or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Maison Martin Margiela SS'12 tan contrasting knit panel sweater. Size Large. Purchased this season brand new and it's never been worn! The knit is 100% cotton knit with a darker beige body and contrasting lighter beige arms and collar. It's an extremely lovely knit that is truly classic. Size Large. Fits...
Rag & Bone black/charcoal medium knit shawl collar cardigan. Size Large. Bought from Barneys NY. Only worn a handful of times and only febreezed, not washed. This is still in like-new condition and shows no signs of wear. This knit has black and charcoal collars mixed in and is gorgeous in person. Also has two front knit pockets, grosgrain ribbon on the backside of the buttons, and contrast tighter knit black pieces going down the length of the arms and sides. Size...
Maison Martin Margiela SS'12 tan quilted bomber jacket. From this season's collection, this bomber jacket is a stand out piece. Featuring a sheer poly top layer over white with black diamond quilted interior. This jacket is perfect for Spring and Fall. Knit collar, cuffs, and bottom hem. Leather pull tab on front zipper. One inside pocket. I have only worn this once and while I love it to death, I just don't wear tan (or color) enough to warrant keeping it. So I'm putting...
Maison Martin Margiela SS'12 dark beige aids t-shirt. Size Large. Brand new aids shirt from this season features a dark beige body with black writing. This shirt has only been worn and washed once. Still in fantastic condition. Size Large. measurements; chest-21" shoulder-17.5" photos: http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k574/winston86it/P1030875.jpg http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k574/winston86it/P1030876.jpg Paypal only. No returns. Domestic shipping is included...
Maison Martin Margiela shortsleeve white button down shirt. Size 48. Purchased from another member here. In fantastic condition! I've yet to wear it and I wanted to pass it on to someone here at the great price I received it at. 100% cotton short sleeve shirt. Features an angular cut with notches taken from the sides. The shirt drapes really nice and looks good tucked and untucked. Size 48. Measurements: chest-20" shoulder-17" sleeve length-11.75" total...
Maison Martin Margiela spring weight cotton long sweater with loose knit panels. Navy, size Large. This sweater features a tight knit cotton body with loose knit stripe panels going down each arm and the middle back. Great detailed sweater that is extremely comfortable! This has never been worn, only tried on. It's just too big for me as I've lost some weight recently. Size Large. The fit on this is long and slim. Extremely flattering...
Maison Martin Margiela SS'12 navy/black textured cotton cardigan. Size Large. Brand new with tags, purchased from Mr. Porter for $165. This has never been worn and is still brand new! Picked it up during the sale but I just don't find myself wearing cardigans even though I love this one. The knit is a really cool textured cotton knit, that has black and navy threads woven together to create a really great color. The knit is truly something in person. Size...
Maison Martin Margiela charcoal shadow stripe slim fit trouser. Size 48. Great slim fit trouser, unhemmed, that has a nice slim top block that tapers down to the bottom hem. The fabric is a mid weight textured cotton that features a very very faint shadow check pattern. It's very cool in person! Almost unnoticeable until you view it up close (i tried to capture it in photos). Size...
Maison Martin Margiela SS'12 navy cropped slim trouser. Size 48. This pant was purchased this season and has only been worn once. The cut is a slim cut that tapers toward the hem and is a bit cropped. Pockets are inward cut and the back pockets are 'somewhat' hidden and cut horizontally. A very unique cut and maybe one of the most flattering trouser cuts Margiela has...
Maison Martin Margiela beige slim cut trouser. Size 48. Just got these but I just don't wear tan or beige much so thought I would pass on the awesome deal I received from another member here. Trousers are the slim cut and feature a different color lining so that when you flip up the bottom hem, you can see a darker tan color. Also features one back pocket and two hip pockets and cool belt loop details w/...