or Connect

Posts by Fycus

the thought of kunk wearing eg gives me the weirdest boner
Have some last minute purchases that have come up, going to list two pairs of shoes I just bought to see if they can sell. Will probably keep whichever pair that does not sell. Size 43, BNIB with extra laces. Literally never even tried on, just taken out of the box to verify product was intact with all accessories. Sneaker from Common Projects. Crafted in Italy from premium suede. Leather and suede lining. Tone on tone stitching and lacing. Rounded toe shape. Sits on a...
Have some last minute purchases that have come up, going to list two pairs of shoes I just bought to see if they can sell. Will probably keep whichever pair that does not sell. Size 43, BNIB with extra laces. Literally never even tried on, just taken out of the box to verify product was intact with all accessories Sneaker from Common Projects. Crafted in Italy from premium leather. Leather and suede lining. Padded tongue. Tone on tone stitching and lacing. Rounded toe...
Alienware x51 R2 fo cheapnerd alert: [[SPOILER]] VisvimCommon projects
Good to hear, part of me wanted to buy it with the same mindset you have, but in the end I'd probably wear it once or twice and then just admire it the rest of the time. Regardless, glad it went to a good home, unbelievable deal...
Hardly any companies design their own fabrics. Some can buy exclusivity rights over fabrics for a certain period of time, but generally speaking they will not be made in house unless its a large label. They probably deal with the same manufacturers and select the fabrics independently of what is going on at other small labels.
in regards to the fbt, the model is also not kudo it is kudu, which is a type of leather. hopefully you sized correctly as this season fits a little bit differently than previous. they are a nice shoe, although i wear my pair much less than i had anticipated- mostly because I have shamans which are fairly delicate:
Most if not all are from other brands and have been released already: Trickers x EG 99x New Balance inspired Alden Indy Oxford New Balance x Engineered Garments Trickers x Nepenthes mismatch brogue Some variant of the sanders oxford with suede and dainite sole- I couldn't find any online so these may be new season. Looks to be white suede longwing and blue plain oxford. Arrow x Nepenthes Ring Moc
There has to be some pricing error, this is a fucking steal: http://www.yoox.com/us/59120432II/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=59120432II&sizeId=3 Somebody buy it and look like a pimp. @RegisDB9 It's also reversible: http://www.brandnewfresh.nl/2010/10/01/lekkere-warme-winterjas-deze-lemy-coat-van-martin-margiela/ If anybody's counting, that is 84% off retail price. I'm tempted to buy and resell but who knows how long it would sit...