or Connect

Posts by Fycus

Sized down 2 from 33 to 31 in the NS and theyre skintight. I couldn't do the top button until after doing some lunges, so I think sizing down depends on your build (average). I think these will end up being a hair big, seeing that I was able to wrestle them on. I don't think going down to a 30 wouldve been the best choice, since I'm just looking for a regular slim/straight not a slim cut. Plus I will probably wash these on a semi regular (once a month) basis.
Get that shit out of here
129$
for $400, thats a very solid jacket
That rise looks tiny but the fit looks good and the fiocchi hardware is a nice touch.
I wouldn't wear them for snow and rain, and without sidezips those are gonna be a pain in the royal ass to put on and off. Check out the W+H hightops with sidezips and maybe other boot options if you want to wear them in bad weather.
Those Mr B's are from Aldo right? Saw them in person, real shit quality for the price. Fake nail marks in the heel, faux stitching on the sole, pretty disappointing looking leather. I'm surprised you kept them.
Yeah unfortunately that mf'er is way too small to justify trying to tailor. Just keep your eyes peeled for a bigger size.
Jet wears a large right? Even the largest size might not even fit him, these jackets run stupid small.
Bedford or andover in wool. They both look great with a little wrinkle and are very versatile. The cotton poly ones are good for all season, but the wrinkled wool jackets really stand out to me as the best pieces that EG makes.