or Connect

Posts by superego

was looking for something similar to the escobar sweat with diagonal quilting on the knees rather than the plain panel--knew I'd seen it but couldn't place it found the following doing a bit of searching--did the previous version of the escobar have this then (and take it these are gone and lost forever)?
there was def reference here to greg/kyle being open to the idea (cant remember who originally floated it), I'll let them speak definitively though. which pieces you looking to redo?also, who redid the double alpaca? dont think Ive seen that
some of the jackets this season are pretty incredible, the down jackets in particular. not sure how much wear they'd actually get though
been looking for something new for a while, but haven't liked any of the new offerings...opted to just stick with what works. on the fence about picking up the black/volt/white as well
2nd greg's comments...it's nice, beautiful drape and great material on the navy version, though not quite as warm as the double alpaca. I'd own one myself if it fit
[[SPOILER]]
^^ liked that helmut bomber as well, not afraid to wait for sales though
nope, but think bene may have gotten it
yeah, think I'm gonna stew on it for a while...tried it on again later last night and the shoulders/chest do fit well, just the torso that's pretty full. was hoping for a more streamlined fit like @Donutwhat doesn't make sense? I've taken a 7 in pretty much all the SS knit/outerwear pieces I've tried and even it has been small on occasion ('rock' coat in 7 was too small through the shoulders). stands to reason the merino coat in 6 would be too smalltry to take a pic later
I'm 6-3, and it falls an inch or two past my belt with those jeans sitting roughly on my hips (ie, pretty low). think my proportions and view in the pic is making it look shorter than it really is