or Connect

Posts by onitaps

- U.S only - Will only ship to verified PayPal users - No returns, sorry. - NO TRADES MMM Horse Red 5 Zip Size 50 Price: 625 shipped within the U.S Condition; 8.5/10, there is wear around the collar area of the jacket. I have conditioned the jacket before selling so its good to go. p2p: 21.5" s2s: 19.25" front length under collar: 21" back length under collar: 24.5" sleeve length: 25-25.5" (hard to measure with the sleeve curving inwards)
- U.S only. - No Refunds - Paypal only, will only ship to verified accounts. - NO TRADES - ACCEPTING OFFERS, KEEP IN MIND I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY LOWBALL OFFERS. Rick Owens Geos size 42.5 - box and bag included. - Condition: Like new; only worn under 15 times I don't wear these enough to justify keeping. The leather is still stiff and needs to be broken in by someone. I believe these are from F/W 14. Soles barely have any sign of wear. Please judge the condition by the...
- U.S only. - No Refunds - Paypal only, will only ship to verified accounts. - NO TRADES - ACCEPTING OFFERS, KEEP IN MIND I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY LOWBALL OFFERS. Our Legacy CRACKED FIRST BUTTON UP Size 50 Condition: Brand new with tags Price: 185 obo shipped within the U.S - DETAILS - Long-sleeved button up shirt in a black and white linen polyester blend. - Spread collar and mother of pearl buttons. Single patch pocket at chest. - Crackled pattern in black throughout. -...
- U.S only - Will only ship to verified PayPal users - No returns, sorry. - NO TRADES Samurai Jeans S710BK 19oz Black Slim Straight Selvage denim Price: 185 OBO shipped Tagged size 33 Condition; this has been hemmed to a 31.75" it is not chainstitched. Worn a few times hardly any wear besides the creases forming. Hot soaked once to get shrinkage out of the way. Blue in green style measurements waist - 16" front rise - 11" inseam - 31.75" leg opening - 8.25" thigh - 12"
Thanks, the jacket is cav empt.
Need more streetwear fits in here
Been on a weird shopping spree lately. One of the many items.
^ one is mid and one is low soooooo how did it go??
- U.S only. - No Refunds - Paypal only, will only ship to verified accounts. F/S: Visvim 7 Hole 73 Folk AW 2009 Price: $800 shipped U.S only sorry the box is huge. Color: Black, Black Size: 10 US Condition: Used in excellent condition, sole has some dirt but minimal wear, no heel drag. I can provide more pictures if you're interested. Details: Comes with box, blue pair of laces and dust bag.