or Connect

Posts by Fycus

I forgot to say what I did to my long dayton to get my ideal fit. So upon trying it on the first time, I found that it looked like a dress on me. The problem? The hem was even all the way around so it concealed my waist area looking a little off (feminine?). Unbuttoned it was fine, but something was still off. After thinking for a while I realized that staggering the shirt hems would break up the dress look. Alas, had a tailor take the front hem up 1.5 inches, still giving...
As I said on sufu, they run tts (slim arms on everything) but length matters more than anything. If the measurements on the 1 seem to match up I'd go with that size.
Also forgot to mention I'm wearing the long Dayton today as well. Quite the experience trying to drop some heat- I imagine its the same problem girls have when wearing a dress
I'm 6'1" 170 39" chest and wear a m comfortably. It fits similar to the look book
Would love to get Regis' thoughts here. I thought galliano's menswear was utter shit, and I could easily see him tarnishing the legacy created by margiela, even if working with a phenomenal production team.
I think this would be a tad small on me despite the measurements- just going off the fit pics. For those interested the model is 5'10" and 133 lbs. http://www.grailed.com/listings/24575-maison-martin-margiela-navy-wool-knit-zip-sweater
Gaps for fat Americans, of course it would never be the same sizing. I'm sure je argued it be slimmer than the patterns that were made but you can only sway so much when working with big corporate partners. This also gives regular people accessible clothing.
13 virgils will fit like 13.5 13 7 holes will fit like 13.5-14
Mostly crap, the non lug sole vibrams slip pretty easily. That being said the lug sole would probably fair fine, not that I would wear visvims as snow boots. Stick to something tried and true with a gore liner.
I'm sure it is. The teddy is labeled as cropped so it'll run shorter