or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Lemaire BNWT white poplin longsleeve t-shirt. This is brand new and never worn. Still with tags. Size is Medium. Also check my other listings for more Lemaire and one other black poplin longsleeve that's also BNWT. Paypal only. No returns and no trades. Do not low ball me, this is already priced to move quick.
Lemaire BNWT black poplin longsleeve t-shirt. This is brand new and never worn. Still with tags. Size is Medium. Also check my other listings for more Lemaire and one other white poplin longsleeve that's also BNWT. Paypal only. No returns and no trades. Do not low ball me, this is already priced to move quick.
Lemaire FW16 charcoal cotton/cashmere button down shirt with front pocket. Extremely soft fabric that drapes perfectly on the body. This shirt has only been worn once and is still just like new. Size is 48 and fits true to size. Paypal only. No trades and no returns. Please do not low ball me. This is priced to sell.
Lemaire FW16 BNWT denim spread collar shirt. Button down placket, spread collar, front pocket, and made from high quality denim. This is brand new and never been worn. Size is 48. Fits true to size. chest-21" shoulder-17" Paypal only. No trades and no returns. Please do not low ball me, this item is priced to move already.
Lemaire FW16 black leather slip on loafer. Done in super soft black leather with glove leather lining. I can't even begin to describe how comfortable these shoes are. The lining is like wearing a damn glove on your feet. The last shape is Lemaire's subtle square toe and it the upper has a very interesting swoop to the collar opening that is distinct to Lemaire's slip on. Leather outsole. Comes with all packaging like new. Worn only once outside and in fantastic condition...
Thanks for the help mate, I appreciate it. That's interesting to hear actually. So I guess RRL has them marked incorrectly or they made both slim narrow and slim.
Can anyone confirm the indigo slim narrow corduroys fit big? I'm super confused by the measurements on unionmade's website with the waist being 35" on a size 32. I always thought the slim narrow pants fit, well, slimmer. I wear a 31 in the slim fit jeans and 32 in the slim fit chinos.
Thanks man, that makes me feel a bit better, haha. Interested in the one pleat pants too and from the measurements i've seen, they seem true to size.
Anyone with this seasons wool elastic pleated pant find them to run a bit slimmer than previous seasons? I got my standard 48 this season and man does it feel a lot slimmer in the top block than normal. May be because the fabric has no give whatsoever and I don't think I gained any weight. They still fit and I like them, just wish there was a biiiit more room.
Visvim Fall 2016 brand new high water chino in brown. Never worn and brand new. High-water chino pants made from super long staple cotton One wash Sulfur dyed Original aluminum buttons Size 3. Fits like an old size 2. The sizing on all the chino pants changed this season and this new size 3 fits like the older seasons size 2. Perfect for a 31-32 waist. Retail was $430 and these have sold out on Visvim's webstore. Paypal only. International shipping welcome just contact me...