or Connect

Posts by superego

believe it's a henley...always liked it conceptually, but couldn't imagine working it in a fit. looks good, c4est
for what it's worth, I remember seeing a member post about not liking where the pockets sat on his samurai's and ended up replacing them himself. can't imagine this would be absurdly difficult...and don't think you'd butcher it more than your one-handed, one-eyed tailor if you gave it a goback label should be pretty easy to fix--recently happened on an ervell knit of mine
lol, fuck, hysterical and awful at the same time. sounds like you've got a good attitude about it though
looks like there's still 1 left to me...
+1totally...fuggin steal at $45
it wouldn't. it's heat that causes shrink, not exposure to water.
charcoal/charcoal here as wellanyone seen any of the SS14 shorts stocked anywhere yet?
thanks for the rec...not loving the waist cinch or material and have heard mixed reviews reviews about ten c stuff. any other recs?
looking for a basic 3/4 length hooded spring/summer weight fishtail parka (no or lightly insulated) in black with no fur trim. of everything I've come across, this ace hotel x alpha industries jam seems closest to what I'm looking for, but want it in black. have done quite a bit of searching, but nothing quite hit the mark. any recs?
the colorway above has a bit of a blueish hue to it IRL...does the charcoal merino have a blueish hue as well or was the comparison more to the character/texture of the weave than the color strictly speaking?