Posts by winston86dit

The RRL portion of the website (or maybe just Ralph's online presence in general) has a long way to go. Stuff appears and disappears all the time and during their sales it seems inventory is just a cluster f*ck. Not to mention fulfilling shipments seems like a pain with orders typically coming from multiple locations. Not managing pre-orders seems like a good route to take for them at this juncture.
I think the only reason they're on Barneys first is because they are for pre-order, not actually in stock.
@hayaoyamaneko It's definitely warm enough. It's not lined or anything but the wool is substantial and it's a good weight. It would be perfect with a longsleeve or sweater underneath.
Mixture of things really. The pants were cut slimmer than I remember and the denim shirt was as well. But all the other items fit pretty darn good. The duffle coat in particular is very Lemaire in terms of cut. It's actually much better in person. My problem is more or less, I want the look to work for me and my lifestyle, but it just doesn't and so it's time to move on. lol I'll just be a fan from afar.
Well, it isn't discontinued as it's being sold now...doesn't say much about the future however. But one thing I noticed is that Barneys is now carrying RRL, not sure if they would start carrying the line a season before it's demise..but then again, crazy things happen.
Shameless plug, but I'm letting go of some recent fall purchases. Some didn't work out sizing wise for me and thought I would try and pass on some savings to the fellow Lemaire lovers here. Check out my sig for some and you'll find a lot more as well listed.
Lemaire FW16 brand new black wool elasticated pleated trouser. Bought this season and only tried on. In perfect condition. Made of 100% wool with tie waist, elastic waistband, front pleats, and 4 pocket design. Size is 48. waist- unstretched 15" stretched-17" inseam-32" Paypal only. No returns and no trades.
Lemaire BNWT FW16 white cotton twill selvedge shirt. Never worn only tried on. Made of exquisite 100% cotton twill with selvedge interior detailing. White buttons down placket and front pocket with center back pleat for extra movement. Size is 48. Fits true to size. chest-22" shoulder-18" Paypal only. No trades and no returns.
Lemaire FW16 BNWT black wool heavy duffle coat. Button-up shirt jacket. Nubby wool blend. Stand collar. Four button placket detailed with zig-zag quilting. A pair of front patch pockets. Interior breast pocket. 90% wool, 10% polyamide. Made in England. Dry clean only. Never worn and only tried on. Size is 48. Fits true to size. chest-23" shoulder-18" Paypal only. No returns and no trades.
Lemaire pecan colored 100% wool crewneck sweater. Size Large and only tried on. In new condition with no signs of wear. Size is tagged Large but would work well for a Medium as well. chest-22" shoulder-18" Paypal only. No returns and no trades.