or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Letting go of the following; ss16 camp shirt in multi color stripe sz Medium ss16 chambray fatigue shorts sz Medium ss16 blue/orange plaid popover shirt sz Medium also may be letting go of a loiter jacket in navy w/ white polka dot from ss16 as well. Size medium.
Thanks so much, really appreciate the help! That size is going to be perfect.
Anyone familiar with the type 6 denim sizing? I keep seeing various sizing from a 32 measuring exactly 16" flat across to them measuring around 16.5" I"m normally a 32 or M and figuring these will probably stretch a bit.
I think it looks good man.
That is so rad! I love it! Fits you spot on too.
How do you really, truly expect this work? You're just one example. Think about the guy who has a 38" inseam or the other guy who has a 26" inseam or maybe even the guy who has a 32" inseam but likes his pants to have a 28" inseam? The combinations are crazy to think about and for any designer to put out something for everyone, it's just insane. You would never sell that many and the production costs would be nuts, not to mention the space you would need in a stock room...
I've been making products for tens of years now and if something like this happened to a pair of shoes that were designed, I'd be taking them back and taking the L. Stuff like this can ruin a customer's trust in a company. It's one of the reasons why bigger brands spend so much money in R&D. The one thing about buying fashion brands though is they, more often than not, don't put the time and money into R&D because typically it's not worth it. As long as the end result...
Those would be more prone to damage because the raffia material on the upper is not strong at all and you combine that with it being stitched into a small leather binding around the heel and collar of the sneaker and eventually it's going to tear. I do however agree with you that Buttero should stand behind their product. This just seems like Buttero didn't do the proper wear testing and material testing for these and I highly doubt you're the only one to rip that...
I was wondering the same thing. I mean, they seem pretty damn small in the thighs so I'm not sure if the look would still be roughly the same with maybe a bit less of that skin-tight look.Took in the fatigue shorts and pants I just got to the tailor and got them slimmed in the waist and darts put in the back. Fit's great now.
Nothing. I don't usually pay anything with DHL and with the new customs/import laws you're good.