or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

I only dress casual so can't really say much on what occasion they will and will not work.Yea, they're comfortable and I can wear them all day with no problems. Probably my most comfortable boots.
If you're buying them strictly for quality, then I would say look elsewhere. This, in the end, is fashion, they are not work boots. With that said, I have two pairs, both have been holding up great. I admittedly don't walk a ton, living in LA so you just have to figure out what works for you and what you're looking for.
Yea, same here. This season has turned out to be one of my favorites. Something about the whole 70's, western flair that really resonates with me. Maybe it's listening to a lot of Hendricks growing up, I don't know. Went in a week or so ago to check out some pieces and place some pre-orders and really liked this leather jacket; Fit was great, suede was soft, and the little details are perfect. Also tried on a pair of the cropped Wyatt boot in a caramel-like leather....
And to bring this thread back....Saint Laurent look book 2 for the Psych Rock collection.
Sorry man, but can I ask why you are choosing to post this in the Saint Laurent thread? Surely there has to be a thread started for things of this nature already. Say the random fashion thoughts thread. Also, never had a problem with Ssense and I've ordered a dozen or more times.
Iro Paris fw14 button down flannel shirt done in wool and cotton mix. Done in a tan/black/red plaid mxi with a slightly nubby texture. The material is very nice and substantial and quite warm, perfect for the Fall/Winter season. Front two chest pockets are finished with black snap buttons and the placket and cuffs also feature the same black snap buttons. This has only been worn twice and is in perfect condition. Fit is nice and slim. Retail was $395 Size is tagged...
Unis navy cotton t-shirt. Size Medium. Worn and hand washed a handful of times and still in great condition. No stains or rips whatsoever. I have two of these for sale. Buy both and get a deal. Size is medium and fits TTS. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included International shipping welcome just contact me for a quote.
Iro Paris black linen shirtsleeve t-shirt. Worn once, still in great condition. Fit is fantastic, slightly loose but slim. Fabric is ultra soft and will wear in great. No tears, rips, or holes. Size is tagged L. Will fit a medium no problem. Paypal only. Shipping in the US included. International shipping welcome just contact me for a price quote.
Iro Paris grey linen shirtsleeve t-shirt. Worn once, still in great condition. Fit is fantastic, slightly loose but slim. Fabric is ultra soft and will wear in great. Size is tagged L. Will fit a medium no problem. Paypal only. Shipping in the US included. International shipping welcome just contact me for a price quote.
IRO paris black distressed linen t-shirt. Made of slubbed linen with distressed holes throughout the shirt. This shirt is in great condition and has been worn twice. Fit is loose and the fabric makes it extremely comfortable. Size is tagged Small but would fit a medium. Paypal only. Shipping included for US buyers. International shipping welcome but contact me for a price quote.