or Connect

Posts by Fycus

Its nice, made of nice materials, and as la guy said hits all the areas synonymous with visvim quality. Lexdray is not even close, do they even use leather? sure the price is inflated with visvim but you know exactly what you are getting, a high quality bag with good design sensibilities and a streetwear edge
It's more cosmetic than anything, just wear them. What can happen is the heel tabs that are stitched on can kinda rip off fairly early if they dont wear with the rest of the sole. some shoe goo patches that up
10 for sure, your skags should probably be 10 as well considering your virgils are 10.
Fear of God sherpa hoodie: https://fearofgod.com/products/sherpa-hoodie Visvim alces fleece blouson and pullover
$100 and $10 flat rate shipping anywhere in CONUS
I know this is nitpicky, but what are the chances of getting the ma-1 with a full length placket that goes to collar rather than ending 80% of the way up?
Only fake models thus far have a striped tag at the collar, and I think are suede only.
The fray will stop at a certain distance, it would be weird if they reinforced the hem all the way around. Like I said doing nothing is probably fine but the Japanese brand Unused did a similar jean and bar-tacked the inseam and outseam probably for extra security.