or Connect

Posts by Fycus

You can get it through revive stateside. For those interested and in SF, maas and stacks is hosting a trunk show for fw16 this weekend, appointment only for now- sales@maasandstacks.com to ask for a time slot
Pretty much spot on, candles are a poor investment. The oil diffusers are okay and the room spray / cologne are decent. All of them don't last very long for what it's worth. Also, 01 is a very subtle scent to begin with.
vis         gosha     
I know you rethought this and found the sleeves to be adequate length but I just wanted to chime in that sleeve length on leathers, after break-in which tends to shorten arm length, actually looks extremely flattering if the cuff falls around the wrist bone when arms are held at side.
The luisaviaroma ones have a much bigger blow out and the wash looks more realistic.... Same jeans though? Also the sizing on lvr says model is rocking a 27 but on farfetch it sounds more tts? Curious how waist runs...
stretch skinny pretty similar to petite standard. I don't like them because the rise is freakishly small and the calves are super skinny. If thats youre thing they may be perfect.
It comes in black orange and olive for fall. Proxy price all in will be ~850. Should be enough stock.
$650 or less imo
What season?