or Connect

Posts by superego

looks great and should be easy enough to alter the sleeve lengthI find myself move toward a similar silhouette actually, pants in particular--more relaxed, higher rise top block with some taper is where it's at
how about a III + IV in charcoal?
You guessed it...have a store credit from Patrik Ervell that I'm not planning to use. $125 value, make me a reasonable offer and it's yours
I always enjoy hearing stories about people's inability to get a joke that doesn't fit into their joke lexicon
NWT Stephan Schenider/NMWA Merino Coat Reissue Charcoal nailhead body (86% wool, 14% nylon; 580 gram) with dark charcoal 100% wool knit liner Size 7 (L/XL) Price: IC (not urgent to get rid of this, so looking for ~retail on this)
speaking of color, was eyeing the jun hashimoto inner rider a while back. navy and maroon both looked great, if they didn't top out at 52, would have seriously considered one of these.maroon [[SPOILER]] navyblack
hoodcoat for sureI've been considering the enfin leve fishtail myselflike the design on this and details look nice, but wish they were stocked anywhere in the US to check out fit/construction in person
how much can I expect one wash low straights to stretch? looking for a roomier fit a la washed low straights w some wear and one wash in the same size are pretty slim to start
got a pair of one-wash rrl low straights in black and the fit is much more slim and rigid than I remember (and expected)--my washed rrl low straights in the same size have worn in nicely and are now even a bit baggy. anyone with experience with the one-wash stuff -- is it reasonable to expect a fit similar to the washed low straights from the one-wash low straights after a bit of wear?
kinda liking these anyone selling them besides the slp webstore?