or Connect

Posts by Fycus

That being said, if you paid jp retail for visvim chinos they are usually under $350, and mostly worth the pricetag they carry (subject to fit, details, etc)
The nyco fatigues are the same fabric used by outlier for the nyco slim pants. The green is a true fatigue green and the navy has a slight purplish hue in some light. Both fabrics have a little sheen at first but get dull over time. I found that the fabric starts to look like crap after a few machine washes. Buyer beware. It's also a little bit on the rough side in terms of handfeel. Something about mixing the synthetic with natural fiber, or maybe its just the weave
Collection teaser:Bball low [[SPOILER]] Bball high [[SPOILER]] New achilles: [[SPOILER]]
check rakuten on yahoo japan. its a pretty basic mid-weight jacket. I sold mine, just wasn't amazing for vis. details are there. keep in mind its a true repro and theres metal hooks on inside of the jacket.
Bball low on my radar
Nepenthes will have first drop by Monday, just spoke with SA. Same first items as nepenthes tokyo first drop and posted in this thread.
Alright, I officially got bit by the EG bug for this season. In love with everything, fabrics, cuts, outerwear, colors. They really knocked it outta the park. Gonna have to figure out how to try as much as I can or see items in person.
Any idea on fabric makeups for bedford this season? How much will the breeches retail for?
They are both vibram soles made for visvim, called the morflex. They were discontinued due to ease of ability to replicate and fast wear. Visvim now does a 4+ piece sole with multiple pieces composing the foam portion then a sheet of diamond pattern rubber as the base of the sole. They also stitch the sole toe to the welt now so it doesn't split. Imo if you want to resole just throw on a Christy. If you send in to visvim for like 180 bones not including shipping you can...
I actually think those will look quite nice with a dark leather contrasting the outer shell. Basic but still nice enough to give off a friendly colorful vibe. I could see any color working pretty well...