or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Officine Creative black leather lace up boot exclusive to Barneys NY. This was purchased brand new this season and only worn twice. Still in fantastic condition and features extremely nice and supple leather, black waxed round laces and a stacked leather heel with rubber insert. These retailed for $595. Size is 45 and fits true to size. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is $10. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote.
Rag & Bone dark navy knit cardigan with shawl collar. Button front placket with custom Rag & Bone buttons and sateen backed to insure the placket stays in place. This is made of a great knit that almost looks black in some light and dark blue in others. Like there is a coating on the material but it's just different colors of the knit that show through in different settings. Never worn at all and still in new condition. Size is Medium and fits true to size. Paypal...
Cheaney black tumbled leather chelsea boot. Cheaney have been making traditional shoes in Northamptonshire, England, since 1886. To this day, all their footwear is still hand-crafted entirely in the original factory, from the cutting out of the leather through to stitching and the final polishing. Invest in a piece of luxury and heritage with these sleek black Chelsea boots. Purchased from Mrporter and only worn a few times and still in fantastic condition. Features a...
Common Projects black vintage suede achilles. Done in black suede upper that has a kind of grey tone to it and a vintage, off white colored outsole. These have been worn sparingly, maybe 3 times and are in great condition. Still tons and tons of life left in them and have no big marks to speak of. Size is 45. US 12. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is $10. International shipping is welcome but please contact me for a shipping quote.
Common Projects all white achilles. These are in good condition with minor scuffs and marks on the upper. Nothing a little cleaning wouldn't get rid of, if so inclined. Otherwise, there is still a ton of life in these and will last for years to come. Size is 45. Paypal only. Shipping int he US is $10. International shipping welcome just please contact me for a shipping quote.
Thanks my man! So are they basically a proxy service?
BLK DNM black leather moto jacket. Bought from this Spring 2015 season and never worn. This jacket is brand new and still in perfect condition. I took the beaded leather tassels off the front two zipper pulls but kept them together with the extra buttons (refer to photo) in case someone wanted to put them back on. Size is tagged Medium and fits true to size. Retail is $995. chest-21" shoulder-17" length-25" Paypal only. Shipping in the US is $10. International shipping...
Common Projects grey suede slip on sneaker. Made with a very nice and supple suede upper in a warm grey with vintage white rubber cup sole outsole. These are partially lined in leather with the rest being canvas for breathability in the spring/summer months. These have plenty of life left in them with only minor wear and no real blemishes. Will be great for the rest of summer! Size is 45 and fits a US 12. Paypal only. Shipping is $10 International shipping welcome just...
Buttero black leather back zip boot. Made with a thick and sturdy stacked leather outsole and extra sturdy leather. The back zip is nice and chunky and both of them work perfectly. These boots are in excellent condition with some very minor wear on the heels but nothing drastic at all. These are going to last a very long time. Size is tagged 44. Fits up to a 45 or US 12. Paypal only. Shipping is $10 International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote.
APC black bomber jacket from Spring 2015. Only tried on, this jacket is just like new. Slightly padded and a perfect all around, every season jacket that goes with everything. This is insanely comfortable and features two side pockets, sleeve zip pocket, inside hidden pocket, and front RIRI zipper. Size is tagged a 48 or US Medium. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is included. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote.