or Connect

Posts by Fycus

Got the wholecuts from tresbien. Fucking great! Suede on the tongue is very thin because its not backed, but they are great shoes. Got tons of compliments yesterday. Went TTS, definitely a little big especially after they stretch out. Kinda wish I could've tried on a half size down. Normally a 10.5 us went with a 9.5uk, room in toebox, would probably want insoles if I was going to wear barefoot, but with socks these will be fine.
those are heinous
Whole collection is very blah to me. I was expecting way more based on the enthusiastic response set by many of the vendors on here. I think the leather jackets in the lookbook look to be the best of the collection, and maybe the army bedford. I already have two bedfords at this point though, probably time to try something else.
Up for sale is a Jil Sander Python t-shirt in blue/purple. You know the drill, raf ss12. Brand new with tags. Figured I would experiment but it's not for me. 96% Cotton 4% Spandex. Trompe l'oeil effect. Fits between a big medium and a regular large depending on how you size. $145 Shipped Measurements: Length: 27.5" Chest: 22" More pics on request
I absolutely love my tourney lows, relaced them the shoeshop way and they look great. Perfect basic sneaker, in the same style as achilles but with metal eyelets, piping on seams, etc.
There's a ton of stockists carrying the louder print pieces this season, just most of them are outside of the US. If you google engineered garments ground jacket, theres a canadian stockist that stocked a floral one this season, for like half off right now. Very tempting...
Will paypal $5 for tresbien code, pm me
1.5 sizes big, depending on type of shoe. sneakers dont fall under the same category though, sizing is all over the place.
Up for sale is a black leather backpack from doucal's. The company is based out of italy, they do shoes in the same factory as CP, lanvin, etc and produce leather goods such as bags in the same facilities lux brands use (trussardi, etc.) BNWT, buttery soft leather, really nice black zips, very light, lined in a canvas type material. More pics available on request. Going to return this if I don't hear anything in the next 3 or so days, be quick if interested. Selling below...