or Connect

Posts by Mr.P

I bought this and it served me well until my friend sold it with his Porche by accident.
Quote: Originally Posted by acecow I have seen it. And I agree. I realised very quickly that it's neither possible nor proper to try and educate grown men on social etiquette via teh internets.
Quote: Originally Posted by Roscius Teach me and guide me! That's what she said.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Hello Gdot. I've been waiting for you.
Quote: Originally Posted by Perfection I really want that silk grey tom ford polo shirt which is like £550 this is why I hate rich people unlesss you help me out.
Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 happy Saturday ladies, [[SPOILER]] The lightly structured jacket is a great casual look, but to my eye it looks incongruous with the tie - a pattern I generally associate with conservative business-wear. A solid navy or brown knit or even, dare I say it, no tie at all would have worked better here. Also, because there is so much going on pattern-wise at the top, but not so much at the bottom, the colour combination draws a...
Quote: Originally Posted by potemkin_city_limits Here is my wallet. [[SPOILER]] I want this. What is it?
You can wear the label on the outside. You know, in an explanatory capacity.
[[SPOILER]] These are great. Seven-fold?