or Connect

Posts by Fycus

Got a moleskin bedford from the tbs sale. Sized down to match the nepenthes photoshoot with the olive moleskin bedford, nice and cropped. Had the sleeves lengthened a half inch, thankfully didnt require extra fabric or anything at sleeves, perfect fit now.
Just shearling at the collar, liner is fleece. Emixam mentioned that new deckhands fit a little cropped, that looks to be the case here with this one as well. The chino fabric supposedly isn't that nice (as opposed to the herringbone twill they used before). IMO it's gonna be pricey for a few negative trade offs. That being said the color looks great and the jacket is nice and warm. Size up required.
I fucking love #pitti #menswear kunk sprezz on my friend, sprezz on...
You'll fit a 2. I know the 2 101 was small but the kilgore fits closer to tts
For hirsh only.... Chill
I'll never forget when the corner mistakenly added rick owens new items with wrong pricing, geobaskets for ~350usd and the leather down jacket as ~550 usd or something absolutely absurd, and none of the orders were cancelled. I still kick myself for not hopping in at the right time...
norse projects suede hak jacket. Retail was $1000, prob can stack another yoox code for a steal http://www.yoox.com/us/41493694QJ/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=41493694QJ&sizeId=
They charge tax even outside of ny? T_T
The visvim iteration is not directly inspired by a chelsea or dealer boot, its derived from a classic farm boot (forgot the brand) akin to redwings or similar trad boots. They are supposed to be chunky.