or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Visvim fluxus kano pants that have been hemmed to 30" inseam and 7" leg openings. The cotton corduroy is dyed with natural tones of indigo. Top button waist closure, front zip crotch, thick suede back patch, 5 pocket design with a hidden zipper pocket hidden in the right back pocket. Comes with envelopes and tags. Size 2. waist-16" thigh-11" inseam-30" hem-7" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the asking price. International shipping welcome at an extra...
Visvim olive green heavy cotton bomber jacket. Fully lined with white fleece that is incredibly soft, this jacket is perfect for the impending Fall/Winter months to come. Inside pockets, full front zip closure, two hip pockets, ribbed cuffs, bottom hem, and neckline. The jacket is in fantastic condition with no stains, holes, or blemishes. I really wish this jacket fit me but unfortunately it's just too big for me. Will work for a true to size Large or a bigger...
Vans X WTAPS collaboration slip on sneakers. Worn twice, still look just like new. Size 11.5. Does not come with box unfortunately as it was thrown out. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping available at an extra fee.
Visvim light brown highwater chino, size 2. Features button front opening, two side pockets, two back pockets, cinch belt on back right above pockets. The fit is slim/straight in the legs and ends in a cropped hem. These are in great condition and fit impeccably. Size 2. Waist-16.5" thigh-11.5" inseam-28" hem-9" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.
Visvim off white/tan highwater chino, size 2. Features button front opening, two side pockets, two back pockets, cinch belt on back right above pockets. The fit is slim/straight in the legs and ends in a cropped hem. These are in great condition minus one little stain on the back of the left leg, which could easily be cleaned. Size 2. Waist-16.75" thigh-11.5" inseam-28" hem-9" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at...
Visvim Skagway low top in olive heavy canvas, brown leather accent on the back with FIL emboss, and white leather toe. Lining is geometric print with off white and grey print. Full molded EVA insole that is supper comfy. I actually just bought these and they are in fantastic condition but they just aren't my style unfortunately. So looking to send them off to a good home. Size is 11US. Fits true to size, up to 11.5 I would say. Kind of similar to a converse chuck...
Sun Buddies by Tres-Bien black acetate sunglasses. Worn a handful of times and in excellent condition with no scratches or dings. Comes with box and cleaning cloth like new. Retail on these was $150.00. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.
Yes sir.
Back up for sale.
ACNE washed Max denim jean. Fit is a straight slim fit. I've only tried them on and never worn them out so they are in great condition. Size is 33 but the washed Max jeans fit a little slim so these would be good for a 32 who wants them to sit on the hips. waist-16.5" thigh-11" hem-7.5" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.