or Connect

Posts by superego

don't know what the original comment was about, but betting it has something to do with RUBUSD tanking this week
clearly mine
all black
honestly, way more versatile than I expected. been wearing sweats and denim w taper more this winter and they work w both
itchiness on the ijevan was one of the main reasons I ended up not buying last season...also wasn't a huge fan of the excessive structure in the shoulder. and 2nd nations on sizing, 7 in the ijevan is LARGE, I was leaning toward the 6 from what I remember
that feel after submitting your masters/doctoral thesis...congrats
I take a 10.5 in most dress shoes, 11 in most sneakers (11 in nike, 44 in cps, 11.5 in the flyknit racers) and so went with an 11. the 11 fits pretty close to an outline of my foot--no room in width, maybe a quarter inch in the toe. fit is pretty similar to the racers in size 11, where I ultimately decided to size up a half.
the rock coat runs slim. I'm consistently a sz 7 in schneider stuff and the rock coat in 7 was simply too small to make work for me--chest was doable, but too slim through the shoulders and arms to make work. disappointing because it was probably my favorite piece this season (so much so I considered keeping it and just wearing it with a tee in cooler weather).
mesa moc folks are as cool as expected...but holy small--snug both in length and width on my sz 11. debating whether to keep them
excellent...as a regular 54, I can't realistically consider the intarsia would fit, can I?