or Connect

Posts by Mr.P

Pesky loose thread sprezz. Might have to incinerate that one.
Work selfie; Styleforum makes prepubescents of us all. NB: Hober, Thomas Pink, Brooks Bros.
I should clean up my office.
Work selfie, featuring a Hober and rogue square.
I have been accepted to study for the Masters in Economic Law at Sciences Po Paris and for the BCL at Oxford. Does anyone have any experience with either? I'm planning on a career in commercial law, but I have a particular interest in the developing world, and I have some research interests in this area that both programmes would cater for. I suppose it comes down to career prospects, but I would appreciate any advice.
Women do better research than the FBI.
No. The suits were designed by a costume designer, but made in TF's factory in Italy.
May I point out that the above is a depiction of morning dress, which has no correspondence to your fits? The kind of pattern matching permitted in the context of morning dress is strictly defined, and limited to the confines of that particular dress code. Fortunately or unfortunately, it does not extend to casual/informal looks.
But not very good at putting together collages....EDIT: Nevermind, it already happened without my intervention.