or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

YSL AW12 Malibu sneakers. Velcro strap around ankle with snakeskin detailing at the heel, strap, and top of tongue. The rest is full grain black leather and black suede, with a black sole. Tag still on sole showing price. These rarely go on sale and sizes are hard to come by. Comes with box like new. Paypal only. Price includes shipping within the US and paypal fees. International buyers welcome but please note, shipping will only be available in USPS Express for this...
They might, but they just won't fit like how they do on the model. They'll be a little slimmer but the fabric has some give.
GAP Blk Dnm leather bomber jacket with faux it detachable collar. Sold out in this size! Only worn once and is in perfect condition. Fits a 48 or a slim 50. Real 100% leather, fully lined, front pockets and inside pockets, ribbed cuffs and hem. Measurements; pit to pit 22inches Shoulder 18 inches Total Length 27 inches PayPal only. Shipping is included for anyone in the US. International welcome but please contact me for quote.
The long sleeve white shirt and the Henley both fit a little oversized. Nothing too drastic but the look is like on the models in the photos I have attached. The tank top fits more slim and more true to size.
Balmain white longsleeve cotton/linen longsleeve tee. Extremely soft, cut slightly long and slim. Very versatile. Worn once. Asking: $90 Balmain gray longsleeve henley. Cotton/linen blend. Slightly course texture but very soft. Worn twice. Asking $110 obo Balmain gray tank top. Cotton/linen blend. Slightly course texture but very soft. Worn once. Asking $70 obo If you want to buy multiple items, I can work out a discount as well. Paypal only. Paypal fees are included...
Nah, my bad, that's the rise!
Dior Homme soulmate jeans. Size 32. 19cm hem width. Unhemmed length. Purchased these a little bit ago from sf but haven't worn them much. Measurements: waist-16" thigh-11" Paypal only. Shipping within the united states is included. International shipping will come at an extra cost. PM me with any questions.
It is sold, yes.
Not selvedge and they have not been washed. Only worn once.