or Connect

Posts by onitaps

- Paypal only, will only ship to VERIFIED accounts. - U.S ONLY, sorry - No REFUNDS - NO TRADES A ribbon flannel by Rebuild by Needles. if you don't know much about Rebuild, they take vintage/old pieces and deconstruct/construct them into new pieces; each individual piece is therefore unique. Condition: 9/10 this is in excellent condition, keep in mind that the distressing is on purpose/from the construction process. As for sizing this one can fit a M for an oversized...
- Paypal only, will only ship to VERIFIED accounts. - U.S ONLY, sorry - No REFUNDS - NO TRADES Condition: 8.5/10 barely starting to get darker. Comes with OG everything besides the white laces (bought a shorter waxed pair on amazon). Pictures show accurate color, I didn't edit them. Price: $465 shipped within the U.S
- Paypal only, will only ship to VERIFIED accounts. - U.S ONLY, sorry - No REFUNDS - NO TRADES Condition: 8/10 the stitching on the Soloist tag came undone on the upper right hand corner. From FW12, tagged M but fits S. Nylon with deerskin trim and goose down fill. Talon 2way zip front and 3 hidden zip pockets with cotton pulls. PRICE: $250 within the U.S (price is firm)
Good eye! It is, only managed to get this shot since security was a pain in the ass.
details [[SPOILER]] wtapsggnikeacrmn
acmn x 3 sisp vis
Been wearing the same shit
Thanks MOK! I've been trying to find better scenery to take photos at, might need to invest in a tripod.Fits true to size. Go with your CP sizing, SISP uses their soles.
Awesome fits on the last few pages. @Synthese looking like a badass in the sand dunes Anyway heres my first fit of the year. c.e x 3 acronym sisp
fuck, wish it was bigger.