or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

Not site wide, there are, of course, exclusions. But for the most part, all of the seasonal items will be on sale.This year, while they're doing their pre-sale they started a bit early on certain designers. Which you can access here;http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BNY-Site/default/Search-Show?cgid=men&prefn1=onSale&prefv1=true&utm_source=CHTAH&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20141125PREVIEWPOS&email=cassarno@gmail.com&listid=PSBNY9308&utm_content=1
Barneys always starts at 40%.
The only thing ssense had in the sale was previous season items which didn't have many sizes available to start with. All this season stuff is still full price. Saint Laurent is doing their private sale. Not much worth noting however. Unless you want some creepers.
Barney's started their pre-sale this week.
Was thinking the exact same thing. I know a few other stores have started their private sales already so I am surprised I haven't heard from Barneys yet.Saks is already marking stuff down in their stores btw.
As far as I can tell and I have now made multiple sales through their site, fees do not come out for Paypal. I just went back and checked 2 most recent transactions and while I paid a % to grailed, I did not have a fee come out to paypal. So it's not in addition to pay pal's fees as far as I can see. Honestly I am not even sure how they circumvent that but whatevs.
From my experience, I would size up no matter what on Guidi.
Acne max used cash jeans in size 32 X 32. Worn only a few times and in great condition with no rips, tears, or holes anywhere. These have also never been washed. The fit is slim with a slight taper from the knee down to the hem.Purchased brand new this season for $200. Size is 32. waist-17" thigh-11.5" hem-7" inseam-32" Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote.
DRKSHDW by Rick Owens black short sleeve t-shirt. Still in great condition with only one small tiny, pin-prick sized hole on the body, the rest of the shirt is in great condition. This tee is made up of semi-sheer cotton that is ultra soft and drapes perfectly. Size is tagged Large but can fit a Medium-Large. Paypal only. Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome, just contact me for a shipping fee.
I buy TTS in all SLP footwear. I wear a 12 in Nike and wear a 45 in SLP.