or Connect

Posts by Fycus

Would anybody buy these based on this model pic, smh at amrag
Nah, im a 10.5 and can fit in a 43 common projects no problem. Size 44 cp's fit fine widthwise but are too long lengthwise. I have to size up for margiela shoes, wayyy to narrow and toebox gets cramped for going tts.
Will somebody help me find a trail vest in khaki or coated in size large? Having a hell of a time trying to locate one.
doucal's, daniele alessandrini, lanvin, buttero. FWIW, I have pretty damn wide feet (usually only wear new balance and vans) and common projects stretch pretty comfortably after a few wears. Some models work better than others, like the achilles are always a little too tight but court lows fit fine after a while.
the shipping was $40 which made it not worth it for me
Gitman overdyed tartan Gitman univ oxford Gitman yarn dyed Margiela trainers Our legacy wholecuts (very 70s vibe, nice wash)
Got the wholecuts from tresbien. Fucking great! Suede on the tongue is very thin because its not backed, but they are great shoes. Got tons of compliments yesterday. Went TTS, definitely a little big especially after they stretch out. Kinda wish I could've tried on a half size down. Normally a 10.5 us went with a 9.5uk, room in toebox, would probably want insoles if I was going to wear barefoot, but with socks these will be fine.
those are heinous
Whole collection is very blah to me. I was expecting way more based on the enthusiastic response set by many of the vendors on here. I think the leather jackets in the lookbook look to be the best of the collection, and maybe the army bedford. I already have two bedfords at this point though, probably time to try something else.