or Connect

Posts by Fycus

If they werent so high I would like them a LOT more. I don't understand the desire for something that high- if they cut it off at the top of the ballsack itd be perfect.
Price lowered!
Up for sale is a Nau Rheostat in size medium. Jacket can fit a med or a large. Condition is near new, just wore on a weekend trip to Whistler Canada and twice or so to class. The jacket hasn't seen snow, only light rain. The jacket has since been stored and the down is still light and fluffy. There is no piling on the lining, and the zippers and drawstrings are in perfect condition, as is the outer material. Retail $415, lowest price online right now is $329, yours for...
AIncredibly nice down vest from John Varvatos Mainline. Size 52, but fits a large best. Woven cotton wool outer with a super nice bemberg lining. Bemberg is a type of rayon yarn. "Fabrics made from this yarn are frequently used for presentation flags, and for lining high quality suits and coats." Features Fiocchi brand snaps and Lampo heavy duty zippers, both are powdercoated gunmetal, these are the top hardware available. Flap pockets, zip out hood on collar (never...
Id say 32, maybe a slim 33 if thats any better...
I don't mind trying on a bunch of stuff just to find something that works for me. In the end their discounted items are priced low enough to justify searching, assuming you have some free time...
Anybody interested in a Black Nau Rheostat in size medium? I have one that I bought in February and wore VERY lightly for the winter season and am looking to unload it for insanely cheap. Shoot me a PM!
I'd get an XL if I were you. I had pretty bad luck sizing TTS with APC outerwear in the past...
I cant fucking stand Blackbirds posts about Rick Owens on their blog. Its like they discovered it for the first time even though he's been around for years. The asskissing and snobbery in the posts about Rick make me want to vomit.
Prices lowered!