or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Ann Demeulemeester white u-neck cotton t-shirt, size small. Worn once. Cotton is ultra soft and quite soft. No stains or blemishes on the shirt. Size Small. Chest-20" shoulder-18" total length- 26" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping is welcome as well for an extra fee.
Saint Laurent SS13 gray navy jean exclusive to Barneys NY. Purchased just a few weeks ago. I have decided they're just a bit too slim on me. Color is gray/blue. Ultra slim fit. 15.5cm hem. waist-33.5" thigh-10.5", inseam-34" Paypal only. Shipping for the US is included in the price. International shipping available for an extra fee. *my own photos coming soon.
I see someone in Lanvin cap toes at least 3-4 times a week in LA. I also see the Arenas quite frequently.That Balenciaga store actually carried Men's sneakers for the last few seasons. Small pairs and not all sizes and they'd store them in the back. They've been trying to get the menswear in there for a while though, would be cool if they could because I agree, that place is a wasteland for menswear.
I saw it at Nordstrom Rack in Seattle a while back. Shearlings galore and some sweatpants.
New SLP sneakers.
Dior Homme AW2007 black sheer button down shirt with grey geometric pattern. This shirt is from Hedi's last season at Dior Homme and is in near perfect condition. Black semi sheer cotton that is very soft and actually will be perfect year round. Size is 39 and fits slim. Would be good for a really slim 48 or for a 46. Chest-19" shoulder-17" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International buyers welcome just contact me for a shipping quote.
Rick Owens black leather stooges. Made from supple calf leather, this has been worn in total of 4 times and is just like new. All fully lined with beautiful heavy silver zippers/zip pulls seen on all Rick jackets. The epaulets at the top are without buttons and it looks much cleaner than with them. The inside lining has the signature sling sewn in for when you just want to put it over your shoulder. Fit is slim as with all Rick items. Long skinny arms and slim and tapered...
Size is on the first picture, they are 49-24-145. Moscot's website has sizing help as well if needed.
Guidi black side zip boot. Size 46. I hate to see this boot go but I need to clear out my closet for another pair of boots. This is a rare boot from Guidi, as you don't see the side zips all too often, especially with the lower heel. These are fully vibrated and have a ton of wear left in the rubber. As long as you replace the rubber soles, these will last a lifetime! One of the stoppers on the zipper is a little wonky but it does not effect the zipper at all and they...
Balenciaga AW12 dark green half corduroy, half denim jeans. The front portion of the jean is dark green corduroy material which is extremely soft and the back portion of the jean is made from dark green dyed denim. 5 pocket design. Button front closure crotch. Slim fit with an 18cm hem. Fit is very similar to Dior, slim and tapered. waist-16.25", thigh-11", hem-18cm, inseam-33" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is free. International shipping will come at an extra...