or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Maison Martin Margiela black cotton twill surplus shirt from last season. 3 front pockets, 2 at the chest and one on the lower right of the shirt. Snap button plackett and regular button cuffs. Got this shirt as a gift but it's just not fitting in my wardrobe. It's a fantastic shirt that has never been worn, only tried on. Still has Barneys NYC tags on it as well as extra buttons. Retailed for $590! Looking to get rid of for a fraction of the price. Size is...
Acne Max jean in grey worn in wash. Bought from this current season and only worn a handful of times. The hems have been cut by me to be a bit shorter but this could be fixed by a tailor for not much money. But this is the reason I am selling for so low, otherwise these are just like new. Never been washed before. Size is 32. waist-16.5" thigh-11" hem-8" inseam-31" Paypal only Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.
J Crew navy heavy knit shawl collar cardigan with front pockets. Worn only a handful of times and still in great condition. No holes are rips in the knit. Size is Medium. chest-22" shoulder-18" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.
1970's construction Converse chuck taylors that were originally yellow canvas but they have been painted to be like the Margiela X Converse collaboration. Worn only a handful of times and they show very little wear. Size is Converse 11. So they fit a little on the big side, as with most converse. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.
Worn once Our Legacy olive cotton sweatshirt with raglan sleeves and knit cuffs, neckline and hem. Bought brand new from this current season. Selling for a fraction of the price. Size is Medium. fits on the slim side. chest-20" shoulder (roughly)-17" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.
Maison Martin Margiela cream colored heavy knit sweater with unique horizontal knit pattern. This sweater is a wool blend and very soft. The knit pattern is excellent, horizontal lines running across in an irregular pattern, the cuffs and collar are ribbed knit and all in excellent shape. This sweater is in great shape with no tears, rips, or holes. Size is Medium. chest-21" shoulder-18" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International...
Maison Martin Margiela long sleeve white cotton shirt with black print. Slim fit, made of lightweight cotton with unique black print. Size is tagged 48. chest-20" shoulder-17" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.
Maison Martin Margiela black heavy cotton long coat. 4 button closure down the front, 3 in the middle and one toward the top of the collar. Two side hip pockets, inside chest pocket, and no vent in the back. The inside is fully lined in the sleeves and half lined in the upper body. This coat is in good condition and fits fantastic. Looking to get rid of this at a great price! Size is tagged 48. Chest-22" shoulder-18" Paypal only. Shipping in the US is included in the...
Maison Martin Margiela black leather and suede gate with gum bottom. These are current season and have only been worn a few times. The sneakers just really aren't my thing as much as I try to like them. So I am letting them go for a good price! Worn only a few times and still in great condition. Comes with box and natural colored laces (that match lining color). Size is 45. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an...
Maison Martin Margiela wool navy/grey trouser. Worn only a few times and in great condition with no flaws. These trousers are the slim fit that have two side pockets and two back pockets. The navy wool fabric has tones of grey and is a really fantastic textile. These have been hemmed to 31" inseam but has one inch to be let out. Size is 48. Slim fit. waist-16.5" thigh-11" hem-7.5" inseam-31" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International...