or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Jcrew Macalister suede boot in dark brown with dark brown crepe sole. These have been worn less than 10 times and have a ton of life left. I'm trying to sell them for a good price to just get them to a better home. Size is 11.5. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.
Golden Bear black wool with black calf leather sleeve varsity jacket. Leather piped front pockets, ribbing at waist, neck and cuff. The cuffs also feature half leather going in between the ribbed cuff as a nice design detail. The fit on this is slim but not overly so, it has just the right fit you would want from a varsity jacket. Full quilted interior lining with interior inside pocket. Made in the USA. I've worn this twice, the style just isn't for me personally. So I'm...
Maison Martin Margiela navy straight leg trouser from last season. Brand new, never worn, still with tags. Purchased from Barneys NY. Great fit on these, not super slim, just a nice straight leg fit and a great navy cotton. Size 48. waist-16" thigh-11.5" rise-11" inseam-31" hem-8" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome for an extra fee.
Saturdays NYC blue light chambray shirtsleeve button down shirt. Front button down pocket on the front of the shirt and full button placket. Worn a few times and still in great condition. Washed twice only. Letting this go for cheap. Size is tagged Medium. chest-21" shoulder-18" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra cost.
Steven Alan printed navy shorts from this season. Never been worn, they're a bit snug on me. These shorts are really comfortable. The fabric is a custom fabrics that has an almost lightweight fleece feeling on the inside and the outside feels like a very soft cotton. Fit is slim and tapered in the legs. Very flattering for a short. Size is 31. waist-15.5" thigh-11.5" inseam-6" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome...
M.Nii orange heavy cotton twill board shorts. These are made from exquisite cotton twill that is substantial yet comfortable. These are fashioned after the retro 70's era fit the company used to have and the brand has now been relaunched. These retailed at Barneys NY for $155. I'm selling for way less than that! Never been worn, still like new. Button from fly with tie waist and one single button closed pocket on back. Size 32 waist. Fits on the bigger size because they...
APC petit standard in raw blue denim. You all know these jeans! These have only been worn a handful of times and show little to no wear. There are barely any creases in the knees as you can see from the photos. Measurements: waist-16.5" thigh-11" hem-7" inseam-unhemmed (34") Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome for an extra fee.
I agree about LN-CC. They used to have great buys of Margiela and Balenciaga and now neither of them are carried (all the Balenciaga is still from last season). I used to order a ton from them but haven't ordered anything for maybe a year.
Vintage blue hand blown beaded necklace. Each bead is hand made and pieced together to form this necklace. It was purchased years ago and has been in my family among my collection for quite some time and it's time to finally part with it. The beads are strung together by heavy strands of sinew and it is a great show of craftsmanship. There is no other necklace out there like it. Paypal only please. Shipping within the US is included in the asking price. International...
Vintage Native American silver squash blossom necklace. This was purchased years ago from a reservation and it's been in my family for quite some time. I have hung on to it for nostalgia's sake but I think it's finally time to part with it. If you've seen any of Visvim's styling or Hiroki's own necklace, this might look very familiar. These have become quite popular in the last few years and for good reason. The craftsmanship is amazing, the silver is light but...