or Connect

Posts by Mr.P

One word: Laphroaig.
I'm afraid I missed the preceding discussion. No matter. It is clear that two facts have been sufficiently established for you to derive a logical conclusion (a third fact, indeed) from their juxtaposition. A sound move, certainly, perhaps slightly lacking in formal validity. This depends, of course, on the content of said facts and the gaudiness of their pick stitching.Did I see this evening from the corner of my little eye a suited man in a [honey]badger mask rummaging...
[[SPOILER]] This has been mentioned before, but I think that the prominent stitching on the jacket detracts from the overall look. The fit is superb, but I would ask your tailor to make the stitching more subtle on future orders. It would turn an excellent look into a perfect one.
HOF: What Were You Wearing Circa 1973
[[SPOILER]] Отличная куртка, Виктор.
[[SPOILER]] This is really a superb suit, and well executed, PG. Did you really disassemble your X100, though?
Not technically a square.
Quote: Originally Posted by Minarchist I suppose you could do it on a European-style touring bike, the kind you see old men tooling around on in Sweden, but you'd have to go like five miles an hour. That'd be a long commute. What kind of bike do you use? I used to cycle to work in cycling clothes, go straight to the locker room where I kept spare office clothes, take a shower, put on my suit and go up. Took an extra 30 minutes in the...
Quote: Originally Posted by HenryFlower I think this is more the vibe he was going for: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the...