or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

This. 100%.I can't even count how many times this has happened to me. I also get a lot of people committing to buy something and then I never hear from them again. There's a lot of window shopping that goes on, that's for sure.
I thought most of them do get a few things to start? But I agree though, they should get an outfit for every season.
Saint Laurent still aint cheap, even at 50% off. I don't blame them. I can't imagine all of them are ballin.
Defintely wish most of the staff who went to the new Women's store in LA stayed at the Men's store. Kind of bummed it's all new people. I went in the other week and I did experience pretty good customer service, not exceptional, but pretty good. They really need to work out their stock issue though, I still can't believe they need to run down the street to get things that are technically "in stock" but not on the premises. OC SLP still has the best customer service.
ummmm... SLP (women's) for anyone who wanted to know. SLP MMM Balmain Yikes Valentino
Saint Laurent Paris black biker boots. Only worn once, still in fantastic condition and like new. Great black full grain leather upper with belted strap across the mid foot and one on the side of the collar that is also adjustable. The inside of the boot has a full diagonal zipper that is nice and chunky. The opening of the boot is slimmer than most biker boots and is about 5" in width and fits perfectly under 16-18cm pant hems. Size is 45. Fits true to size. Paypal...
Not site wide, there are, of course, exclusions. But for the most part, all of the seasonal items will be on sale.This year, while they're doing their pre-sale they started a bit early on certain designers. Which you can access here;http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BNY-Site/default/Search-Show?cgid=men&prefn1=onSale&prefv1=true&utm_source=CHTAH&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20141125PREVIEWPOS&email=cassarno@gmail.com&listid=PSBNY9308&utm_content=1
Barneys always starts at 40%.
The only thing ssense had in the sale was previous season items which didn't have many sizes available to start with. All this season stuff is still full price. Saint Laurent is doing their private sale. Not much worth noting however. Unless you want some creepers.
Barney's started their pre-sale this week.