or Connect

Posts by Mr.P

Quote: Originally Posted by Minarchist I suppose you could do it on a European-style touring bike, the kind you see old men tooling around on in Sweden, but you'd have to go like five miles an hour. That'd be a long commute. What kind of bike do you use? I used to cycle to work in cycling clothes, go straight to the locker room where I kept spare office clothes, take a shower, put on my suit and go up. Took an extra 30 minutes in the...
Quote: Originally Posted by HenryFlower I think this is more the vibe he was going for: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark Stone Thanks guys.I'm not sure how it is supposed to fit. First of all, I recommend looking through the What Are You Wearing Right Now page. There are useful examples of how suits are supposed to fit there. Below is an example of the "loosest" fit that is acceptable. Holdfast is another good example of this. [[SPOILER]] Below is an example of a more closely fitted style. Any slimmer than this would not work. [[SPOILER]] Ideally,...
Quote: Originally Posted by landshark You need a few things: 1. A white shirt. Get a few of these that fit you well. 2. Some basic solid and pin dot ties. 3. A good pair of black cap-toe shoes. That would be the minimum to repair this outfit. +1 For reference, your next three purchases must look exactly like the items below. Note the shape of the shirt collar as well. No contrast (or otherwise funky) stitching.
Quote: Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 Does it look like he's masturbating/peeing, in the shadow? Is that it? Or am I reading too much into it..? *walking away slowly, shaking hands You have a keen eye.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Guess what the 0.1 is. - B Patriotism?
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Guess what the 0.1 is. - B Belt?
Allow me to begin: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. IMPORTANT...