or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Dries Van Noten SS'12 Black w/ black wood grain thick sole derby shoe. Purchased brand new toward the end of SS'12. These have never been worn, only tried on around the house. They have also had rubber heels and front rubber soles put on for protection right from the start. Full grain leather upper with pinch leather detailing on the sides, fully leather lined, and gorgeous stacked black sole. Comes with box and everything just like brand new! Paypal only...
Raf Simons AW'12 Black/Burgundy dip dye sweatshirt. Size Medium. Just purchased this but I'm really unsure if I'd like to keep it and there's a few other things I have my eye on. Brand new with tags. Fits true to size. Paypal only. Shipping in the United States is included in the price. International buyers welcome but please contact me for a shipping quote.
APC Madras blue midweight knit sweater, size Medium. Made from 100% cotton. This has a waffle knit on the sleeves and body and features ribbed knit cuffs, collar, and hem. The blue is kind of 'true-blue' and looks great in person. (Please note, the stitching on the left side of the tag has come undone) measurements: chest-20" shoulder-18" total length-27" Paypal only please. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International buyers welcome but please...
Raf by Raf Simons light blue shortsleeve button down shirt. Purchased brand new and it has never been worn. The cut of this is a-typical Raf, slim arms and somewhat boxy in the body. Fabric is made from a very very light blue cotton with contrasting off white stripes that are kind of raised in the fabric. It has a fantastic texture to it. Measurements chest-22" shoulder-18" total length-25" Paypal only please. Shipping in the US is included in the price. International...
Brand new, purchased from Barneys NY this season. Acne AW 2012 Ace nelson khaki denim. This is my favorite fit Acne has ever done. It's a mid rise jean that is cut more generous in the thigh and then drastically tapers down toward the ankle. The color is called khaki but it is definitely more of an olive-gray. I actually really see no resemblance to khaki what so ever. Asking a little less than what I paid. 8.30.12- My own pictures have been added. Size 31 X...
Maison Martin Margiela black leather side zip boots with gold painted sole. From the S/S 2012 collection. Purchased brand new from ssense, I have only worn these a handful of times. I love these boots but I am so used to wearing chunkier footwear that I am not sure if I like how clean these are on me. I had rubber put on the front of the boots right from the get go and the rubber matches the color of the outsole. The heels are covered in half rubber, which is how they...
APC Spring 2012 navy slim suit. Purchased from Barneys brand new. I looked everywhere for this suit and was able to come across the last one before the in store sale ended a little while back. However, I recently just picked up a few other suits and don't really need this one as well. So my loss could be your gain. This is still brand new with tags! Navy 100% wool jacket and pants. Size is 48. Jacket is 2 button, single vent, inside button chest pockets, working buttons...
Balenciaga AW'2012 deep royal Arena sneaker. Purchased these from LN-CC but sneakers just are not my thing (as much as I want them to be). They are from this recent season and have only been worn 3 times. You can notice there is no real wear on the bottom soles and no scuffs, marks, or scratches anywhere on the upper. Will come with box and everything just like if you purchased them new. Looking for a bit under what I paid. These are retailing for over $500 at most...
Acne AW 2012 Max jean in satin black. Size is 32 X 32. I just purchased these and unfortunately (or fortunately, I don't know) I have lost weight and they're a bit too big on me. These have literally been worn once and are just like new. These retailed for $200. Looking to let them go for a little under that. (Not willing to budge too much on the price as I will just get them tailored to fit me before going too low.) They will come packaged in Acne bag and box as well as...
Anyone in Canada know if Holt Renfrew is still on sale? Wondering if the Vancouver store still has anything good in the designer area.