or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Iro Paris light wash denim jean. From this current season, these jeans are sold out in most Iro stores in this size and were hard to come by. Has light fading in the front with holes/tears in the front of the jean (one on each side, see pics). The fit is very similar to that of the Saint Laurent jeans. Only tried on. Retails for $340. Size is 31. waist-16.5" inseam-34" hem-6.5" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome...
want les essentieels navy O'hare tote bag. Zipper top opening, four inside pockets with leather/snap closure. Leather detailing on the outside as well as leather handles and nylon/leather adjustable shoulder strap. Made of 100% organic cotton canvas and full grain leather. Dimensions: 42W x 39H x 11D cm / 16.5W x 15.3H x 4.3D in Color is deep navy. This bag has only been used a handful of times and is in great condition! No signs of wear and everything works and looks like...
Balmain grey 100% cashmere cardigan in a nice chunky knit. This cardigan is amazing, super soft cashmere that is woven in a nice chunky knit. The fit is a little oversized and drapes perfectly. No rips, tears, or blemishes on this piece. This retailed for over $1,000. Size is medium. Measurements: chest-roughly 22" shoulder- roughly 18" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote.
Balmain worn black 17cm jean. Worn a handful of times and never washed. Only sprayed with denim spray. These are a fantastic pair of jeans. Worn in black denim with fraying around the pockets and in certain other portions of the jean. 6 pocket design, selvedge (see pics), and an extremely good fit. I'm honestly not even sure why I'm selling! These are totally authentic but they do not have the inside tag on the inside as I cut it out as it was rubbing. Size is 31 and fits...
Balmain black chelsea boot with inside zip. Very substantial boot with stacked leather sole, nice black leather that has no blemishes or marks at all and is in great condition. Outside portion of the boot features elastic gore like a normal chelsea boot but the inside part of the boot has a zipper opening. These boots were done back when Christophe Decarnin was still designing for Balmain. 100% authentic. Size is 45. These do not come with box. Paypal only. Shipping within...
That's 13 inches not CM.
Sorry, I guess I should have been more specific.Their site says it's including all duties, taxes and shipping. So I concluded that despite them not deducting VAT, you also probably don't pay customs fees as it's part of the up front charge.
It's including tax. It seems as though they don't deduct VAT but I would assume you don't pay a fee when it's delivered. Or I would hope not.
Just depends on the shop that is using rakuten. I just bought a few things, 2 with credit card and 1 with paypal. So it's possible, just not all the time.
I would be wary of this seller as well. He tried to sell me Saint Laurent boots that were listed on ebay, using the ebay sellers photo and when I questioned him if he was selling them on ebay he stated he was not. Then after saying that the photo was lifted from an ebay listing, he completely stopped messaging me.