or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Balmain white longsleeve cotton/linen longsleeve tee. Extremely soft, cut slightly long and slim. Very versatile. Worn once. Asking: $90 Balmain gray longsleeve henley. Cotton/linen blend. Slightly course texture but very soft. Worn twice. Asking $110 obo Balmain gray tank top. Cotton/linen blend. Slightly course texture but very soft. Worn once. Asking $70 obo If you want to buy multiple items, I can work out a discount as well. Paypal only. Paypal fees are included...
Nah, my bad, that's the rise!
Dior Homme soulmate jeans. Size 32. 19cm hem width. Unhemmed length. Purchased these a little bit ago from sf but haven't worn them much. Measurements: waist-16" thigh-11" Paypal only. Shipping within the united states is included. International shipping will come at an extra cost. PM me with any questions.
It is sold, yes.
Not selvedge and they have not been washed. Only worn once.
Putting these back up for sale. Dropped the price down to $400 but I'd be willing to take offers (no trades please).
Acne SS'12 Drifter suit in Mel Black. Worn once. Still just like new! Jacket retailed for $580 and the trousers were $250. So now you can get this amazing suit for more than half off! Will include all tags as well as extra buttons! Acne Drifter Jacket is a smart, slim fitting suit jacket with notched collar. Size 48. -Notched collar -Darts and mid armhole seams for shaping -Single chest pocket and two lower jet pockets with flaps -Flower ribbon on underside of...
This is not true at all. I've ordered from Barneys all over the country and returned to my local Barneys store. No problems. No questions asked.I have to say, I'm all for Barneys stepping up their online presence and overhauling their website but with that said, they are first and foremost a brick & mortar store. You can say they need to 'get with the times' but I think that is missing the point. There are now plenty of online retailers, strictly doing online and they do...
Looking for Hedi Slimane era Dior Homme pieces. Mainly in the market for sweaters, jackets, button down shirts, and some boots/shoes. (I already have enough jeans) Size 48-50 and size 44-45 for footwear. Pm me with anything you might have that you're looking to get rid of. Any condition is fine! Best regards.
Brand new with tags Supreme Fall 2012 coaches jacket in all black. Just received this but unfortunately I need to money for an upcoming trip. So looking for a quick sale! This has never been worn! All black with 'S' patch in black on chest. Snap front button closure. Black cotton jersey lining. 2 front pockets and drawcord at hemline. Asking a bit less than retail, which is $178. Size is Medium. Fits true to size. Paypal only please. Shipping within the US is included...