or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

LOL. Wow I can't believe that's all they did. Thanks for the response by the way!
Not sure if you found anything out or was able to solve this but I just received my order from Dope Factory and same thing happened to me. I ordered an all black achilles and received an all white achilles.
For reals? Did you see the posts above yours? There's items on there already at 70% off!
APC petit standard butler worn in denim. Size is marked 30. These look excellent! Perfectly worn in and in great condition for the wear. The crotch has been slightly repaired but nothing drastic and the knees both have tears/holes and the back right pocket is developing some nice wear as well. Measurements: waist-16" hem-6.75" inseam-30" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is free. International shipping welcome just contact me for a quote.
Castaner espadrille. Suede espadrilles in sand brown. Square toe. Braided jute sole walls with blanket stitch trim. Tonal stitching. Rubber sole. Suede upper. Rubber sole. Made in Spain. Does not come with box. Shoe is in good condition and only been worn twice. One minor scuff on the left shoe on the top of the vamp near the toe. Rubber soles in great condition with only minor minor wear. Size is 12 US. 45 EU. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is...
Common Projects Spring 15 grey suede slip on sneaker. Suede upper in a nice medium grey and off white outsole. Partially leather lined so to keep your foot cooler in the hotter months. These are in good condition with minor scuffs on the upper and outsole but still tons and tons of life in them. No wearing in the heel and the uppers are in good condition. Size is 45. Comes with box and shoe bag. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is $10. International shipping welcome just...
Garrett Leight Angelus Sun sunglasses in butterscotch. Comes with green sense with extra UV protection. Frame is acetate in a beautiful semi-translucent butterscotch color with metal pin details in the front/sides of temples. Only one size. Comes with brown leather case. In great condition with no scratches or dings. Have only worn a handful of times and they have been well taken care of. Retail is $315. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is included. International shipping...
Officine Generale olive shirt jacket. Green jacket made with 100% cotton. Fitted with a straight hem. Two flap patch chest buttoned pockets. Six gold button closure and button cuffs. This is brand new and only tried on. Retails for $420. Tagged Medium. Chest-21" shoulder-17" Paypal only. Shipping in the US is included. International shipping welcome just contact me for a price quote.
APC petit standard grey jeans. These are in good condition with some slight wear on the seat as well as on the backs of the bottom hems but other than that, no blemishes or tears. Still tons and tons of life left in them. Fit is nice and slim and the tagged size is a 31. waist-16.5" inseam-34" hem-6.5" Paypal only. Shipping in the US is included. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote.
LVC Levi's vintage line overdid black denim jacket. Purchased last season but have only worn it once, this jacket is just like new. The denim has been overdyed black over blue so there are still some blue tones showing through certain sections of the jacket. The fit is slim throughout the arms and unlike a standard Levi's denim jacket. The front chest pocket also shows a Levi's orange tab. This retails for $275. Size is medium and fits true to size. Paypal only. Shipping...