or Connect

Posts by sexonfabric

cheap looking buckle is disgusting.
Ha, was the 11.5 that I picked up.Colour was definitely the selling factor for me, looks great!
Yeah been buying quite a bit of Margiela lately. Fits me well and quality is always great. Haven't received those from LN-CC yet so interested to see what the sole is like... Looking to grab that cassette tee myself, nice!
They always honour price adjustments. Best customer service in the business. Also when an item sells out it always acts buggy like that.
Going to be Monday for me, sorry guys. Going to sort the rest of my shit over the weekend. Utterly nailed in work since the Xmas break.
Been looking at these for a while, needed some slim borwn shoes. £490 retail...paid £115. Excellent.
This guys torso is either 10 inches long or Australian clothes are massive.
Well I'm about 6'3 with 19" shoulders...so should be perfect!
Have a 5 in red on its way to me. Considering my luck with SS sizing thus far it isn't a stretch to imagine it might be for sale when it arrives
Just to update, and to be fair to TBS, Bjorn emailed this morning apologising for the situation and said if I wanted anything from S/S then email him and he would sort me with a better deal than the 15% I was initially offered. Seems fair enough to me.