Posts by winston86dit

RRL double face wool peacoat. This is brand new and never worn! Modeled after a 1910s US Navy-issued peacoat, this jacket is made from English double-faced wool with a herringbone interior. Double-breasted placket features anchor-and-star corozo buttons, a throw-back to days at sea. Calfskin reinforcements at the pockets give this coat a modern, refined touch while still maintaining this timeless silhouette. English fabric Double-breasted...
Ralph Lauren Double RL Black slim fit Selvedge Denim Jeans Have been worn with minor signs of wear/slight fading from use No rips holes or stains No trades please and no returns. waist-16.25" inseam-32" hem-7.5" Paypal only.
RRL black leather bowery boot with Dianite rubber outsole. Great quality leather that is both sturdy yet soft with a soft leather lining that feels incredible. Round waxed laces are used that have a really nice, tight weave to them and the Dianite rubber outsole is perfect for traction. The goodyear construction also makes this boot extremely easy to re-sole later on down the line. These have been worn twice and are basically like new. Comes with box and shoe bag. Size is...
RRL FW16 cotton indigo melange crewneck sweater. Made of soft cotton knit that has been dyed in indigo that has created multiple blue tones in the knit. Ribbed neck, cuffs, and hem. This has been worn twice and is in great condition. Size is tagged Large but this fits a bit on the slim side. chest-22" shoulder-18" Paypal only. NO returns and no trades.
RRL indigo grid check button down shirt. Made using a indigo kind of discharge print that is in a grid check. Front chest pockets with dual button top of placket with rounded front hem. In great condition with no signs of wear. Size is Medium. chest-20.5" shoulder-17" Paypal only. No trades and no returns.
RRL slim fit indigo polka dot linen shirt. Deep indigo linen with discharge polka dot print. This shirt is nice and lightweight and fits awesome. Worn twice and in great condition with no signs of wear. Size is Medium. chest-21" shoulder-17" Paypal only. No trades and no returns. International shipping welcome just ask for a shipping price first.
RRL indigo jacquard button down shirt. In great condition, only worn twice. Made of cotton and is nice and soft and a mid weight that is perfect year-round. Size is Medium. chest-21" shoulder-17" Paypal only. No trades and no returns. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping price.
Damn, I have the same pants on the way in a 32 as well. I'll let you know if they end up being just as small.
That first top is nice! Nice fit and color. Damn, you guys weren't kidding about the last of the Bowery boot being big. Just got a pair with the dianite sole and these things feel huge in my true size. Beautiful boot however. I just need to see if an insole would help.
Yea, I agree with that completely. Also because of the knit upper it will most likely give and stretch in no time.