or Connect

Posts by onitaps

- U.S only. - No Refunds - Paypal only, will only ship to verified accounts. F/S: Visvim 7 Hole 73 Folk AW 2009 Price: $800 shipped U.S only sorry the box is huge. Color: Black, Black Size: 10 US Condition: Used in excellent condition, sole has some dirt but minimal wear, no heel drag. I can provide more pictures if you're interested. Details: Comes with box, blue pair of laces and dust bag.
- U.S only. - No Refunds - Paypal only, will only ship to verified accounts. Adjustable shoulder and body straps Panelled back Multiple pockets/compartments 75% cotton, 23% polyster, 2% spandex 2 front vertical access pockets 2 front utility pockets 2 rear side pockets 1 back panel pocket 3 YKK zippers, customized eyelets and plastic buckles GUERRILLA GROUP ENGRAM MULTI-CHAMBER VEST Price: 150 shipped in the U.S Condition: Worn 2 times since I got it like new.
Lots of great fits lately & thanks for the compliments.Being a ninja today [[SPOILER]] ROEyes&SinsY-3
^ Nice purchase, I've been looking for that shirt everywhere. If it doesn't work out let me know.
^ You're correct!
Haven't posted in a while [[SPOILER]]
- U.S only. - No Refunds - Paypal only, will only ship to verified accounts. Interest check on a Rick Owens Heavy Calf Stooges Size 52 - $1100 shipped in the U.S - Condition: 9.5/10 in excellent condition comes with tags. Only flaw i see is the inside tag with one side coming. - Only reason why I am putting this up is that I have a shitload of leather jackets and this doesn't get much wear unfortunately. -Measurements are hard to measure. This jacket would fit a slim...
It is, looks even better irl. Leather is medium weight horse.
- U.S only. - No Refunds - Paypal only, will only ship to verified accounts. ACRONYM Black GT-J27PL Gore-Tex Paclite Hardshell Field Jacket SIZE L Condition; 9/10 in excellent USED condition only flaw I can see is the inside tag is partially off as shown in pictures. Everything works fine. Does not come with bag or tags, comes with the jacket and jacket sling only. Price: $765 ----> now 675 shipped in the U.S only Details: - 2-Layer Gore-Tex with PacLite Technology -...