or Connect

Posts by superego

what's the rationale for the ribbon on some of ann demeulemeester's men's blazers? any real purpose/function or simply 'artistic flourish'?
holler if you decide to part with those a1923 buckle high tops
freewaters...suede foot bed is comfy, and company ethos is a plus
should've specified, looking for one with no fur
recs on a black waterproof/resistant fishtail parka?
which RO? ss13 stooges I got in 54 doesn't work sadly--fits through the chest, but shoulders are way short and result in a really limited range of motion
this is less an issue once you start making moneylol @ marketing paying well, particularly at entry, or near entry-levelabout the same for comment sections everywhere on the internet thoughgreat for basic networking and sourcing contacts for jobs though
how to size geobaskets?
looks good, dudethis is like the 2nd or 3rd fit of yours in the recent past that was like a mirror of one I'd worn recently--wore black denim, black roshes, black hoodie with waxed cotton jacket today. needless to say, I approve!
sneakers are one area where my eyes are usually bigger than my stomach (feet). so many pairs I think are cool, that I know I'd hardly ever wear random stuff off kith: thinking about picking up some roshes today, possibly the NM if I can find them in my size (11.5, assuming they fit like the regular roshes)