or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Visvim Kilgore jacket in olive green damaged cotton. In great condition with no marks or signs of wear. Comes with bag but no tags. This is the one you will see Hiroki wearing non stop. The fabric has a pre-worn look from the washing effect and has the feeling of a broken-in jacket. Size is 2. Fits a medium. chest-21" shoulder-17" Paypal only. Shipping in the US is $10. International shipping welcome just contact me for a price quote.
It doesn't work on permanent collection items. So probably certain sneakers.
I've actually been finding the same thing recently. I never used to get hit with customs fees and lately, with my last 3 international orders, they've all been hit. 2 UPS and one Fed Ex. The one weird one to me, is I just got a bill from Fed Ex for $48 for an order I placed with END clothing that only totaled $210! I don't even see how this adds up to be honest. I mean, 25% for a customs fee?
Dries Van Noten houndstooth trench coat. Done in 100% cotton outer with grey charcoal wool lining for warmth. Full button front, button details at cuffs, side pockets, and one inside chest pocket. In good condition with no stains, marks, or tears. All interior still in good standing. Size is Medium and fits true to size. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included. International shipping welcome just contact me for a price quote or shoot over an offer.
Lemaire slim tapered jeans in raw denim. These are brand new and only tried on. These are made with 100% really nice cotton denim that has a really rich indigo color. Stitch detailing around the knees, 4 pocket design, and is more of a true waist. The taper is cut really great with it feeling a bit looser in the thigh and then tapering at the knee which is very indicative of Lemaire trouser cuts. Retailing right now for $395. Size is 48. Fits a 32...
MHL by Margaret Howell indigo dyed relaxed fit trouser. Interior tie waist, relaxed fit with wider leg, two side pockets, and two back patch pockets. These pants are so damn nice. Wonderfully indigo dyed with a great texture and great highs and lows to the fabric. They are easy to wear and look great with just about anything. Bought brand new this season from Barneys and they are almost sold out. Size is Medium. Fits a 32 waist perfectly but is flexible in size because of...
Comme Des Garcons homme plus boiled wool coat in black. In fantastic condition with no marks or signs of wear. Has full button placket, striped fully lined interior with inside pocket, shirt collar, and adjustable button cuffs. This is one fantastic coat! Unfortunately it just doesn't see much wear from me these days as it's so hot where I am. Size is Medium. Fits true to size. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is included. International shipping welcome just contact me for...
Lemaire spread collar dark navy cotton shirt. Button front, single welt pocket at front, lightweight cotton, with a slight boxier fit. This shirt is brand new and only tried on and worn around once. This is a great layering piece that can be worn as a kind of lightweight jacket in the Fall or wear in the summer as the fabric is very breathable. It's a very versatile piece. Color is midnight navy. Size is 48. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is included. International...
MHL by Margaret Howell indigo blue dyed pocket shirt. From this current season and still brand new, never worn. Button front placket with 2 chest pockets with matching buttons. Wonderful indigo dyed cotton twill that is nice and substantial for Fall. Size is tagged Medium and fits true to size. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included. International shipping welcome just contact me for a quote or shoot over an offer.
Thanks for the heads up. I ordered the leather. Hoping it'll work out!