or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Saint Laurent Paris cashmere/silk bandana print scarf. This is from AW14 and is extremely nice and soft. The cashmere/silk mix is very lux and this can be worn and styled in a ton of different ways. The measurement of the scarf is 34" (square). Worn only a few times and still like new. Only thing, is the tag came off (better as i gets in the way) but I will ship it with the tag. (tag is shown in the photo as well) Retail was around $900! Paypal only. Shipping within the US...
Saint Laurent Paris black raw denim shirt. This shirt is in great condition and only been worn a few times. No marks, rips, tears, or blemishes. The shirt has two front chest pockets with snap buttons in black and the front placket is snap buttons with the same black/silver buttons. Size is Medium. chest-20" shoulder-17" Fit is slim like most other SLP items but not over ally slim. Will fit a medium perfectly. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the...
Saint Laurent Paris AW14 brown suede London chelsea boot. Worn only a few times and in excellent condition. The suede on this is actually quite dark (not as light as the photos) and has no blemishes on them whatsoever. Bottoms have minor scuffing from a few wears but nothing drastic at all (no heel wear). Comes with box like new. Size is 45. Fits true. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the asking price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee....
Saint Laurent AW14 black Wyatt studded leather boots. Classic wyatt boot in fantastic black leather that is very sturdy yet not rough on the feet. The strap over the top of the foot has antiqued metal studs (please note one small one is missing on the left boot, not really visible unless looking very hard), inside has a very nice metal zipper and snap buttons around the harness portion of the boot. Worn only a handful of times and still in amazing condition. No marks on...
Saint Laurent Paris black/red/white shirtsleeve pocket t-shirt from AW14. Fit is nice and slim and longer than most of the other SLP t-shirts. Small pocket on the left chest and signature back detail below the neckline. Worn only twice and still in excellent condition. Size is tagged Large. Fits slim. Paypal only Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.
Saint Laurent Paris black raw denim jacket. From the first collection so this one fits very small and quite cropped. The jacket is in superb condition with no real wear at all. Button front closure, two button front chest pockets, and cuffs. Size is Medium and fits very slim. Would fit a very slim Medium but would probably fit a small better. Retail was around $1,000. chest-19" shoulder-16.75" length-24" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the...
Definitely has a very Dior feel to it. I'm in love with the psych rock collection and so this feels a bit too glam for my personal taste but I like some of it. I see some pieces in there that look quite nice but overall not thrilled with it on the runway. I am a bit disappointed with the boot range shown and the jeans as well, especially the way the jeans fit. The striped sweater in the first look looks cool as does the camel coat and I also like look 38, with the leather...
Acne black chet sweater in 100% wool. Only worn once and in fantastic condition. Fit is nice and slim, the weight is great for year round, and the knit is extremely nice. No holes, tears, or blemishes. Size is medium. Fits true to size. chest-21" shoulder-17.25" Paypal only Shipping within the US is included. International shipping welcome just contact me for a quote.
No worries man. If you like the look, you will not be disappointed. I'm just happy they keep reissuing them every season, albeit in different iterations, otherwise I would have to stock up on a pair or two. I'm loving this one;
I only dress casual so can't really say much on what occasion they will and will not work.Yea, they're comfortable and I can wear them all day with no problems. Probably my most comfortable boots.