or Connect

Posts by onitaps

- U.S only. - No Refunds - Paypal only, will only ship to verified accounts. IC: Rick Owens Calf Geobasket All Black Size 42.5 Condition: Like new; only worn under 10 times I don't wear these enough to justify keeping. The leather is still stiff and needs to be broken in by someone. I believe these are from F/W 14 which are better quality than some of the older models. Soles do not have signs of wear yet. Please judge the condition by the pictures below. Price: Will let...
- U.S only. - No Refunds - Paypal only, will only ship to verified accounts. Rick Owens Mainline Unstable S/S Tee Milk Size L Condition: Like new; only worn 5 times max and stored in my closet Price: $225 shipped
RO heavy calf stooges ACR GT-J27 Paclite
Got one in heavy calf coming in the mail. I'll let you know if it doesn't work out.edit: size 52
Another pair for the collection
- U.S only. - No Refunds - Paypal only, will only ship to verified accounts. BNWT [EYES & SINS] MA-1 Size M Price: $335 shipped in the U.S - Too small for me so selling to re-order another one. Only tried on never worn, BNWT. More info regarding measurements and fit below: http://www.guerrilla-group.co/collections/eyes-sins/products/re-reproduction-01-ma1-bomber-jkt
Thanks, tee is voidthebrand & pants are zam dna minimalist