or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Nike Air Max 1 essential grey suede with grey nylon mesh inner panels. Worn only 3 times and still in great condition. These shoes sold out in almost all places. Size 12. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome for an extra fee just contact me for a quote.
Our Legacy charcoal melange sweatshirt in a great, ultra soft cotton. This is the perfect layering piece and the charcoal color goes with just about everything. Get this at a great price! Only worn a few times and hand washed once. Still in great condition! Size is tagged 48 and fits True to size. chest-20" shoulder-17" Paypal only please. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome just please contact me for a shipping quote.
Our Legacy grey melange ultra soft cotton sweatshirt. A classic from them. This sweatshirt is the perfect layering piece. Worn only a few times and hand washed once. Size is tagged 50 but fits a bit slim. I would say better for a slim Large or Medium. chest-20" shoulder-17" Paypal only please. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome just please contact me for a shipping quote.
APC and Louis W. Spring 2014 tan suede bomber jacket. Knit collar, cuffs, and bottom hem with two side hip pockets. Fully lined with inside chest pocket. This jacket truly is amazing. The suede is supple and soft to the touch and the color is the perfect shade of tan. The knit on the cuffs/hem/collar is substantial and will really hold it's shape over time. Retail on this jacket was around $1350. Putting this up for almost half that price and this thing is brand new! Only...
APC and Louis W. Spring 2014 dark navy pinstripe light weight wool bomber jacket. Knit collar, cuffs, and bottom hem. Gorgeous dark navy wool with light/tonal pinstriping. Fully lined with inside chest pocket. Two side hip pockets as well. The fit on this is nice and slim, slightly higher cut arm holes and perfect through the body. The jacket would be great year 'round. Size is Medium. chest-21" shoulder-17" Paypal only please. Shipping within the US is included in the...
APC petit standard blue jean from the butler program. Fantastic fades on this jean. No holes to speak of, repairing done in the crotch, and the jeans have been been hemmed and tapered. Retail on these at APC stores is $275. I'm selling for a lot less. Size is tagged 31. waist-17.25" inseam-30" hem-7" thigh-11.5" Paypal only please. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome just please contact me for a shipping quote.
Officine Generale grey melange Japanese cotton pocket tee. Made of 100% extra soft melange Japanese cotton. The fit on this is spot on and the fabric is excellent! Retailed for around $135. chest-20" shoulder-17" Paypal only Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee. Contact me for a quote.
Officine Generale blue melange japanese cotton crew neck tee with chest pocket. Made of 100% Japanese lightweight melange cotton with an extra soft hand. Only worn a few times and hand washed once. Still in excellent condition. Retailed for around $135. chest-21" shoulder-17" Paypal only Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee. Contact me for a quote.
Officine Generale japanese cotton crew neck t-shirt in blue and white melange stripes. 100% cotton. Tee is still in excellent condition and it has only been worn a few times and hand washed once. Retailed at about $135. chest-21" shoulder-17" Paypal only Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee. Contact me for a quote.
Brand new and never worn Unis Gio skinny pant in vintage khaki. 100% cotton, made in Los Angeles. These are still brand new but they have been altered by a professional tailor to have the inseam taken to 30" and then tapered to a 7" leg opening. The fit of these is spot on, nice and slim with a really great taper toward the hem. Will be perfect for year 'round wearing. Retail for $198. Size is tagged 32. waist-16" inseam-30" hem-7" Paypal only. Shipping within the US...