or Connect

Posts by superego

There isnt really tons of size consistency w ss outerwear (rock coat in 7 was too small, as was that algae, but the clover in 7 was perfect). limiting factor on the fwrd algae was the shoulders for me. measurements were accurate, but it's lined so fits smaller. if you actually wear a 52 (little surprising w a 46in chest), it should work for you though.
The rick adidas boots look nice aside from the soles...which result in them looking even more ridic than the sneakers.
like the green top coat and scarves, otherwise, not really feeling the excess of velvet.
when are we getting an mtv cribs, canstyleace edition?
thats surprising to hear...Im a 54/slim 56 and would say the fit on the merino sz 7 is spot on, though a bit slim when buttoned w some layering.
the shoes so frequently ruin decent fits from you though...they really dont go w all the schneider and relaxed CM stuff you seem to favor. most of the time simply swapping out those black derbies you have would make for a drastic improvement.
I can't tell if moo is actual the troll or the seemingly, but impossibly, genuine responses of irritation at such an obvious attempt to provoke
and $125 here (though for less egregious reason)
dropped in barneys this week and answered my own question...size down at least a half, length of outsole is reminiscent of that on my cp mids, but with more width and stretchy ninja shit.
alpaca blend algae from fwrd goes back on monday, pm me if interested before then