or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Wow, it's so crazy that so many people opt not to buy something simply because of the shipping cost. Let alone a super cheap shipping cost. Seriously, don't most people drop $10 on a sandwich like it's no big thing?
Acne SS15 navy MAC tee. Purchased brand new this season and only tried on, this is in excellent, new condition. Made of 100% lyocell, which is a form of rayon dissolved from wood pulp. It is extremely soft and slightly sheer. Retail was $120. Please note, this is tagged an XL. But the fit of this shirt is extremely small! I am a medium in all other Acne items and this tee fits me perfectly. So again, this fits a Medium. chest-21" shoulder-17" Paypal only. Shipping within...
Acne navy blue college sweatshirt from the current SS15 season. Only tried on once, comes with tags just like new. This is in great, new condition. Size is tagged Medium and fits true to size. 100% soft cotton. Paypal only. Shipping international is welcome, just contact me for a shipping quote.
Yohji Yamamoto black suede zipper messenger bag. This was purchased years ago from Atelier NYC and has been used quite a bit in the past but not so much lately. It definitely shows some wear, but not a ton, given how long I've held onto it. Front of the bag features a large zipper pocket set on the outside, and then on the inside of the bag, there is a small zip pocket and open compartments for smaller items (pens, cell phone, etc.), and one large open area for the rest of...
Bottega Veneta grey burnished calf suede work boot. Bought brand new this AW14 season and only worn twice, these are in fantastic condition. Made of supple grey burnished calf suede with a slight scuffing at the toe, speed hooks at the top for easy lacing, fully leather lined, and stacked leather sole with rubber heel insert. Heel is 25mm in height and sole is welted in great construction! Retail was $980. These come with box and all packaging like new. Size is 45, fits a...
Schott leather biker jacket. This is a vintage thick and supple calf leather biker jacket featuring all the necessary details. Asymmetrical front zip, collar snaps, 3 front zipper pockets, one front small snap pocket, zipper cuffs, and leather tie details on the back. This is in fantastic condition with no real scuffs or blemishes and the leather is insanely soft and thick. Jacket is tagged a US 38. Fits a slim medium. This is the slim fit jacket from Schott, with the arms...
Acne Ace white denim skinny jeans. Brand new from this season and only tried on. In great condition with Acne tags. These have a little bit of stretch to them and the fit is impeccable. Made of cotton and elastane. Purchased for $220 from Barneys. Size is 31 and can fit a 31 or a slim 32. waist-16" rise-10" inseam-32" hem-14" Paypal only. Shipping in the US is included. International shipping welcome just please contact me for a shipping quote.
Acne Spring 15 Ryder corduroy shorts. Made of extremely soft, thick corduroy with the front of the shorts having the cord going horiztonal and the back going vertical. These have an elastic waist, drawstring tie inside with metal tips and front zip opening. Back has one back pocket with zipper closure. These were purchased brand new from Barneys for $270 and have only been worn a few times and are in great like-new condition. These are sold out on Acne's site as well as...
I would agree that this is commonly the case but I do agree with NN but more often I am just surprised Junya hasn't changed up his whole americana-vintage-whatever aesthetic to something slightly different. His men's collections are great to look at on the racks but they lack the awe and showmanship of his women's shows. Maybe his men's collections would work better as presentations or something.
That Junya show was his best in years and definitely my favorite so far. That man is truly skilled.