or Connect

Posts by Fycus

Is it a 52 or a 50? If its a 52 I'm definitely interested, although I would prefer it in brown.
Get the norse projects sweater, sounds like it is already good. Ervell is extremely hit or miss, mainly to the fit being poor on most body types and sometimes the materials are off. Also, don't really like those doma lows, I say no, unless they are mad cheap.
Good deal, good brands (love svensson), hope this is a start to a successful business. Will definitely look at buying from you guys when I have some extra cash.
Lanvins fit wider. tbh I have some cp's coming in the mail and I think they'll be too narrow. I have pretty wide feet and 44 are very snug widthwise but too long. 43 will be pushing it, but they might stretch.
I know.... none of its been in my size! I really wanted some 04 ss pieces, love that cult vibe.
Sweet mother of fuck: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Raf-Simons-brand-new-Ultra-Rare-Bauhaus-Hand-Painted-bomber-leather-jacket-/220903567709?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item336ee0f15d
MoK just get a workaday hoodie, it would go well with what you wear.
Fuck thats the cheapest I've ever seen that shirt. If I had any money I'd grab one.
Got my white oxford with brown and blue stripes in today. Pretty nice fitting shirt, although I'll save my reservations until after I wash it because as of now its fairly blousy in the back. For around $100, the details are pretty damn nice for a made in the USA shirt. However, I haven't really heard anybody mention things about quality and I noticed a couple things were off. The thing that bothers me the most is at the bottom of the shirt near the hem, it is much wider on...
neither