or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Balenciaga Arena sneaker from AW12. Bought these just a few weeks ago when the Balenciaga stores got a restock. These sell out within days! Rare all black color. Size 44. Worn only a few times and show no signs of wear. Comes with box and wrapping like new. Paypal only. Shipping and paypal included in the $565 price for the United States only. International shipping can be done for an extra cost. Please contact me for a quote.
Balenciaga royal blue bomber jacket. From AW12 collection. Worn only a few times and in great condition. Size is 48. Ordered from ln-cc a bit ago. But I'm not really wearing it because of the color but it's probably the best Balenciaga jacket I own. Great mid weight to it. Textured cotton body with knit ribbing at the cuffs, neck, and back hem of jacket. Two inside pockets. Full front zip. Looking for $450 to start but open to offers as there is something else I have my...
Damn those Balmain all blacks are so ill. RFX, are those for this upcoming Fall season?
Didn't think those Saint Laurent's were out. Did the store have the high tops yet?
These are Women's but I have never seen them before. I wish CP would make some Men's styles like this, with some more color.
YSL AW12 Malibu sneakers. Velcro strap around ankle with snakeskin detailing at the heel, strap, and top of tongue. The rest is full grain black leather and black suede, with a black sole. Tag still on sole showing price. These rarely go on sale and sizes are hard to come by. Comes with box like new. Paypal only. Price includes shipping within the US and paypal fees. International buyers welcome but please note, shipping will only be available in USPS Express for this...
They might, but they just won't fit like how they do on the model. They'll be a little slimmer but the fabric has some give.
GAP Blk Dnm leather bomber jacket with faux it detachable collar. Sold out in this size! Only worn once and is in perfect condition. Fits a 48 or a slim 50. Real 100% leather, fully lined, front pockets and inside pockets, ribbed cuffs and hem. Measurements; pit to pit 22inches Shoulder 18 inches Total Length 27 inches PayPal only. Shipping is included for anyone in the US. International welcome but please contact me for quote.
The long sleeve white shirt and the Henley both fit a little oversized. Nothing too drastic but the look is like on the models in the photos I have attached. The tank top fits more slim and more true to size.