or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Rick Owens DRKSHDW gray/black denim jacket. 4 pocket style. Sling on the inside. No inside pockets, all outside. Size is Large. Fits slim. Chest-20" shoulder-17" Paypal only. Price includes shipping within the US. International buyers welcome, just please contact me for a shipping quote.
Looking for the leather upper version in black/white or black/black. Size 45. Condition doesn't really matter just so long as the sole is mostly in tact and still wearable of course. Message me if you're looking to get rid of a pair. Best.
Did it just a few weeks ago on a brown pair. Had them dyed black and it took just fine. The only thing I have noticed is some residual dye that comes off when rubbing them but nothing major and should go away after time.
Dior Homme v-neck black sweater. Wool blend. Bee embroidery on the bottom right of the knit. Fit is pretty slim and will fit a 48 with a slim build. Measurements; chest-20" shoulder-17" Paypal only. Shipping is included to buyers in the US. International shipping welcome, please contact me for a quote.
Dries Van Noten AW12 black suede slip on loafer. Brand new in box. I just received these but they are just not going to work out in my wardrobe as I thought they might. They are exquisite shoes that will be perfect for Spring and Summer. Very comfortable as well. All suede upper with elastic gore on each side to help slip on. Bottom is all rubber. Size is 45 and fits TTS. *Returning these on Monday if there's no buyer* Paypal only. Shipping and Paypal fees included in...
Number (N)ine AW07 rabbit fur hat with grosgrain ribbon. Size is medium. This is a rare find and these don't come up for sale too often. I wish this hat worked out for me but unfortunately I do not look good in any kind of hats, even this killer one. So, it is now for sale. Color is Black. Paypal only. Shipping and paypal costs are included in the price for people buying within the United States. International shipping is welcome just contact me for a quote.
The navy ones are on Forward's website. I would really like the black ones however. Those look damn good.
No womens shoe is going to fit the same as a mens shoe in the "same" size. General rule would be womens size is 1.5 down. So if you reverse that, if you're an 8 mens, you would need a 9.5 in womens.
Dior Homme black poly double zip bomber jacket. Made of 100% polyester but feels like a lightweight nylon. From Hedi's last collection for Dior. This is a perfect, all around lightweight jacket. Good for layering and for spring weather. Features knit cuffs, knit collar, and hem. Zip closure down front and big zip pocket running parallel down front. Size is 50. Measurements; chest-20", shoulder-17" (approx), length-26" Paypal only. Shipping and paypal fees included in...
Balenciaga AW12 cotton poplin button down shirt. Dark Navy. Fit is slim. The fabric has a slight stretch to it and is tailored to precision. Bought new from Mr.Porter sale. Now lowered the price to $100 each! Navy one has a slight stain in one armpit but could be cleaned out with ease. I've only worn the shirt once. Size is 41. Fit is very slim. (I'm usually a size 39 in Balenciaga shirts) Measurements; chest 20.5" shoulder 18" Paypal only. Shipping and paypal fees...