or Connect

Posts by winston86dit

I would say true to size if you want to wear it like a shirt. I just wear a tee underneath and it fits great.
Carson Street has a 10 still.Union LA has a 9 in the dk brown and 9.5 in brown.Farfetch has a 10 as well.Otherwise maybe keep your eyes peeled on Japanese websites, resellers, or yahoo! auctions.
Visvim raw 03 cut denim. Size 32 X 30. In great condition with little signs of wear except for some slight creasing at backs of knees, crotch, and rear. Otherwise, they are damn close to new. 100% authentic. No bags or tags. Measurements; waist-16.5" inseam-31" hem-7.5" Paypal only. Shipping in the US is included. International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping price quote.
Visvim L.C.C. (Little Cloud Coffee) shop coat. FIL shop exclusive and hard to find. Retail is around $550. In excellent condition with no marks or signs of wear. (no bag or tag) Color is a light beige. Has button front placket, button front pockets, and working button cuffs. Size 2. chest-20.5" shoulder-16.5" length-34" approx. Paypal only. Shipping in the US is included. International shipping welcome just contact me for a price quote.
I bought true to size in them as well. I am a 12 in Nike and my other Visvim boots and an 11 in Skags.
I'm gonna guess and say because they are different sizes. I have a size 12 and it has 5 regular eyelets.
I have a slightly different vibram sole on mine but it is entirely EVA and has held up quite nicely. The heel is worn down as are parts of the tread but that took years to do. Vibram's outsoles are made extremely well so I wouldn't fret.
I have an older pair of the KNGR Virgils that are years old and they are still in excellent condition. The leather has aged perfectly and they just keep going. I finally just found the dk. brown in my size from this season and have them on the way. Can't wait!
I love the second one, the hand drawn version from Fall. The hand drawings are really fun. Also, the coverall is probably my favorite outerwear piece, I have a few and they get a ton of wear. They're definitely not heavy though, more like a slightly thicker shirt.
Yea, I would think a size 3 would be the best. If you want to only wear a tee/shirt underneath you should be fine.