or Connect

Posts by Fycus

somebody pm
I don't follow recent purchases so I have no clue. I wasn't abrasive I was trying to be honest, however I can understand why you're on the defense after dealing with the sufu circlejerk 5.0 crowd. If you want to get the boots and try and mesh them with a more traditional style go ahead and try it. Who am I to say that it won't work.If you like them, then get them. This, as I mentioned before, was a thread where you receive insight to whether or not your purchases are...
I mean take a look at your fits and see what you are trying to convey. I see you post stuff with a little bit of americana, some tech, some midmarket brands, etc. Are you trying to be high street? High fashion moutaineering? etc. I mean just a few fits ago you post loafers and a sweater + hobo beanie with a milspec jacket or whatever, I don't recall the exact details. The boots you posted definitely were inspired by vintage hikers, but their style is far from classic. Its...
I don't recall saying anything over at sufu. I quite like your personality and feel like you are a nice guy so I don't know where thats coming from haha (i have seen the neg rep train). However, I still strongly encourage you to focus your direction a little bit. This is an opinion driven thread, and I feel that not only will you save money, but you will better off without making random kops.
those are pretty bad, and it makes your style even more incongruous than it already is. save up your money and stick to an aesthetic that is actually cohesive.
too hard to pull off. the combination of white and the dickzip would probably only work on the most badass mini dude. I think the slouchier it fits the less it would make the wearer look like hardgay.
Maybe a post on the sizing would help? If I'm a 40r what should I go with in yohji suits?
What are your thoughts on buying a Margiela Line 10 wool suit for casual business / etc. I want to get a more fashion forward suit to complement my other suits, however I don't think I have ever seen a margiela suit and tie, almost always without a tie. The one I am looking at has sharp shoulders and a baggier fit on the blazer, with slimmer tapered pants. I am extremely drawn to the fit on the margiela suits, but like anything am worried about the practicality of the...
What are your thoughts on buying a Margiela Line 10 wool suit for casual business / etc. I want to get a more fashion forward suit to complement my other suits, however I don't think I have ever seen a margiela suit and tie, almost always without a tie. The one I am looking at has sharp shoulders and a baggier fit on the blazer, with slimmer tapered pants. I am extremely drawn to the fit on the margiela suits, but like anything am worried about the practicality of the...
If you size up, the arms will likely be too long. This is typical for a RO fit, and if its too slim for you chances are that RO isn't for your style. I suffered a similar fate, and wish some of his outerwear had a bit slouchier fit, but most if not all of it is extremely snug.