or Connect

Posts by Fycus

costco
Theres a nice m65 field jacket in soft cotton at Club Monaco right now. On sale at like 130 or something, great fitting too. Anybody know what season this margiela is from? how see-thru is it?
They kinda suck, but like all things, BB1 is an elitist who only has the finest taste in clothing. Im sure he'll back it up by saying something about the quality of the leather, hardware, silhouette, or some other excuse to make them look better than they really are.
textured rafstros are godlike, need some white ones in my life.
I fucking called that shit a year ago. Washed jeans are whats up. I need some more realistically distressed jawnz in my life. W+H bleach wash are awesome, Our Legacy, RRL, and LVC are all on my to buy list this year.
The cardigan looks bad because the fabric is pulling upwards in the center. Get a nicer one imho.
Cheap Junya, although its more of a s/s jacket: http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/JUNYA+WATANABE+COMME+des+GAR%C3%87ONS+MAN/dept/men/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/41197909FA/sts/sr_men80
That is so cool man, itll probably sell out soon id cop with quickness.
Are they patent? They look like shit in the fit pic but look like a normal matte leather in the recent purchases thread...