or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

BLKDNM grey alpaca heavy knit sweater, size Medium from the FW13 collection. Only worn once, just a bit too warm for me here in California. Looking to unload it for a little less than what I paid which was $180. This sweater is super soft, comfortable, and keeps you nice and toasty. The fit is oversized and meant to be that way, so keep that in mind. chest-22" shoulder-19" length-28" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping...
Saint Laurent Paris extra long scarf from FW13. Worn only a few times. Leopard knit with gold metallic thread, the scarf is way warm with a mix of 44% mohair, 37% poly, and 19% wool. The scarf is extra long, as you can see from the photos from the runway show. Looking for way less than retail! Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.
Saint Laurent Paris black overdyed distressed skinny jean. From FW13 season. These jeans are impeccable, distressing down the legs that look as if they've been scratched and worn but without holes through them, they also have this metallic, kind of paint splatter effect around the waist and thighs. I have only worn these a few times but have just come to realize they are a bit too tight for me. They are tagged size 32 but would probably work best for someone who's a 30-31....
I like this collection almost as much as the fw13 collection. This actually looks like a proper fall collection with the heavier outerwear, knitwear, and scarfs. I'm not a huge fan of the creepers for myself but I like them styled in the collection. They look really cool in those midtop boots. I'm also stoked to see just as much color and print/patterns as I definitely don't have a problem buying similar/same items in diff fabrics or prints. That's one of the reasons I dig...
Well just to clarify, I didn't actually buy it. Seemed a bit sketchy that he had multiples of a leather jacket after only stating he had 1.
I asked him if he had another in a size 48 just based on him saying there was only 1 of each. So now he started another auction for me, right after telling me he will only do bank transfer and then going back on that and accepting Paypal. Seems fishy.
Wow, great f'in deal! I hope those turn out to be legit. The only thing that looks a little off to me is the chain above the tag but that could just be me being a bit paranoid. Let us know how it works out and if you don't want the 48, I'm down.
Well despite what you said before about your financial situation, it doesn't seem to be a problem if you own that many expensive pieces of clothing/shoes/etc. So if it's something that you would really love and wear for quite some time, then maybe it's worth it. I still stand by trying multiple other brands, given you like the styling of them, to compare against the SLP version. That always helps me make a purchase. If it fits you like a glove or you can't find specific...
I would say if that's really your situation and you're that hesitant to buy a $3,000 leather jacket, don't! They are fantastic leather jackets, good fit, good quality, and the hardwear is some of the nicest I've ever seen but you can get good leather biker jackets from a ton of different brands that would leave you with a ton of change. I would try BLKDNM or even get a Schott and use that extra money for something else.
Yea they had those too.