or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

I think it looks good man.
That is so rad! I love it! Fits you spot on too.
How do you really, truly expect this work? You're just one example. Think about the guy who has a 38" inseam or the other guy who has a 26" inseam or maybe even the guy who has a 32" inseam but likes his pants to have a 28" inseam? The combinations are crazy to think about and for any designer to put out something for everyone, it's just insane. You would never sell that many and the production costs would be nuts, not to mention the space you would need in a stock room...
I've been making products for tens of years now and if something like this happened to a pair of shoes that were designed, I'd be taking them back and taking the L. Stuff like this can ruin a customer's trust in a company. It's one of the reasons why bigger brands spend so much money in R&D. The one thing about buying fashion brands though is they, more often than not, don't put the time and money into R&D because typically it's not worth it. As long as the end result...
Those would be more prone to damage because the raffia material on the upper is not strong at all and you combine that with it being stitched into a small leather binding around the heel and collar of the sneaker and eventually it's going to tear. I do however agree with you that Buttero should stand behind their product. This just seems like Buttero didn't do the proper wear testing and material testing for these and I highly doubt you're the only one to rip that...
I was wondering the same thing. I mean, they seem pretty damn small in the thighs so I'm not sure if the look would still be roughly the same with maybe a bit less of that skin-tight look.Took in the fatigue shorts and pants I just got to the tailor and got them slimmed in the waist and darts put in the back. Fit's great now.
Nothing. I don't usually pay anything with DHL and with the new customs/import laws you're good.
Haven't seen much of anything this season that has sparked any kind of interest except for maybe Gosha and Visvim. But more so than the clothes, the energy of them showing at Pitti (and Visvim showing a runway show for the first time) is what was really interesting. There was something really nostalgic for me about the Gosha show as well. Reminded me of the 90's with all that Fila swag.
For reference on the shorts as well. I just received the Cambridge shorts and those definitely fit true to size. I ordered the 32 and they're spot on in the waist. Unfortunately for me, my legs are a bit too big for how tapered they are in the thigh and need to go back. Bummer too because I loved that blue kind of tribal-esque print.
I'd say this is pretty accurate (speaking on the Design side of things). I know quite a few people in the design field who make more at the high level (from Senior Design on up) especially when you factor in bonuses and such. I'll agree with what a lot are saying here is that the work can be rather soulless. It really depends on the company but I've worked for a large range from small to big to really big and each one has it's draw backs that's for sure. I've worked at...