or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Alex Mill NYC khaki twill chino trouser. Done in a slim straight fit with fantastic, soft cotton twill, button back pockets, and button front opening. These have only been tried on and are in like-new condition. Retail was $200. Size is tagged 31, fits more of a 32. waist-16.5" hem-8" inseam-32" Paypal only. Shipping is included within the US. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote.
A.P.C. petit standard butler denim. These have been worn a bit and are just now starting to develop some wonderful fades in the denim. Crotch has been patched and rapider by professionals and will last for a lot longer and the back of the inside waistband has a worn in spot that has also been repaired. Otherwise these jeans are in good condition and will only get better only time. marked size 31. waist-17" inseam-33" hem-7" Paypal only. Shipping in the US is...
A.P.C. petit standard butler denim. These have been worn a bit and washed twice. The hem is raw and has been cropped to make the inseam roughly 29". The fades on these are fantastic and will only get better over time. Nows a chance to get them on the cheap! marked size 31. waist-17" inseam-29" hem-7.5" Paypal only. Shipping in the US is included. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote.
A.P.C. white petit standards from this season. Brand new and never worn. They have only been hemmed by the tailors at Barneys NY to have a 30" inseam. Other than that they are all brand new. Size is tagged 31. waist-16.2" inseam-30" hem-7.25" Paypal only. Shipping in the US is included. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote.
Steven Alan SS/15 light pink club button down long sleeve shirt. Worn once and still in like new condition. Retail is $175. From the SA site: From our Spring-Summer 2015 collection, with its range of refined earth tones, inspired by Steven’s travels to India and the country’s beautifully diverse climates. A seasonal update of our Single Needle Shirt with a traditional, button-down collar, straight hem and slim fit. • long sleeves with button cuffs • patch pocket at chest •...
Gitman brothers vintage black with multi colored stripe button down shirt. Only tried on and in excellent like new condition. Size is medium. Fits true to size. chest-21" shoulder-18" Paypal only. Shipping included in the US. International shipping welcome just contact me for a price quote.
Vintage striped worker jacket, made in the USA. Constructed of striped reds/whites cotton fabric with contrasting white buttons on the placket. This has a boxier style fit, as most worker/painter style coats do and features two front hip pockets and one chest pocket and shirt collar. This is in excellent shape and doesn't have really any blemishes anywhere and no tears. I'm clearing out some of my vintage collection and will be sad to see this go but it's time to make some...
Vintage Reyn Spooner pullover Hawaiian shirt. Has button collar opening with 4 top button closure. The fit is nice and trim with two side hem slits for some extra give and the print is very cool, with that aloha kind of feel but done in very faint pink roses on blue washed out reverse fabric with white leaves/accents. Fits like a medium. chest-21" shoulder-18" Paypal only. Shipping in the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome just contact me for a...
Band of Outsiders slim fit tan chino pant done in Italian cotton and made in Italy. These are extremely nice pants, made with button front crotch opening with metal top clasp, button rear pockets, and a nice slim straight fit. They have no marks or stains and are in good condition. Size is tagged 1, which is usually like a slim medium. waist-16.2" inseam-33" hem-7.5" Paypal only. Shipping in the US is included. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping...
Common Projects light tan suede achilles. Upper is constructed of a nice, supple suede that is dyed a light tan/off white color with matching tonal laces, fully leather lined, and off white outsole. As you can see from the photos, these are in excellent condition with no heel wear and no real scuffs on the upper. These retail for around $400 or so. Size is tagged 45. Paypal only. Shipping is $10 in the US. International shipping welcome just contact me first for a...