Posts by Fycus

Up for sale is a leather bomber jacket by Schott's upscale label, Perfecto Brand. Ridiculously soft and thick cowhide, ideal zippers, heavy-duty snaps. Features shirt collar, shoulder epaulets, front button flap pockets, side entry pockets, cotton lining, and wool ribbed cuffs and hem. Brand New With Tags! Size Large. Made in USA. $945 retail. Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 18.5" Length: 27" Pit-to-Pit: 22"
Honestly the jacket looks better layered a bit. Throw a scarf in that fit, some heavy flannel shirt underneath, and itll look great. You can afford to size down if you wish, either would work.
I really like my butteros, but they are squeaky, the heel stamp is annoying because I can feel it in thin socks, and the soles come semi dirty. Other than that, A+++ great looking leather hides they use and quality materials.
If you're a 10.5 in chucks, you are likely a 11 in most shoes, in which case the rafs should fit fine. If you are a true 10.5, the 44's will be too big. I am a true 10.5 and have tried to wear 44's but they are too long.
That genetically modified pattern thing is complete bullshit, they can print custom patterns on any leather though....
It looks like everything doesnt match in that photo- too many aesthetics going on as well. How is that not baller? Between the tee, shorts, and shoes that is an expensive outfit to look like a plebe.
How'd you size the dayton lotus? Looks pretty underwhelming in pics, but it's a good shape and the simplicity will at least accentuate the fabric.
Such a grail: http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-GENUINE-YOHJI-YAMAMOTO-BLACK-LEATHER-GO-YOHJI-GO-JACKET-MINT-/200794664183?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item2ec04b6cf7#ht_500wt_1288
geller jeans fit like shit
I think they are more 70s era, not late 60s. The contrast stitching gives it away.