or Connect

Posts by Fycus

Up for sale is the rare bulletproof velcro vest from Engineered Garments in Tan. Size is medium. In perfect like new condition, only worn a handful of times. Great layering piece! Shoulders: 16" Pit to pit: 21" Length from top of back collar to hem: 27" approx
Worn twice, like new. Had sleeves professionally altered to add .5" because this model runs short. No evidence of modification thankfully due to extra fabric in sleeve. Shoulder: 18" Chest: 20" Sleeve length: 25" Back length: 27"
They have said several times something along the lines that the junya fit is too slim so my assumption that it will be bigger. Either that or sizing is graded that a M with the thurston model is closer to an L with the junya.
The Junya is slimmer than the vanson
Don't know where to put this, but I will be listing all my EG for sale (yes, almost literally all of it spanning ss07-fw14). If theres anything you remember me having that you want, let me know and I will get more information. Otherwise, keep posted on my signature this weekend. I have a tentative list: All size 32/M SS07 washington field jacket navy* FW11 down body vest tan SS14 dayton shirt chambray blue FW13 19c shirt tattersall white FW13 19c shirt pineapple...
I have the black pair I got from mmm e boutique some years ago and they look similar to mine. Though I don't have in front of me to compare
If it gets up to 25-30 I wouldn't wear anything other than a T-shirt. The important things to look out for are leather types and lining. Stick with lamb or goat for leather as its thinner. Make sure lining is cotton or natural fiber. Synthetics don't breathe as well. Bemberg might be okay for a lining as well.
Varsity jkt prime IT. US retail probably 5.5k but I think its 3k at Japan retailhttp://www.samplekickz.com/2015/01/visvim-varsity-jkt-prime-it-15ss/
Measurements in my linked sale thread. Thanks