or Connect

Posts by Fycus

virgils fit about half a size big / true to size. I wear a 10.5 in vans, 10.5 in new balance, 43 in common projects, 44 in margiela, 10.5 in nike, 9.5 in redwings and converse and I wear a 10 in virgils. They will fit tight at first since you are going down about half a size but they stretch pretty fast. Most people who buy virgils true to size and not size down find that they are too big after a wear or two. Visvim boot sizing: Skags: half size down Virgil: half size...
Floral is a little too much, plaid is a little plain but acceptable. Do you need to pull from a predetermined list of patterns or is there flexibility? The Japanese floral or wave patterns seem to have good support, if we could find that I think it's as good as gold.
I would really like to see a japanese indigo floral liner as a homage to junya ss15 or a japanese "Seigaiha" wave pattern:
Hey I just ordered but shipping address needs to be updated, I hit you up at sales@johnelliott.co, does that work?
Up for sale are the rare tan slip-ons from vans in collaboration with engineered garments. Not released again as part of the spring collection in this colorway. In brand new unworn condition, without box. Size 10 but fit around a half size big.
Up for sale is an engineered garments angler shirt in size large. In great pre-owned condition with no fading at all, would rate at 9/10. 65% Poly 35% Cotton Blend 18" shoulders 25.75" sleeve from shoulder to cuff 22.25" pit to pit 30" length
Thanks @CSCoHammers7, I see two types of navy bedfords? One is ripstop, the other is...?
I have a navy angler shirt size large that I should probably sell...Similar cut and detail to penn.
If you guys are getting hit with customs for EG (ordering from the EU) You can get the charges knocked off if you contact the shipping dept. The goods are all made in USA and those goods are exempt. I can't vouch for the exact process because its never happened to me, but they shouldn't be able to charge customs. Even End should cover the charges, it would be the ethical thing to do considering they complain about marking down value because its "illegal"
Had it listed for $200, I think I did best offer of $180 + shipping to the buyer. That is the same sample I owned originally. It came with really nasty leather buttons that I replaced with the traditional grey horn as seen on most eg herringbone bedfords. They are releasing a version of that bedford this fall that is a little bit more refined with tone on tone leather/suede details, but I think it will retail at ~$650. Also, as for EG slip-ons they run true-to-size or...