or Connect

Posts by Mr.P

Quote: Originally Posted by potemkin_city_limits Here is my wallet. [[SPOILER]] I want this. What is it?
You can wear the label on the outside. You know, in an explanatory capacity.
[[SPOILER]] These are great. Seven-fold?
Quote: Originally Posted by kevinsp8 New suit from Maxwell's... comments on fit welcome as alterations are free at local tailor. I think I would like just a bit more waist suppression. Shirtcuffs generally do show with this shirt and suit but not in this pic. Occasion: seeing a magic show. It looks like it fits well, but what's that fabric? Also, if you care for comments beyond those requested, lose the tie and fix the pocket square.
School bus driver.
Quote: Originally Posted by spertia That's what always blows my mind. We're just a layer or two of cloth away from being naked. Or next to naked chicks. This is what gets threaks consigned to the Dumb Threaks subforvm. I know this from experience.
"The outsize plaids at Thom Browne are nigh on perfect, so get them while you can. With the economy still sputtering, they may be the only huge checks you’ll see this year."
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH It is just a four in hand, but looped around twice. Yes, and the dimple requires some fiddling on some ties.
Quote: Originally Posted by Klobber Simple Solutions to the Lack of External Logo Problem: Tees: Make sure the Tee is inside out, and wear back to front. The tag should now be visible at the front. Long Sleeve Shirts: This technique only works well with Mandarin collars or Grandad collars. Wear shirt inside out, and tag showing brand and country of manufacture should be visible at the back. Ties: Tie back to front so logo tag plainly...
Mormon missionaries tried to convert me, then I got stuck next to a compost heap where I found out that it will rain until dark, so I took my chances and rode home. Then it got sunny.