or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Balenciaga black worn looking 5 pocket jeans. Size 31. These kind of have a worn waxed look on the denim. Slim slightly tapered fit, close to a DH 19cm fit. waist- 15.75" thigh-11" hem-19" inseam-32" Paypal only. Price includes shipping in the US. International shipping at an extra fee.
Nike Roshe safari in black (more like gunmetal). Safari leather on the side panels with a nylon toe. Tonal outsole. This shoe has only been worn around the house and a few times to pick up something from the grocery store and that's about it. These do not come with box. Size 12. Fits TTS. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.
APC new petit standard jean in white midweight denim. This is one of the best white jeans I have tried on. Not see through at all, perfect weight that would be good year around (depending on where you live), plus these jeans rarely go on sale. These were just purchased from tres-bien and unfortunately I need to move them. Brand new, never worn. Size is 31. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.
Our Legacy SS'13 printed dinner shirt. Black with multi-color shape print. The fabric is one of the softest shirt fabrics I have felt. It is 100% viscose and falls on the body very nice but doesn't feel feminine at all. Has a good weight to it that is light and perfect for spring/summer. Size is 48. Fits true to size. This was just purchased and is brand new and comes with tags. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome...
Common Projects SS'13 mid top, half cab-like sneaker in grey suede with black leather patch. Vintage color outsole, padding around collar, heel, and tongue top for a very comfortable fit. Just purchased these from TresBien. Comes with original box and extra laces like new. I wore these once, unfortunately with blue jeans, so there's a bit of blue on the top of ankle on the suede. But these could be cleaned very easily. Other than, as you can see from the pictures, the...
Saturdays Surf NYC herringbone fabric snapback hats. Great fit on these and the herringbone fabric is light and breathable. Retail was $40. Asking $30.00 per hat. Olive/Tan now the only one. Paypal only. Shipping is included in the price. International shipping welcome at extra cost.
Saturdays Surf NYC john chino pant in navy blue cotton twill. Slim straight pant that has a really nice, laid back slim fit. Zip fly, cotton poplin taped on the inside to keep the waist from stretching, and 5 pocket design. Retailed for $118 and these are going for less. Size 32. Waist-16", thigh-11.5", hem-7" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.
Saturdays Surf NYC randall pocket tee made of 100% soft cotton. Front left chest pocket and ribbed crew neck. Retailed for $55 and I'm selling for a bit less. Never worn. Paypal only. Shipping within the US included in the price. International shipping welcome for an extra fee.
Comme Des Garcons Play converse chuck taylor low in off white. In great condition with only minor scuffs on the foxing tape and toe. I actually just purchased these not long ago and have maybe worn them 3 times. Size is 11 and will fit 11.5-12. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.
Dior Homme Hedi Slimane era brown side zip boots. Very substantial zip boot with slight heel, supple brown leather that is in great condition. Bottom soles have a ton of life left and will last for a lifetime if kept up. Size is 44 and will fit an 11-11.5 Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping is welcome at an extra fee.