or Connect

Posts by sexonfabric

Bows already ordered one so I assume it exists...
Got a Uniqlo x Theory down jacket in today. Definitely slim fitting. Was planning on skiing in it but I think it's going to be too restrictive
Can't wait for the new stuff to start arriving!
So basically we can conclude TBS need to look into their returns policy. Bit disappointing to receive substandard product when purchasing luxury items
^^ Sorry...seems you you referring to the bloke above.
Yeh EU45 so US12. Probably the same pair...
Shoes stuffed back into box with packaging...clearly a returned item which wasn't inspected.Condition of soles spoilered... [[SPOILER]]
Just to update, TBS replied to the pictures of the dirty shoes by saying I could return them for free for a refund. When I said they were the last pair in my size in this colorway I could find anywhere they said they couldn't do anything for me except offer me one of their shitty 15% off codes which rather than just give to me straight away, I had to email them when there was something I wanted to buy and they would apply the discount.Pictures of shoes to follow.
Anyone proxy from the London/UK stores? Looking one of the stretch down jackets which is sold out on the website...
Anyone tried the Theory down jackets? Hows the sizing? Possible to go down one?