or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Officine Generale grey melange Japanese cotton pocket tee. Made of 100% extra soft melange Japanese cotton. The fit on this is spot on and the fabric is excellent! Retailed for around $135. chest-20" shoulder-17" Paypal only Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee. Contact me for a quote.
Officine Generale blue melange japanese cotton crew neck tee with chest pocket. Made of 100% Japanese lightweight melange cotton with an extra soft hand. Only worn a few times and hand washed once. Still in excellent condition. Retailed for around $135. chest-21" shoulder-17" Paypal only Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee. Contact me for a quote.
Officine Generale japanese cotton crew neck t-shirt in blue and white melange stripes. 100% cotton. Tee is still in excellent condition and it has only been worn a few times and hand washed once. Retailed at about $135. chest-21" shoulder-17" Paypal only Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee. Contact me for a quote.
Brand new and never worn Unis Gio skinny pant in vintage khaki. 100% cotton, made in Los Angeles. These are still brand new but they have been altered by a professional tailor to have the inseam taken to 30" and then tapered to a 7" leg opening. The fit of these is spot on, nice and slim with a really great taper toward the hem. Will be perfect for year 'round wearing. Retail for $198. Size is tagged 32. waist-16" inseam-30" hem-7" Paypal only. Shipping within the US...
Maison Kitsune premium cotton sneakers. Era style. These are made in Japan and the upper is made from extra soft premium white cotton canvas. I wore these bad boys once and about half way through noticed they just do not fit. Size is tagged 45 but they fit a whole size smaller thats for sure. Would be good for a size 11 US. These retailed for $235 and I picked them up for $165. Letting them go for way less. Worn once, comes with box. Two tiny minor blemishes on the...
Front rise is 10.5" and the thigh is 12".
I would never ever wear those but those are some of the coolest, most original trainers to come out in a while. Love how they took all the lining materials and brought them to the outside.
Saint Laurent Paris washed denim from SS'14. Bought brand new from the SLP boutique. Size 31 but would fit someone who is a slim 32. Bought brand new and still have the tags and SLP bag. Selling now on sale for $359 + tax but I am letting go for a bit less! SIGNATURE SAINT LAURENT 5 POCKET STRAIGHT LEG JEAN WITH BUTTON FLY. 99% COTTON, 1% ELASTANE SAINT LAURENT ENGRAVED BUTTON CLOSURE STYLE ID: 344313YM26R4301 MADE IN ITALY Waist-16.5" inseam-34" hem-7.3" Paypal...
Gitman Vintage blue oxford with white polka dot print long sleeve button down shirt. Brand new without tags. Bought from this current season and in excellent condition. Size is Medium. Chest-21" shoulder-17.5" Paypal only Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome for an extra fee. Contact me for a quote.
Gitman Vintage SS'14 light chambray button down long sleeve shirt. From this current season and only worn once. Still in fantastic condition! Size is Medium. chest-21" shoulder-18" Paypal only Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome for an extra fee. Contact me for a quote.