or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Thanks my man! So are they basically a proxy service?
BLK DNM black leather moto jacket. Bought from this Spring 2015 season and never worn. This jacket is brand new and still in perfect condition. I took the beaded leather tassels off the front two zipper pulls but kept them together with the extra buttons (refer to photo) in case someone wanted to put them back on. Size is tagged Medium and fits true to size. Retail is $995. chest-21" shoulder-17" length-25" Paypal only. Shipping in the US is $10. International shipping...
Common Projects grey suede slip on sneaker. Made with a very nice and supple suede upper in a warm grey with vintage white rubber cup sole outsole. These are partially lined in leather with the rest being canvas for breathability in the spring/summer months. These have plenty of life left in them with only minor wear and no real blemishes. Will be great for the rest of summer! Size is 45 and fits a US 12. Paypal only. Shipping is $10 International shipping welcome just...
Buttero black leather back zip boot. Made with a thick and sturdy stacked leather outsole and extra sturdy leather. The back zip is nice and chunky and both of them work perfectly. These boots are in excellent condition with some very minor wear on the heels but nothing drastic at all. These are going to last a very long time. Size is tagged 44. Fits up to a 45 or US 12. Paypal only. Shipping is $10 International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote.
APC black bomber jacket from Spring 2015. Only tried on, this jacket is just like new. Slightly padded and a perfect all around, every season jacket that goes with everything. This is insanely comfortable and features two side pockets, sleeve zip pocket, inside hidden pocket, and front RIRI zipper. Size is tagged a 48 or US Medium. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is included. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote.
Acne jam denim jacket in vintage wash. Worn a handful of times and in great condition. No holes, rips, or tears. Size is tagged 48 or US Medium and fits true to size. Paypal only. Shipping is $5. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote.
A.P.C. white petit standard, brand new with tags. Never worn, only tried on. Only thing is these have been tailored to have a 30" inseam straight Barneys NYC tailors. Other than that, they are brand new. Size is tagged 31. waist-16.5" thigh-11" inseam-30" hem-7.5" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome just contact me for a price quote.
Oliver Peoples X Byredo collaboration sunglasses. These just came out and are hard to find, only being sold within certain boutiques across the globe. These are a custom yellow translucent acetate with dark blue lenses that get darker when exposed to sunlight. No scratches or dings on these as they have only been worn a few times. Comes with all of the packaging as seen in the photos. Retail is $450. Paypal only. Shipping is $10 within the US. International shipping...
Oliver Peoples X Byredo collaboration sunglasses. These just came out and are hard to find, only being sold within certain boutiques across the globe. These are matte black with dark blue lenses that get darker when exposed to sunlight. No scratches or dings on these as they have only been worn a few times. Comes with all of the packaging as seen in the photos. Retail is $450. Paypal only. Shipping is $10 within the US. International shipping welcome just contact me for a...
Saw this asked once earlier but no answer. Does anyone have any knowledge of suit sense and if it's all legit?