or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Agreed. Living in LA, the only people I know who buy at full price are somehow linked to the entertainment industry. Myself, I buy overseas and mostly second hand. For one, I like the price savings and two, I like the hunt. The retail prices are pretty damn ridiculous.Personally, I don't see the Native American references in his work at all offensive. If anything, it seems as though it has taken on a completely different character and look. Not to mention I think what is...
I understand and kind of see what you're saying but this same thing could be said for almost every men's fashion brand, contemporary and high fashion. There are only a handful that really provide out-there looks and pieces, but then I don't know too many men who want to be wearing those things. I think that's where Visvim kind of comes in. A tribute to heritage and well made goods done in a fun, not-too-serious way that allows the wearer to be himself but doesn't...
3X1 raw true black denim jeans in their M5 slim fit. These are an excellent pair of jeans that has a ton of really nice features to them. Custom buttons line the front opening, the whole thing is made of Japanese selvedge denim and you can see the red line at the bottom hem of the jeans as well as the back left pocket in their signature fold as well as the middle belt loop. These fit slim but true to size. The color is a true black.These retail for $285. Size is tagged...
APC petit standard butler series. These jeans are fantastic and have some of the best wear I've ever seen in a pair of jeans. Ripped knees on both legs and awesome honeycombs, fades, and patchwork done. These are in great, pre-worn condition and have been repaired when necessary. Size is tagged 30 but fits a bit bigger. waist-16.25" thigh-11" inseam-32" hem-7" Paypal only. Shipping in the US is included. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote.
Golden Goose black leather court style sneaker. Done in supple black with with some slight distressing at the toe. Sidewall has roughed up look to it, which is a kind of signature for Golden Goose. The sneaker is finished off with tan colored laces. These are in excellent condition and show almost no signs of wear. Size is 45 and fits true to size. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is $10. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote.
Officine Creative black leather lace up boot exclusive to Barneys NY. This was purchased brand new this season and only worn twice. Still in fantastic condition and features extremely nice and supple leather, black waxed round laces and a stacked leather heel with rubber insert. These retailed for $595. Size is 45 and fits true to size. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is $10. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote.
Rag & Bone dark navy knit cardigan with shawl collar. Button front placket with custom Rag & Bone buttons and sateen backed to insure the placket stays in place. This is made of a great knit that almost looks black in some light and dark blue in others. Like there is a coating on the material but it's just different colors of the knit that show through in different settings. Never worn at all and still in new condition. Size is Medium and fits true to size. Paypal...
Cheaney black tumbled leather chelsea boot. Cheaney have been making traditional shoes in Northamptonshire, England, since 1886. To this day, all their footwear is still hand-crafted entirely in the original factory, from the cutting out of the leather through to stitching and the final polishing. Invest in a piece of luxury and heritage with these sleek black Chelsea boots. Purchased from Mrporter and only worn a few times and still in fantastic condition. Features a...
Common Projects black vintage suede achilles. Done in black suede upper that has a kind of grey tone to it and a vintage, off white colored outsole. These have been worn sparingly, maybe 3 times and are in great condition. Still tons and tons of life left in them and have no big marks to speak of. Size is 45. US 12. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is $10. International shipping is welcome but please contact me for a shipping quote.
Common Projects all white achilles. These are in good condition with minor scuffs and marks on the upper. Nothing a little cleaning wouldn't get rid of, if so inclined. Otherwise, there is still a ton of life in these and will last for years to come. Size is 45. Paypal only. Shipping int he US is $10. International shipping welcome just please contact me for a shipping quote.