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote.
Maison Martin Margiela black zip boot with clear rubber bottom sole. Fully leather lined with leather insole. Leather welt and midsole with translucent bottom sole. The upper is made with ultra sturdy and soft fullgrain leather that features subtle design details. These boots will be classics for years to come and there is still a ton of life left in these. Size is 44. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome just...
Maison Martin Margiela charcoal denim jeans in the signature slim fit. The color is a very dark charcoal grey and the cut is signature slim fit from Margiela. These were purchased brand new and have only been worn 3 times. No signs of wear as far as I can tell. These were going on sale for $300! Size is tagged 50. waist-17" inseam-33" hem-7" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote.