or Connect

Posts by Fycus

The instructions say dry clean only, so I imagine that would be the recommended method. Anything else ymmv
Yeah its suuuuuper soft, the inside is a little prone to shedding. Think a new pair of sweatpants, but with a super soft lining. I picked up the heavy twill workshirt in red/navy, amazing! Wanted it after seeing the end styling shots but it was sold out almost everywhere. Got lucky and picked it up at MAC.
iirc it was just the shawl collar jacket not the blazer
Fair isle blazer in large for a steal: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kanful/item/mmadj8024286/
This pic, along with that classic pic of the white drip sneaks is one of those images that gives me the chills. So dope...
Shoutouts to all the other visvim brethren who have bestowed their knowledge onto me. I was once a scrub, still am...
Whatever you would pay us what its worth. I think retail is 450+ so ~300 is a good deal
Visvim indigo hoodie fz in nd indigo. They release every season but i think the earliest that model was made was spring 2012 with numeric sizing and the other features. Color is pretty true in those pictures.
^gitman and eg did the pineapple chambray Anybody know where I can find the brushed hb coverall on sale? or which stockists have it?
I owned that in a size 52 but sold because I lost weight. Its a fantastic jacket, I think I paid $220 used (and it was not in amazing condition).