or Connect

Posts by superego

2nd photo is great
def the second pair...first pair is sorta orthopedic looking with that sole.
waxed denim--where from?
feeling thwarted stylistically lately. in particular, having difficulty finding stuff that resonates that isn't prohibitive in some way (sizing, scarcity, cost, often in combination) anyone ever get this? how to continue expanding/growing stylistically?
curious who bought itended up keeping the L and returning the XL because it was too big. L was still a nice relaxed fit though
lost my navy cos bubble knit hat earlier and looks like they're now sold out...anyone know where I can find one?
think it worked out to like 250 USD after discount and code + shipping
yeah, think it got most of us thinkingwasn't able to find the blazer he got or any piece as cool on the webz. he got it at a B&M in NYC--one of the handful of reasons I miss NYC, really
LCD/LEDs are great, and even preferable if you're watching in less than completely dark settings my samsung LED looked like shit out of the box. bit of googling for settings and turning off auto motion plus completely fixed the issue. picture is killer now
finally ended up picking up the oxblood ion in L from RG thanks, namor/dis for sizing input. L, though a bit short, is clearly the right size--room through chest and shoulders are even slightly long. XL would have prob been too big