or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Officine Generale navy complete suit. Flannel jacquard jacket in Navy/White Twill Dots by Officine Generale. Tailored jacket features a notch lapel, one breast pocket, two front welt pockets, and two front button closure. - 100% cotton - 19.5" chest, 28" length, 25" sleeve Paul Pants in Navy/White Twill Dots by Officine Generale. Trousers feature a straight cut, two front pockets, two back button pockets, and zipper button fly closure. - 100% cotton - 16.25" waist, 9"...
The Dries setting was wonderful as were some of the clothes but I personally feel he went a little overboard. Too psychedelic hippie. Rick felt really bland. I kept thinking I was looking at the same outfit over and over. Still love him though. That NYTimes video just cements that sentiment even more. Ann was pretty. It reminded me of blanche and some of the older collections. Like the all black looks with the black/white floral (?) boots. Spot on with Balenciaga. It's...
My experience with rakuten is been exceptional. Never had any issues and everything I've received has been in excellent condition even if it states otherwise.
BBSLM- That sucks man, I hope Paypal can rectify the situation for you. I've had similar situations happen on grailed as well, especially with low ball offers. Not to say I don't get my fair share here or on ebay but it seems to be a tad worse there.
LOL. Just completely out of touch. Not to mention the whole U2 album being on everyone's iTunes. You know, cuz everyone likes U2.
That thing that bothers me is the Apple doesn't even try to use technology that is readily available on the market. There are already phones meant to bend and withstand pressure, use scratch resistant/unbreakable glass, and are waterproof. This whole concept of, 'Oh we made it thinner, bigger, and lighter with a longer lasting battery' is getting old. This is coming from someone who uses Apple products for basically everything. They haven't been innovative with their...
Is your bank just not authorizing the charge because it's out of the country? Have you tried calling them?I've actually never had this happen with rakuten before and my bank is notorious for stopping payments online with overseas stores.
I wish they would just bring back an updated version of the iPhone 1. That thing was the best out of all them and was almost indestructible. I can't even count how many times I dropped that thing and nothing ever happened short of some nicks and scratches. These new phones might as well come with a count down timer of a year.
Sorry that happened, hopefully you can work it all out. Is there any way you can list the user on grailed?
Florence doesn't have much in the way of clothes shopping except for the bigger brands like Gucci, Prada, LV, etc. There is Luisaviaroma but I even found that store to be a shit show. Milan is better for shopping, definitely.But to be honest, you should get out to Tuscany and not shop for clothes at all. It's so beautiful out there it makes you forget about anything else.