or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

I own multiple pairs of Visvim boots and have owned tons of other manufacturers over the years and I would say they are all pretty comparable to one another. Although I have never bought boots thinking I need something to dredge through the apocalypse. On the above, the Viberg leather wedge is pretty cool and yea, it is definitely more costly than what Visvim has chosen to do on the Virgil but not by a huge margin. The Virgil uses stacked EVA which is cheaper than leather...
Visvim chambray shirt jacket with contrasting white buttons, two front chest pockets, and embroidered detailing at chest. This is in excellent condition and shows little signs of wear with no tears, stains, or rips. Size is tagged 2 and fits true to size for a Medium. chest-20" shoulder-17" Paypal only. Shipping in the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote.
Visvim highwater trouser in damaged blue. These are in fantastic condition and worn only a handful of times. No tears or rips and no flaws in the fabric (other than the ones by Visvim as part of the fabric). These are a wonderful shade of blue and go with everything. Size is tagged 2. waist-16.25" inseam-28" hem-7.5" Paypal only. Shipping in the US is included. International shipping welcome just contact me for a price quote.
RRL black striped shirtsleeve t-shirt. Brand new with tags and never worn. Size is Medium. chest-20" shoulder-17" Paypal only. Shipping in the US is included. International buyers please contact me before buying for a shipping quote.
Converse Missoni chuck taylor 70's new for this season, collaboration sneaker. Purchased brand new from Converse for $200 and only worn twice. These are in like-new condition and come with everything like new. Made up of Missoni knit fabric where each shoe differs from the other and has beautiful light colors woven in with one another. Truly an exquisite fabric. Size is 11. Fits like an 11.5-12. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International...
RRL black brushed cotton vintage oxford button down shirt. Never worn and brand new. Size medium and fits true to size. chest-20" shoulder-17" Paypal only. Shipping in the US is included. International buyers please contact me for a shipping quote.
Visvim Pastoral Shorts with tags size 2. Worn only a handful of times and in excellent condition. These are from the s15 collection and feature two button closed back pockets, button front crotch and waist with button and metal closure. waist 84cm, length 44cm Paypal only Shipping in the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome just contact me for a price quote.
I haven't but I've been meaning to make that cod omelette. Every time I see that my mouth just waters, it looks so damn good.
Chef's Table is a great series. I've also been binge watching Mind of a Chef. Love the first and third season the most and watching David Chang eat all that ramen in Tokyo just makes me want to go back that much more.
Fycus did you order it from Japan using a proxy? I've been looking for a good proxy for pick ups and not sure where to go. The yen definitely makes the price more palatable, that's for sure!