or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

The high GATs should not fit any different. Same bottom shape/gauge of the last and same outsole.
Barena slanega jacket in anthracite 80% wool / 20% poly blend. 3 button front closure, notched lapels, unconstructed, and single back vent. Sleeves are fully lined and each cuff features non-functional sleeve buttons. 1 chest pocket and 2 rounded front pockets. There are also interior pockets within the jacket. This jacket has only been worn twice and is in great, like-new condition. Bought brand new this season from Tres-Bien, this jacket is going for $420 (after VAT...
Dries Van Noten charcoal grey with navy pattern alpaca knit scarf. A fantastic knit scarf this is both warm and yet lightweight. The length of this is quite long with each end of the scarf tapering to a slight point so it wraps around very nicely and isn't quite as bulky as most other scarfs. One size. Paypal only Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome just contact me for a price quote.
Dries Van Noten black u-neck loose fit sweater in black mixed cotton knit. This knit has a wonder, slightly draped, loose fit to it with a deep u-neck line and a longer cut on the body. Definitely meant to be layered over a button down shirt or loose tee, this knit is extremely versatile and classic Dries. The knit is in great condition with no holes, rips, or tears. Size is tagged medium. chest- roughly 22.5" shoulder- roughly 19" length- 30" Please note the knit has...
Fiorentini and Baker black leather chelsea boots. Great black calf leather upper with heavy duty knit woven gore on the sides for easy pull on/off of the boot. The sole already has rubber put on the front and the heel for better traction in cold conditions. Also the lining is completely lined in full grain leather. These boots have only been worn a few times and are in great condition. No real wear on the soles and the leather on the uppers shows no signs of wear (no rips,...
Looking for Saint Laurent Wyatt boots in either black or tan suede. Size 45.
Guidi black lace up boot. Fantastic black donkey leather that is nice and soft and extremely durable and has great undertones of grey/dark brown underneath the black. The sole is stacked leather and in great condition with only some slight wear on portions of the heels but with a rubber heel, it'll be just like new. The upper is in great condition with no blemishes or marks or rips. The boots come with 2 laces, one heavy duty round waxed set (pictured) and the original...
Buttero brown suede lace up work boot. Only worn 3 times, these boots are just like new and in fantastic condition. Features supple suede upper with full leather lining, stacked leather sole, and nice leather laces. There are no blemishes on these as well and the soles are in great condition, only some minor scuffs. Made in Italy. Size is 44.5 and fits a size 12. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome just contact me...
I think he's saying he's at a point in his life where his living expenses are low and other responsibilities (kids) are not in the picture yet. I don't see why that is considered empty nor do I get how you end up on that conclusion.I'm in the same boat. Design director and designer (among other things) and my expenses are not out of control as well nor do I have kids as of yet. Although the little ones will be coming soon.
Carpe Diem brown side zip boots. These gorgeous side zip boots are original Altieri, with excellent, strong leather with subtle variations in brown with an overall dark hue and the inside fully lined in soft thin calf leather. The soles have had a protective rubber sole put on and are still in great condition and will last for years to come. The upper shoes great patina in the leather and the color is truly unique. Zippers work perfectly, they don't snag, nor are they hard...