or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Unis NewYork Gio skinny chino trouser from SS'14 in pebble. These have been worn once and are still in perfect condition. They have professionally hemmed to a 30" inseam and tapered to a 7" hem opening. Other than that they are unaltered. Retail is $198 for these and they are current season. 100% cotton. Made in the USA. measurements: waist-16.5" inseam-30" hem-7" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.
Thom Browne's.
The Officine Generale Fisherman Chino is a contemporary take on a classic workwear staple. Constructed from a lightweight 100% Cotton twill, the quality of the construction on offer is particularly impressive. This expertly executed design, perfectly in line with the traditional tailoring that inspired the collection, features a clasp closed button fly, combinations of flap and welt rear pockets and a slightly slim cut. These have been worn once and are truly exquisite...
Common Projects black perforated leather achilles with white sole. Still in good condition with creases and a little wear on the heel (as you can see from the photo) but still years of left in them. Size is 45. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee, please contact me for a quote.
Comme Des Garcons Homme Plus FW13 white button down shirt with graphic print on front chest. This was purchased in Japan and is in good condition. Size is tagged Medium. chest-21" shoulder-17.5" Paypal only Shipping within the US is included in the price International shipping welcome just contact me for a quote.
Erik Schedin & Comme Des Garcons Shirt white sneaker. Sneaker from Comme des Garcons Shirt. Made in collaboration with Erik Schedin. Leather upper with tonal stitching. Flat canvas laces. Perforated leather lining. Contrasting black print wrapping around the sides and heel. Rubber outsole. This sneaker is brand new and never been worn. I just have too many damn sneakers and this one just came in. It's either I sell it here if there's interest or it's being returned back...
Acne Studios Standard O Klein Blue is a classic base t-shirt that comes in a soft cotton. Ribbed o-neckline Short sleeves Just purchased and still brand new with tags. This retails for $85 and looking to let it go for a bit less than what I paid. Size is Medium. chest-21" shoulder-18" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome just please contact me for a shipping quote.
Acne Studios Adrian Twill Klein Blue are casual shorts with creased legs. Button and zipper fly front Waistband with belt loops Creased legs Two side pockets and small coin pocket Welt and flap pocket at back These were just purchased but unfortunately just aren't my thing. So looking to let them go for less than what I paid. Retail is $170 on these. Size is 48. waist- 16" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome just...
Common Projects achilles with navy nubuck and small white leather accent on the back heel. Leather lining and flat navy laces as well as off white colored sole.. These are in great condition as you can see from the photos. A few minor marks on the nubuck but those could be taken out with ease. Size is 45. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee. Please contact me for a quote.
Unis M65 field jacket in mid weight dark olive cotton. Four pocket front design with zipper down front as well as snap buttons. Two snap buttons at each cuff to tighten or loosen the fit and the backside of the jacket is dual layered to help protect against heavy wear. This jacket is impeccably made like all other Unis items as well as being made here in the USA. Size is Medium. Chest-22" Shoulder-18" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the...