or Connect

Posts by Fycus

PS for all the people trying waders, I sized up 1 for mine because I found that they run on the small side
I just received the waders in tobacco as well. Perfect deal for $22 shipped, I will try and grab more in the future because I can see myself wearing cropped pants all spring/summer.
^ Saw the usher jawns, I think they are actually kinda cool but to each his own. I wish the lace area wasn't a slit....
Detail: (I know date is off I just rewound watch) Allsaints Polo Spurr Clarks Orient
Either Ralph Lauren or Brooks Brothers do the striped shirts in a heavy oxford cloth in almost all colors. You'll probably have to get them tailored but its still cheaper than most options for the money.
Lizard Lounge is pretty dope, thats all I know of.
Ervell button down in horizontal blue stripe Ervell button down in blue Hopefully the blue is oxford broadcloth, if not I can return or flip it on b/s here. Also, I went tts because I have broad shoulders, hopefully the right choice...
Up for sale is a BNWT Size Large Nau Rheostat down jacket. The jacket is not only down filled but completely waterproof. The thing is built like a freakin tank. More details available at Nau's website. Retails for $415, sold out at Nau.com, yours for $270 Shipped. If this doesn't sell by Friday morning I'm going to send it back, but if there is interest I would jump on it now, best deal out there.
Have a black rheostat jacket in size Large that I would be willing to sell before I return it to the store I bought it at. Selling at 35% off brand new with tags, just purchased it for 30% off. Lowest price you can find anywhere right now. It fits a true large but the arms on Nau gear fits fairly long, so I managed to squeeze into a medium. For the guy above who was looking for an XL rheostat, this is your calling. Its a super awesome jacket btw, pics to come... Sale...
Thinking half-cabs.