or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Saturdays Surf NYC black goose bomber jacket. Cotton canvas outer with grey wool lining, knit collar, cuffs, and hem with button detail at bottom of zipper closure front. Inside button closure pockets and two outside pockets. Size is Medium. chest-22" shoulder-18" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome, but please contact me for a quote.
Acne Studios Drifter Jacket Structure Dark Navy is a fitted blazer with a high notched lapel, slim fit, and clean look. Size is 48 jacket. This jacket has never been worn, only tried on. Comes with all tags attached and in a protective garment bag. Retail on the jacket is $630. Drifter jacket Notched collar with button hole Two button closure Shoulder seam allowance is pressed inward Single chest pocket Two flap pockets Buttons on sleeves Lined 100% Wool DRY CLEAN...
Acne navy ribbed knit chet zip cardigan. Made of 100% wool. Ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem. Worn only twice and in near perfect condition. No holes or stains. Retailed for around $350. Size is Medium. chest-21" shoulder18" length-25" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.
Acne Ace ups navy, bought brand new this season and only worn a few times. Like new condition. Super slim with a comfortable normal waist. Classic five pocket styling Zip fly Belt loops Black and grey wash with bleach detailing 46% Cotton 38% Elastane 16% Polyester Retailed for $230. Size is 33. waist-16.5" thigh-11" hem-6.5" Paypal only. Shipping in the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.
Rag & Bone canvas briefcase with leather top flap panel, top handles, and bottom panel. One large snap down outer compartment. Two divided outer compartments. Zip and snap down flap main storage. Four-pen slots. Inside snap down smaller secondary compartment. Contrast canvas lining. Adjustable cross body strap. Top handles. Retailed for $425 Approximately 14" height. 20" width. 4" depth 8" handle drop Black canvas and leather. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is...
Rag & Bone RB23 Jay black denim jean. Exclusive to Rag & Bone online and stores, these black jeans fit nice and slim, tapering at the knee down to the hem. The denim is substantial and a very true black. These have been worn a handful of times and have yet to be washed. In very good condition and retailed for $175. Size is 32. waist-16.5" thigh-11" inseam-33" hem-7.25" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome just...
Rag & Bone archer brown waxed suede zip boot. Dark brown waxed suede with matching dark brown stacked leather sole and leather detail at heel. Thick chunky zipper pull and teeth on inside of boot. These have only been worn a few times and are in excellent condition. Comes with box and wrapping like new. Letting these go for super cheap. Size is 45 and fits TTS. Size US 12. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an...
Rag & Bone black waxed suede desert boot. Stacked leather sole, waxed laces, and leather detail toward back of heel. These boots are in excellent condition and worn sparingly a handful of times. No signs of wear on the upper. These boots will last a very long time if taken care of properly. Comes with box and wrapping like new. Size is 45 and fits TTS. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee. Contact me...
Rag & Bone charcoal RB15 slim straight jean, size 32 brand new with tags. Never been worn, only tried on. These jeans are selling on sale for $130 and I'm selling for a bit cheaper. Fabric is 100% cotton from the US and has a nice weft and great texture. Size 32. Waist-16.5" inseam-33" hem-7.5" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee. Contact me for a quote.
Rag & Bone trail shirt brand new with tags. Made from 70% cotton 30% polyester. Nice and cozy, perfect for layering during Spring. Never been worn. This shirt is selling on sale for $175 and I'm selling it for much cheaper. Size medium. Fits TTS. chest-20" shoulder-17.5" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee. Contact me for a quote.