or Connect

Posts by onitaps

Been on a weird shopping spree lately. One of the many items.
^ one is mid and one is low soooooo how did it go??
- U.S only. - No Refunds - Paypal only, will only ship to verified accounts. F/S: Visvim 7 Hole 73 Folk AW 2009 Price: $800 shipped U.S only sorry the box is huge. Color: Black, Black Size: 10 US Condition: Used in excellent condition, sole has some dirt but minimal wear, no heel drag. I can provide more pictures if you're interested. Details: Comes with box, blue pair of laces and dust bag.
- U.S only. - No Refunds - Paypal only, will only ship to verified accounts. Adjustable shoulder and body straps Panelled back Multiple pockets/compartments 75% cotton, 23% polyster, 2% spandex 2 front vertical access pockets 2 front utility pockets 2 rear side pockets 1 back panel pocket 3 YKK zippers, customized eyelets and plastic buckles GUERRILLA GROUP ENGRAM MULTI-CHAMBER VEST Price: 150 shipped in the U.S Condition: Worn 2 times since I got it like new.
Lots of great fits lately & thanks for the compliments.Being a ninja today [[SPOILER]] ROEyes&SinsY-3
^ Nice purchase, I've been looking for that shirt everywhere. If it doesn't work out let me know.
^ You're correct!
Haven't posted in a while [[SPOILER]]
- U.S only. - No Refunds - Paypal only, will only ship to verified accounts. Interest check on a Rick Owens Heavy Calf Stooges Size 52 - $1100 shipped in the U.S - Condition: 9.5/10 in excellent condition comes with tags. Only flaw i see is the inside tag with one side coming. - Only reason why I am putting this up is that I have a shitload of leather jackets and this doesn't get much wear unfortunately. -Measurements are hard to measure. This jacket would fit a slim...
It is, looks even better irl. Leather is medium weight horse.