or Connect

Posts by onitaps

- U.S only. - No Refunds - Paypal only, will only ship to verified accounts. Interest check on a Rick Owens Heavy Calf Stooges Size 52 - Pm with offers, but please don't lowball me you know how much this particular stooges heavy calf( F/W Moody) goes for. I don't mind keeping it to be honest. - Condition: 9.5/10 in excellent condition comes with tags (pm me for pictures) - Only reason why I am putting this up is that I have a shitload of leather jackets and this doesn't...
It is, looks even better irl. Leather is medium weight horse.
- U.S only. - No Refunds - Paypal only, will only ship to verified accounts. ACRONYM Black GT-J27PL Gore-Tex Paclite Hardshell Field Jacket SIZE L Condition; 9/10 in excellent USED condition only flaw I can see is the inside tag is partially off as shown in pictures. Everything works fine. Does not come with bag or tags, comes with the jacket and jacket sling only. Price: $765 ----> now 675 shipped in the U.S only Details: - 2-Layer Gore-Tex with PacLite Technology -...
- U.S only. - No Refunds - Paypal only, will only ship to verified accounts. IC: Rick Owens Calf Geobasket All Black Size 42.5 Condition: Like new; only worn under 10 times I don't wear these enough to justify keeping. The leather is still stiff and needs to be broken in by someone. I believe these are from F/W 14 which are better quality than some of the older models. Soles do not have signs of wear yet. Please judge the condition by the pictures below. Price: $675...
- U.S only. - No Refunds - Paypal only, will only ship to verified accounts. Rick Owens Mainline Unstable S/S Tee Milk Size L Condition: Like new; only worn 5 times max and stored in my closet Price: $185 shipped in the U.S only
RO heavy calf stooges ACR GT-J27 Paclite
Got one in heavy calf coming in the mail. I'll let you know if it doesn't work out.edit: size 52
Another pair for the collection